Nouvelle SMEG

turtuv

Membre régulier
9 Mars 2015
Nouvelle version SMEG 5.2.C.R1 CD26050 du 01/08/15 est maintenant disponible. Je ai commandé la mise à jour de mon marchand de voiture, mais je ne ai rien trouvé sur le changelog. Est-ce que quelqu'un sait ce qui est nouveau dans cette mise à jour?

Ce sujet a été déplacé de la catégorie Peugeot 308 (T9 2013/--) vers la categorie Electronique embarquée par Manec

Good news. What is the APV (after sale) reference of the update ?

PSA never provides any changelog, so actually it is not surprising that you cannot find anything.

Each part available at the after sales desk has a reference number that is used to place the order.

This is what I call the APV (APrès Vente) reference. Knowing it may allow us to order the update quickly, as it is quite usual that the guy at the after sales desk does not find anything on his computer...

Currently I do not find any update reference in ServiceBox (but using the search feature gives me a temporary error). I wonder how your dealer was able to order the update without it being available in ServiceBox...

I made a call, the dealer checked on his computer, he saw the update and he ordered it. I didn't went in person.

OK. One chance out of two he ordered the wrong thing ;)

What about the price ?

No wrong thing. He looked the version and it was the 5.2.C.R1. I don't know the price, i think it's free because i will use the warranty.

OK, I see...

In fact 5.2.C.R1 is not available for ordering at the after sales store. It is only available for customers that exhibit a problem with the version that is installed into their SMEG+ and is installed under warranty. Some people here already had their SMEG+ updated with this version, but it is definitively not available for everybody.

Which version do you have currently and what are the problems you have with it ?

I have no problems, i simple asked if i can have the update and the dealer agreed. I have the 5.2.A.R9. You told that some people already had their SMEG+ updated version, but what's new in it?

You are really lucky to have your SMEG+ updated under warranty if you do not have any problem. Commodity upgrades are not part of the warranty.

In France it is clear that such request would result in a simple response: NO.

BTW, if you do not have any problem with 5.2.A.R9 then 5.2.C.R1 will not bring anything new but maybe some new nasty bugs :D . Only internal bug fixes. When new features are added the second number is incremented. Last time it occured (5.1 -> 5.2) it was to support the new option to disable the active cruise control.

Here it's like French, but if you find the kind person.. Anyway maybe i have to pay for this, i don't know yet. BTW, it has to be some differences between versions, even if they are small.

BTW, if you do not have any problem with 5.2.A.R9 then 5.2.C.R1 will not bring anything new but maybe some new nasty bugs :D . Only internal bug fixes. When new features are added the second number is incremented. Last time it occured (5.1 -> 5.2) it was to support the new option to disable the active cruise control.

I hope it will not bring new nasty bugs :D BTW internal bug fixes are not a bag thing right. Maybe they improved the speed and stability too.
P.s. a friend had updated his 5.1. with 5.2.C, but i don't nave the possibility to disable active cruise control. How is that possible? Maybe he has to update the MSI ecu?

Updating only the SMEG+ will never bring you the possibility to disable the active cruise control, as it was explained several times.

I don't know which ecu(s) have to be updated, and if it is even possible. In the best case the option may have to be activated using diagbox, but I doubt it will be sufficient.