4007 Colours

ringer406

Membre
19 Septembre 2007
Bonjour,
Please excuse this being in English - we do not yet have a 4007 forum in England. We wish to see a picture of the 4007 in BLEU ISTRIA.
We have the brochure, seen the website and driven the car but we really want to see one in this colour.
Can anyone help??

Merci
Steve

Hello Steve !
I found two pictures of Peugeot 4007 in blue but I don't know wich blue is this. Maybe one of this picture is the blue istria [:jak-69]
2070712.002.5L.jpg

peugeot-todoterreno-4007.jpg

Hi Pblascka,
Thanks for that. The first picture is the Bakail blue and the second is silver.
We have managed to find an actual car in Istria Blue with help from Peugoet France and UK and will be looking at it this weekend.
Merci
Steve

Hi,

Have now placed an order for a GT in Istria Blue, The lead time is 12 weeks, so it will be a Christmas present when it arrives :D

Ringer 406

Hi Steve !

I'm very happy for you ! You will post photos in 12 weeks :D

Hi
The photos might be here sooner thsn 12 weeks! Heard today that they have found one in the pipeline, currently sitting in Calais :lol:
Should be with us in 2 weeks.

Ringer406

Hi,
Finally got the 4007 end of October. Will take some pics soon and post. It is very nice to drive - took it to France (Boulogne) yesterday for a shopping trip - got quite a few looks from people as the vehicle is still quite rare on the roads. Our dealer said it is the first one they have sold and Peugoet only expect to sell 2,000 per year in the UK.
Now done nearly 1,500 Km and all is well.
:)
Steve & Carole