[TUTO] Remplacement SMEG+ par un NAC Wave2 sur 308 T9 (+ BTA 2.0)

You don't have a SMEG but a NAC / RCC, so the cable you mentionned in the first place is valid then.

You don't have a SMEG but a NAC / RCC, so the cable you mentionned in the first place is valid then.
Sorry @VLud, I couldn't understand what you mean!

Do you mean I don't have a SMEG unit so that I should buy the cable I formerly mentioned?,
or
Do you mean If I don't have a SMEG unit, then will I need to buy that cable?

Sorry for being too much ignorant on this issue.

Sincerely.
Thanx in advance.

Dernière édition:

If your 308 is the restyled 308, 2018 model, then you can't have a SMEG.
So because you have a NAC or a RCC, you can buy the cable you mentioned earlier.

If you need / want a better integration buy the Peugeot references:
  • 98 179 561 80 - USB Cable
  • 98 026 536 ZD - Plastic cover

• J'aime
Reactions: MARK313 and khf

Thank you very much sir.
Do I have a better chance of having the second usb port due to the reason that the unit in my car is NAC or RCC?

Hi Everyone.

Apologies for the English message... Why would the reversing camera image fill the entire screen rather than a split screen similar to VLud posted after he changed his system?

Because my NAC has been telecoded using a VIN having Visiopark 1, but I also changed my camera to get the one with Visiopark 1 (180° angle)
Please note that right and left are reversed if you telecode using a VIN having the 180° camera while you have the normal camera (and it is quite disturbing / annoying)

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: MARK313

Because my NAC has been telecoded using a VIN having Visiopark 1, but I also changed my camera to get the one with Visiopark 1 (180° angle)
Please note that right and left are reversed if you telecode using a VIN having the 180° camera while you have the normal camera (and it is quite disturbing / annoying)
Hi Mate

Thanks for the further information. I appreciate all of your help a lot. Also... Any idea why I wouldn't have the TMC logo? I'm not subscribed to TomTom so shouldn't the TMC logo be there?

The TMC logo does not appear anymore since a long time (after some firmware update)
I never got it working when I did not have connected services, I guess that's a way to force clients to subscribe :D

• J'aime

[QUOTE = "VLud, post: 2455744, member: 108646"] The TMC logo does not appear after a long time (after some firmware update)
I never got it working when I did not have connected services, I guess that's a way to force customers to subscribe: D [/ QUOTE]

Ok, thanks for your help .... Again.:bien:

Once my Connected Services are working I'm 100% complete. Thanks to this brilliant tutorial!

Hello @VLud ,first of all I want to congratulate for your work,:bien:!!,second i want to ask you if is any possibility to mount a NAC system to my "2011 508 from another peugeot model (208,2008) because is very hard to find on from 508.

Mr. VLud,

First of all thanks for helping us here. With your kind help many of the members have been upgraded their units.

I want to change my unit also. I have a 308 T9. I have forund a Nac unit coming from a Citroen C3 car. Which will perfectly fit to my car. But you told me earlier that calibration can not be changed. And I wanna ask a question about that.

Calibration held on 8 pin eeprom chip as long as i know. If i clear that chip would I able to code the unit as brand new? Have you tried that before?

Thanks again

Dernière édition:

Messieurs Bonjour.

D'abord, Bravo, franchement remarquables travail

MES questions, J'ai une 308 II sw Feline.
Et moi aussi ce SMEG me rend fou surtout le lag du Bluetooth c'est horrible. Mais si j'envie de me lancer dans ces travaux, c'est surtout pour l'android cars et apple car.

Après plusieurs mois jvoudrais savoir si la procedure est la meme ?
J'ai tellement d'options et je les connais pas forcement toutes du coup jai peur de prendee un VIN avec des options manquante donc comment connaitres TOUTES les options de mon vehicules.
Souvent vous faites allusion a deux produits mais je sais pas lequel me concerne :
Quel difference entre un smeg numerique analogique ?
Ou est ce que depuis vous avez trouvez plus simple comme solution ?
merci

Dernière édition:

C'est déjà beaucoup plus simple qu'au début, tu peux acheter les adaptateurs tout fait sur Aliexpress, c'est quasiment du plug&play. L'écran coûte rien et est totalement neuf depuis le Chinois également. Tout est déjà indiqué dans le tuto et à jour

• J'aime

Bonjour à tous, je voudrais encore remercier Vlud, pour ce magnifique tuto, et surtout pour le fait qu'il le maintienne à jour. Mon RT6 sur ma 508 vient de me lacher, hors de question de le remplacer par le même. J'ai quasiment commandé toutes les pièces via les infos du début du topic. Je suis en train de négocier un écran en occasion car rien chez les chinois pour la 508 (ou bien je ne l'ai pas vu ;) ).

Je vais certainement ouvrir un topic sur cette modification.

Dernière édition:

Oui pour le NAC j'ai (pas encore reçu, mais payé), par contre j'ai pris une ref qui n'a pas l'ampli, alors que je l'ai, mais je crois que ce n'est qu'un paramétrage de base. Pour l'écran, celui là est un DGT2 et non pas un DGT7C, donc pour moi l'annonce ne va pas

C'est un écran pour RCC donc NAC aussi et donc capacitif, l'écran est parfaitement valable.