[TUTO] Remplacement SMEG+ par un NAC Wave2 sur 308 T9 (+ BTA 2.0)

Read the tutorial using Google Traduction or any other translator. Everything is written and links to adapters are given.
If you want to buy a pack instead of each adapter choose the B pack, not the others.

Bonjour,
On me propose une nouvelle 508 GT neuve sans BTA (j’ai vérifié avec le VIN) de quel pays vient-elle puisque c’est devenu obligatoire en Europe ?. Peut-on y remédier en faisant installer le système chez Peugeot et à quel coût ?
Quelqu’un peut-il me renseigner ?

On parle bien de la dernière avec écran 10" ? Étrange qu'elle n'ait pas de BTA, Peugeot ne fera pas d'installation en seconde monte, à moins de le faire toi même (il faut câbler le connecteur: faire le déport microphone, connecter le fil Airbag, installer les boutons, etc)

Hey,
I read it multiple times even before there were adapters in Ali
The thing I'm not sure about is the USB part:
Do I need a separate cable for the USB in my car?
What's the difference between E and B?

Do not merge the antenna ports into one even if you only have one antenna cable because it will decrease reception and the NAC is able to manage that itself (telecoding) - And the GTi have two antennas -

If you already have a second USB port you have to buy two USB adapters (the short one) not the other cable (not an adapter) which does not allow a good integration in the vehicle (and will be useless if you already have one inside gloves compartment)

I dont have USB in the glove box.
I got a USB and AUX in front of the Gear Shift.

Can I connect the USB that already in the vehicle to the NAC (with adapter)?
Or do I need to replace the USB completely?

I'm trying to understand what I'm doing and what to purchase (and yes, I read the tutorial more than once)
Can you please explain the difference between A,B,C,D,E in the AliExpress?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Edit:
If I understand correctly, B is for 2 antennas and E is for connecting 1 antenna to 2 ports

Dernière édition:

Can I connect the USB that already in the vehicle to the NAC (with adapter)?

Yes that's the point of this adapter.

Or do I need to replace the USB completely?

Not with the adapter, only using official Peugeot reference and not using an adapter.

Can you please explain the difference between A,B,C,D,E in the AliExpress?

Check the pictures ...

A = SMEG <> NAC Adapter + Antenna adapter
B = SMEG <> NAC Adapter + Antenna adapter + USB adapter
C = SMEG <> NAC Adapter + Antenna adapter + USB adapter + Second USB cable [Bad Integration inside glove box, not recommended]
D = SMEG <> NAC Adapter + Antenna adapter merging the two ports of the NAC into one [Not recommended] + USB adapter + Second USB cable [Bad Integration inside glove box, not recommended]
E = SMEG <> NAC Adapter + Antenna adapter merging the two ports of the NAC into one [Not recommended] + USB adapter
F = SMEG <> NAC Adapter + Antenna adapter merging the two ports of the NAC into one [Not recommended]

THANKS!!!

Ordering:
B from the Ali link (26$)
Screen from the link in the first page (75$) + asking the seller to activate the nav button
NAC from ebay for around 110 EUR (seller says the unit is new and was never used, also he says he cant telecode it to my VIN)

DO NOT BUY NEW NACS, THE NAC MUST COME FROM YOUR VEHICLE MODEL, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING WITH IT.

Can't be clearer !

Bonjour, ça y est! j'ai tout le matos pour réaliser le changement! Premier soucis, une fois l'installation du diagbox effectué sur mon pc portable, je lance l'application, il me demande d'activer les application. Je sélectionne le fonctionnement par jeton>Ok puis étape pour verifier le code client > je tappe le code client fourni par Peugeot lors de mon inscription au service box par le mail de confirmation….et la erreur !? Ai-je oublié quelque chose?

Le code client demandé par Diagbox est le code RRDI disponible ici (dans "Mon Compte" > "Mes données personnelles")

arg!! maintenant il me notifie " adresse, code postal et numéro de telephone a renseigner"!! déjà enregistré sur le service box

C'est quand même pas compliqué de voir que les champs sont vides avec une * et qu'il faut les remplir :fracasse:

c'est bon, en fait c'est mon explorateur internet qui n'affichait pas la suite de la fenêtre, en tapant sur TAB je suis tombé sur les champs manquant :)

On parle bien de la dernière avec écran 10" ? Étrange qu'elle n'ait pas de BTA, Peugeot ne fera pas d'installation en seconde monte, à moins de le faire toi même (il faut câbler le connecteur: faire le déport microphone, connecter le fil Airbag, installer les boutons, etc)
Merci pour ta réponse, elle vient de République Tchèque ou probablement le SOS Connect est en option, je ne me lancerais pas dans le montage.

Bonjour Monsieur @VLud,

J'ai lisez votre tutorial avec l'interesse tres grande.

Je veux dire que vous avez faire une trés bon job!

J'ai une peugeot 308 t9 (2013) avec le sytéme smeg.

