308 GT 175hp Noir Perla,help to decide the interior..

creed

Membre régulier
3 Mai 2008
Hi all,

I am from Greece and finally i decided to order the 308 GT 175hp 3 doors,Noir Perla color with xenon lights,18" alloy wheels,front parking sensors,alarm,RNEG,side security glass but i can't decide about the interior trim,i am between the black leather seats(mistral cuir) vs vintage integral cuir so please which do you suggest as best combo?

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
Giannis

Je m'en suis rendu compte en lisant ton topic avant ton edit, c'est fait donc ;) ;)

Full black for me too ;) . The "red" vintage fits well in a black car, but it remains very special to look at. Not sure I would ever get used to it for my own car.....

I believe you sent me some MP's long time ago, didn't you creed??

Nice car with the right engine :bien:

Hi : hello:

Yes,thats me, i hope you are well!
Just there was a big delay for the order due some personal problems and now the goverment reduced to the half the taxes and it costs from 21.000 euros(plus the extra's) so this is the right time to order i think.
I will take it from the June's production,end of July delivery, and i heard that the engine will be Euro V if i am correct.
Thinking also for the electric packet ,do you think that deserves?

Kind regards,
Giannis

black and red :love: :love: :love:

look ----)-

http://www.lacentrale.fr/multiphoto-auto-detail.php?u=W3461840&marque=PEUGEOT&modele=308&version=1.6 THP 175 FELINE 3P&annee=2008

:love: :love: :love:

Wow,i am impressed!I know that is more nice in real life,is not red like the pics.
I am very undecided..

in real life, it's not that red, it's more like the tennis court of Rolland-Garros ;)

http://www.lacentrale.fr/auto-occasion-annonce-7985866.html
Celle-ci est cadeau :eek:

Franchement pour le km/date de mise en circulation elle tient bien la route cette annonce :eek:

Purée, en gros la moitié de ce que j'ai payé pour la mienne :eek:

Par contre il lui manque tous les petits plus que j'y ai rajouté (xénon, pack Electrique, cuir etc) et elle est en 17" :sol: :eek:

Pas 39, mais 36. Pour 2 raisons: je lui ai pratiquement rajouté toutes les options, et les prix chez nous ne sont pas les mêmes qu'en France (une histoire un peu compliquée de taxes disons).

Mais bon au final je revends plus cher aussi. Le mienne vaudra ce prix lorsqu'elle aura 3 ans et 80000 km ;)

Oui bizarre l'annonce. Affaire à suivre.

Pour les taxes 407-sw-xs, même en occasion, même trés récentes?

C'est assez compliqué en fait. Mais si tu importes par ex cette voiture de France, il y aura une partie des taxes à payer de toute facon (ca diminue en fonction du carburant, de l'age du véhicule etc).

Sur une neuve NL revendue en occasion, ben c'est comme en France, tu te bases sur le prix neuf TTC que tu fais décoter en fonction de l'age, kmtrage, état, finition, options etc.....

Hi all,

Finally yesterday i decided to order it,was the deadline for the June's production.
My order is GT(THP 175 HP)Noir Perla,3 doors with these options:

Vintage full leather :love:
Electric pack
Xenon lights
18" alloy wheels
Luminated crystals
Front parking sensors
Wip Com 3D
JBL
Alarm
Delivery will be at the end of July,ofcourse i will post pics.

Kind regards,

Giannis

Well,i have a bad feeling..
Searching the web i found that none country in EU has as option in the 3 doors version the vintage full leather,only the 5 doors has as option the vintage integral and i am afraid that the Greek distrybutor don;t know this because my order was the first 3 door version with Vintage integral...
I believe that on Monday they will inform you about this,am i wrong to believe this?

:confused:

Sur la 175, le bécquet de série a toujours eu les LED blanches, non?

En voyant le tien, il a du croire que les leds blanches étaient en option :D