[TUTO] Remplacement SMEG+ par un NAC Wave2 sur 308 T9 (+ BTA 2.0)

OK merci pour l'info, mais j'imagine qu'il doit être moins performant? Sinon j'envisage aussi le rajout de la caméra AR.

C'est juste une référence Chinoise plutôt qu'Européenne, DGT7C = DGT2 la-bas.
De toute façon sans connecteur marron sur l'écran c'est forcément un écran capacitif et donc compatible uniquement avec le NAC / RCC.

Je ne pense pas que ce soit une histoire de performance, simplement éviter aux Européens d'aller acheter des écrans chinois pour remplacer un écran cassé par exemple (vu qu'il coûte 2 à 3x plus cher en neuf ici :D). Ça donne une idée des marges pratiquées :whistle:

OK, merci pour l'info. Je vais attendre la fin de ma négociation de celui quasi neuf, et puis je vais voir. Je ne suis pas super pressé.

Par contre sur l'histoir de la ref du NAC avec et sans ampli, peux-tu confirmer que c'est bidon, et qu'en fait ce sont les même?

Dear
@VLud
@MARK313
@W13 and
@petroman972

thank you all for your interests in my question. Finally I got the cable and had it plugged to the RCC unit and it works.

Here is the photo of where I plugged the cable in.

20190205_181943.jpg

And this is the photo of the front side of the unit.

a.jpg

There are a couple of things I would like to learn.

As you can see in the last photo below, there are two empty ports/connectors on the back. One of them is white and the other one is green.
aaa.jpg
1. I was wondering what are those ports/connectors for?
2. Is it possible to connect a reverse view camere to this unit?
3. Does this unit have its own Navigation system apart from Android Auto/Apple CarPlay via mirrorlink?

Thank you very much in advance dear friends.
Sincerely.

• J'aime
Reactions: MARK313

The green port is for the BTA (Boitier Télématique Autonome), for connectivity and emergency calls. The other white connector is for the FM2 antenna for vehicles having short FM1 antenna, there is an additional antenna inside the rear glass for those vehicles.

Yes it is possible, you have to follow my PINOUT (Video AAS) and do an automatic telecoding on the RCC with a VIN having a RCC + Camera

No it does not.

• J'aime
Reactions: khf

My 508 has the option for connectivity and emergency calls,by replacing the RT6 with NAC that option will be possible only buying the BTA 2.0?the two buttons from the console(SOS+peugeot) will be active but pressing them it won't make any call to the server,correct @VLud ?

Dernière édition:

My 508 has the option for connectivity and emergency calls,by replacing the RT6 with NAC that option will be possible only buying the BTA 2.0?the two buttons from the console(SOS+peugeot) will be active but pressing them it won't make any call to the server,correct @VLud ?

There is no need to buy a BTA 2.0 at all. You can keep your current BTA without impacting call buttons at all (by changing your RT6)
The BTA only need to be replaced if you want connected services without having to pair your phone or connect to a Wifi (and for that, connected services must be active and working from the donor car first, else it is completely useless to change it).

• J'aime
Reactions: Andy13

Bonjour bravo pour le tuto ,si on commande un nac sur aliexpress ,il y a toujours le problème de là cartographie chinoise et non européenne ? Merci

Dear
@VLud
@MARK313
@W13 and
@petroman972

thank you all for your interests in my question. Finally I got the cable and had it plugged to the RCC unit and it works.

Here is the photo of where I plugged the cable in.

Voir la pièce jointe 4104

And this is the photo of the front side of the unit.

Voir la pièce jointe 4105

There are a couple of things I would like to learn.

As you can see in the last photo below, there are two empty ports/connectors on the back. One of them is white and the other one is green.
Voir la pièce jointe 4106
1. I was wondering what are those ports/connectors for?
2. Is it possible to connect a reverse view camere to this unit?
3. Does this unit have its own Navigation system apart from Android Auto/Apple CarPlay via mirrorlink?

Thank you very much in advance dear friends.
Sincerely.
I am pleased the USB worked.

