allarme with remote roof

fukutius

Membre
5 Décembre 2005
Hello I write from Italy. :D I have constructed a system in order to open and to close the roof and the glasses in automatic rifle. When I close or I open with the key works all good, but if control the system with the remote control originates them in order to close, to half procedure (after 20 second ones)allarm start :cry: I have tried to exclude the volumetric protection but nothing.... How I can make? there is the possibility to close the machine with the remote control without to insert alarm? Sorry for my English, I hope of to have been simple. Fukutius.

Il semble qu'il a reussi de ouvrir et fermer le toit (rideau sur 307SW?) en automatique. Cela m'interesserait, car ca chauffe en ete.

I have constructed a system in order to open and to close the roof and the glasses in automatic rifle.
Do you close your glasses?? :lol: You of course meant: the windows!

Actually, I do not really understand what you exactly wish to do nor what your problems are.

Nevertheless, nice car the 307 CC ;)

The alarm was delivered by Peugeot, or you had the system later after you bought the car?
To shut down your alarme you need to put the key in your car (and then move the roof).
Actually you built a system to open close without the key that's right? But I don't understand if you system is a remote control or not. You can open/close from outside the car or not?

You'd better use a Timer, that will close the roof and windows, before activating "Closing signal", that enable the alarm.

alarm is originates them peugeot. :W :W
when I close with the remote control it originates them of the key, begins a elettric timer in order to close the roof and the windows.
but the time in order to too much complete the procedure and along 40 sec.) and the alarm begins(approximately 30 sec.) and sound. :evil: :evil:
this is my problem, :cry:
like can make to close the machine from the outside with the remote control without to insert the burglar alarm? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Fukutius.

Any possibility to code a longer delay for the alarm through PPS (Peugeot diag system)?

it is a good idea with the PPS,
but it can be made? :confused:
I have fear that with the my modifications to invalidate me the guarantee. :( :(
Fukutius.