J'ai une NAC et une Display avec les connectors et J'ai les token que vous aver dire.

Mais Mon diagbox (vers 9.40) me dire le nac est actuellement. Le date de system est 2017.

L'érreur de diagbox telecodage est MSS 899 E.

Je pense le NAC est une Nac d'une Toyota.

Puouvez vous m'aidez s'il vous plaIt.

Excusez moi pour mon francaise trés malade mais j'ai ne savant pas a l'ecole.

Merci

Mitch

Dernière édition:

Uh!

Once again some questions about this topic!

1.Is it possible that I will buy a NAC without activated CarPlay so it won't be working at all?
2.Are the directions from Peugeot Navi can be shown on the screen between speedometers if I will change for NAC (I mean this "in 200 meters left")
3.I can not find any information about "moving lines' when reversing. Some people write its not working but on other forum somebody wrote that they are moving.
4. If i will not install BTA still i can use CarPlay and Internet features (Tom Tom Traffics) but always from a connection via Phone.
5. Speedcameras in Germany are not possible to put on the NAC?

Sorry for all the time bothering You.

Thanks!

Dernière édition:

Bonjour Monsieur @VLud,

J'ai lisez votre tutorial avec l'interesse tres grande.

Je veux dire que vous avez faire une trés bon job!

J'ai une peugeot 308 t9 (2013) avec le sytéme smeg.

J'ai une NAC et une Display avec les connectors et J'ai les token que vous aver dire.

Mais Mon diagbox (vers 9.40) me dire le nac est actuellement. Le date de system est 2017.

L'érreur de diagbox telecodage est MSS 899 E.

Je pense le NAC est une Nac d'une Toyota.

Puouvez vous m'aidez s'il vous plaIt.

Excusez moi pour mon francaise trés malade mais j'ai ne savant pas a l'ecole.

Merci

Mitch

As written on the tutorial : Do NOT buy a NAC coming from another vehicle model than yours, telecoding will result in this error if you do so (and you did)
Plus it must come from Citroen or Peugeot (calibration must be changed anyway), Opel & Toyota NACs have different CAN-BUS messages hardcoded and it is generating random black screens.

Uh!

Once again some questions about this topic!

1.Is it possible that I will buy a NAC without activated CarPlay so it won't be working at all?
2.Are the directions from Peugeot Navi can be shown on the screen between speedometers if I will change for NAC (I mean this "in 200 meters left")
3.I can not find any information about "moving lines' when reversing. Some people write its not working but on other forum somebody wrote that they are moving.
4. If i will not install BTA still i can use CarPlay and Internet features (Tom Tom Traffics) but always from a connection via Phone.
5. Speedcameras in Germany are not possible to put on the NAC?

Sorry for all the time bothering You.

Thanks!

1) Carplay is enabled with a telecoding so ... can't be not working.
2) Still working of course
3) Dynamic lines are only working with 180° telecoding, but right and left are reversed using a 130° camera so if you telecode using a 180° VIN and replace the camera you can enjoy dynamic lines.
4) When Carplay is enabled, iOS switches off Bluetooth so you must share Internet to the NAC using Wifi (only solution without a BTA) - Tomtom Services must be activated anyway (read the tutorial and get the donor VIN to be sure about that) -
5) Only if you pay for it on MyPeugeot

Hello VLud,
First of all, congratulations for the tutorial and sorry, I do not speak French. I know the topic is about 308, but I'm planning to replace the RCC (Connected Radio) of my 3008 for the NAC. In my case I think it is just replace the RCC for the NAC (uses the same connector and cables), install the GPS antenna and make the settings with Diagbox. The NAC reference that I found in the Service Box is 1623793880. Do you know if there is anything else to do? I am also not sure if LATAM MAP (Latin America) has even Brazil. Is there any way to confirm it?
Thank you.

LATAM maps added to the tutorial, should cover this zone:
007BB345-D503-49D1-A1ECC2CEABFD4F0F

If you already have a RCC just buy the NAC, install the GPS antenna, make an automatic telecoding using your own VIN, enable navigation instructions manually and you are all done :)

LATAM maps added to the tutorial, should cover this zone:
007BB345-D503-49D1-A1ECC2CEABFD4F0F

If you already have a RCC just buy the NAC, install the GPS antenna, make an automatic telecoding using your own VIN, enable navigation instructions manually and you are all done :)

Hello VLud,
Thank you very much for the information.
Sorry, just one more question: About the service assistance for manual telecode, could you send me the details by MP?

Bonjour,
Petite question, est-ce que l'app mobile mypeugeot est toujours compatible avec le nac, au vue des changements de communication Bluetooth enregistrés sur le profil de base (smeg) peut-être ?

De mon côté j'avais déjà des soucis avant avec l'app qui plantait, mais la je n'arrive plus à me connecter. Pourtant le reste est opérationnel comme le partage Bluetooth etc.