Vlud... what's the difference between Continental vs Bosch units?

Dear @VLud

Please excuse me for asking a lot of questions which are, maybe, boring for you to anwer.

Could you please enlighten me on the following questions?

1-Some services of turkiye say that option is not accessible / locked. So they say even if we plug the camera, we will not be able to use it. Is it true, or do they say this just because they do not know it?

2-According to the photo of the RCC in my previous post, which Diagbox version should I use in order to telecode it? Can you give me the link to buy it?

3-My car is 308 active. Is it OK if I use the VIN of a, say, 308 ALLURE or GT Line? And does the car (the VIN of which I will use) have to have a RCC or is it OK even if it has a NAC?

Thanx in advance

Dernière édition:

Dear @VLud

Please excuse me for asking you too many questions which are, maybe, boring for you to anwer.

Could you please enlighten me on the following questions?

1-Some services of peugeot here in Turkiye say that rear view camera option is not accessible/locked. So they say even if we plug the camera, we won't be able to use it. Is it true, or do they say this just because they don't know it well?

2-Depending on the photo of the RCC in my car in my previous post, which Diagbox version should I use in order to telecode it? Can you give me the link to buy it?

3-My car is 308 active. Is it OK if I use the VIN of a, say, 308 ALLURE or GT Line? And does the car (the VIN of which I will use) have to have a RCC or is it OK even if it has a NAC?

Thanx in advance

Mehaba ben aktifleştirdim. Servisler yapamıyor. Üniteniz destekliyorsa ünite değiştirmeden, desteklemiyorsa orijinal kamera girişi olan ünite ile aktifleştirilebilir. Çinmalı çakma cihazlardan çok daha güzel oluyor orijinal.

English short summary,

Yes i did it. You need to change the calibration of the unit. Service can not do it but i can.

Hi to all,

Wrong thread, I know, but active, so I’m here :) Need help with nac calibration. Have one from citroen, but need to put it in 208. Anyone? VLud maybe?

Merci beaucoup!

Dean

Il ne faut pas acheter de RCC ou de NAC Chinois, c'est inutilisable par chez nous.

i have a question regarding the telecoding

if the driving menu is disabled for manual coding, is it posible to code the radiosystem to another sound system other than for example. arkamis? the sound system I'm looking for is MULTIPLEX I think it is called, but is it under the driving menu or is it in another menu where its posible to telecode that option?

I can´t not find a vinnumber that fits in then...

Take a look, I made a screen of each menu, you see what is grayed out or not, Arkamys / Amplifier / Multiplexed Amplifier can be edited in manual telecoding without any issue ;)

• J'aime
Reactions: Abiran

Take a look, I made a screen of each menu, you see what is grayed out or not, Arkamys / Amplifier / Multiplexed Amplifier can be edited in manual telecoding without any issue ;)
Thanks mate

could u please reply on my private message regarding the panoramic camera retrofit on 3008?

Many many thanks to @VLud for helping me with the software part and @Bogdan for hardware.It was a challenge to swap the RT6 with NAC,very hard work because i also have a AM amplifier under the RT6 with a lot of cables.

Pièces jointes

• IMG_20190306_080000.png
    IMG_20190306_080000.png
    309.9 Ko · Affichages: 48
  • IMG_20190306_080022.png
    IMG_20190306_080022.png
    405.6 Ko · Affichages: 46
Dernière édition:

Many many thanks to @VLud for helping me with the software part and @Bogdan for hardware.It was a challenge to swap the RT6 with NAC,very hard work because i also have a AM amplifier under the RT6 with a lot of cables.

Congratulations on your new system!

I am also thinking on changing my RT6 for a NAC, but I have a Citröen DS5... When you said that it you had a very hard work, it was only because of the AM amplifier, or it was due to specifics of RT6?

Any special advices when changing the RT6?

Thank you in advance for sharing your good work.

Cheers

Bonjour
J’ai un NAC et l'écran+ le faisceau qui se branche entre le NAC et l’écran , pratiquement neuf ,
Si jamais parmi vous intéressé, n’hésitez pas me contacter en mp

Congratulations on your new system!

I am also thinking on changing my RT6 for a NAC, but I have a Citröen DS5... When you said that it you had a very hard work, it was only because of the AM amplifier, or it was due to specifics of RT6?

Any special advices when changing the RT6?

Thank you in advance for sharing your good work.

Cheers
I was because of amplifier, a lot of cables and the space was limited(mount also the cd charger), otherwise is not very hard if you buy the cables adapter from China.
All the best!

Bonjour,
montage du nac sur mon c4 picasso II effectué sacré changement par rapport au smeg +de plus je peux profiter des services live de tom tom par contre je n'ai plus accès au options du régulateur et limitateur de vitesse (dans les options sur l'écran tactile) quand je vais dans l'onglet sécurité véhicule sa me marque "liste vide" par contre je peux toujours les enclencher via la molette sur le volant; j'ai aussi un soucis avec les thèmes je n'ai pas l'onglet sur l'écran tactil et le gps ne saffiche pas sur l'écran 12 pouces.quelqu'aurai t'il une idée des problèmes.
D'avance merci
Salut. Je viens d acheter un c4 picasso II de 2014 . Je suis novice en bricolage mais j aimerai quand meme me lancer dans un changement pour un NAC . Serait il possible d echanger une adresse mail ou un numero . Je te remercie d avance

Oui et non, avec le VIN de la voiture donneuse tu aurais pu télécoder en manuel quelques trucs mais pas tout (Marque, Modèle, etc), et le fichier de calibration n'aurait pas changé pour autant, c'est quoi le VIN enregistré dans le SMEG tiens ?
Comme je t'ai dit, Peugeot ne prévoie pas le changement de voiture dans Diagbox donc bon ... J'ai les outils nécessaires pour injecter un fichier de calibration, du moins essayer, ajoute moi sur Skype :bien:
Salut,

Jai lu tout tes messages sur le changement SMEG a NAC et je t avoue que je suis plus qu impressionné. Jai acheté il y a deux jours un c4 picasso de 2014 . Je ne connaissais pas tout ç SMEG NAC etc ... sinon j aurai pris quelque chose de plus recent. Enfin bref .... j aimerai mettre la main a la pate mais je suis novice en la matiere . Est il possible d avoir ton skype pour echanger avec toi ca m aiderait beaucoup . Merci

Bonjour,
montage du nac sur mon c4 picasso II effectué sacré changement par rapport au smeg +de plus je peux profiter des services live de tom tom par contre je n'ai plus accès au options du régulateur et limitateur de vitesse (dans les options sur l'écran tactile) quand je vais dans l'onglet sécurité véhicule sa me marque "liste vide" par contre je peux toujours les enclencher via la molette sur le volant; j'ai aussi un soucis avec les thèmes je n'ai pas l'onglet sur l'écran tactil et le gps ne saffiche pas sur l'écran 12 pouces.quelqu'aurai t'il une idée des problèmes.
D'avance merci

Bonjour,
D'avance merci

hello,
bon je me suis enfin décidé je prends la piste nac :oui: ,j'ai pris l'ensemble qu'il y avait sur ebay plus commander le nouveau câble lvds ainsi que le cable usb il me reste encore quelque commande à faire.
Affaire à suivre mais pour le moment je me pose la question des commendes au volant qui ne sera plus la même .

Bonjour ,

As tu pu régler tout les petits soucis qu il y avait nottament au niveau du régulateur et limitateur de vitesse. Merci

bon et bien bilan plus que positif du changement d'un smeg+ pour un nac sur une c4 picasso II de 2013 et ce grâce à

Vlud sans qui l’ensemble n'aurai pas été totalement fonctionnel.

Par contre pour ceux qui voudrai franchir le pas à savoir qu'il faut aussi changer le combiné,mais alors quel changement,terminé les limitations du smeg+.
Salut ,

Désolé d insister je ne sais pas du tt comment fonctionne le forum. J aimerais franchir le pas pour changer mon SMEG et aurais besoin de conseil de ta part stp . Merci :D