[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

How to make it working with psa-arduino-nac soft? Still no connection. I checked all wires and there is good connection via console. I send different commands and get respond. I can also reboot Nac by sending 1103 command. So my can shield works good.

[QUOTE = "VLud, post: 2574127, member: 108646"] ... LOL. You shared nothing, people in Germany, Russia and England are making money on everything related to the NAC and I'm the one everyone thinks evil. When people will realize that there is work behind and everything can't be shared the world will be better.
If 1003 is not working on the serial console don't expect the software to work because the problem is on the CAN-BUS Shield [/QUOTE]

Found out why. Our AIO radios uses 10C0 to start the diagnostic session.

Code:
|ASKING FOR COMMUNICATION WITH AIO|

24,648 764      3 02 10 C0               
24,656 664      3 02 50 C0               
24,773 764      3 02 21 FE               
24,782 664      8 10 1A 61 FE FF FF 00 00 
24,809 764      3 30 00 00               
24,821 664      8 21 0D F5 01 01 01 68 02 
24,832 664      8 22 FF 06 02 09 14 FE FB 
24,842 664      7 23 FB FB 02 93 76 22   
25,570 764      3 02 21 B2               
25,581 664      8 10 09 61 B2 00 00 00 00 
25,608 764      3 30 00 00               
25,621 664      4 21 00 00 00             
28,623 764      2 01 3E                   
28,628 664      2 01 7E       
| CONNECTED |

Dernière édition:

@horuscurcino your dump is the one made between the vci and the bsi, so on the obd.
10C0 is an internal command sent by diagbox to indicate that the diag will begin on habitacle ECU. But does not specifically target NAC / RCC.

If you connect Arduino on bus CAN of NAC, sending 10C0 with COM console don't open diag session on NAC.
Edit:
In fact, with this arduino sketch: yes it's open diag session on NAC, because ID of frame sent target NAC/RCC/SMEG systems (macro: CAN_EMIT_ID)

Dernière édition:

Tested with arduino Uno SMD and shield v2 from seed Studio, cut off p1, did not work.

Changed pin 9 to 10 did not work.

Today tested it with elegoo uno r3 an these:

ZkeeShop 3 STUKS MCP2515 CAN bus module TJA1050 ontvanger SPI compatibel met Arduino 51 ARM MCU Development Board: Amazon.nl
https://www.amazon.nl/ZkeeShop-MCP2...=XCSOURCE+MCP2515&qid=1599335007&sr=8-1-fkmr0

And worked fine.

Only change in the sketch was from 16 MHz to 8.

Thanks again for your brilliant job!!!!

• J'aime
Reactions: VLud

@horuscurcino your dump is the one made between the vci and the bsi, so on the obd.
10C0 is an internal command sent by diagbox to indicate that the diag will begin on habitacle ECU. But does not specifically target NAC / RCC.
If you connect Arduino on bus CAN of NAC, sending 10C0 with COM console don't open diag session on NAC.

Hi.
That is right. I captured it by the VCI to BSI line (OBD).
I understand your knowledge. But i think there is a coincidence.
Sending 10C0 on the arduino serial console opens the diagnostic session to our AIO radios.
Just to clarify, AIO is NAC/RCC radios with built-in screen for latin market, as i have shown here.
I use the same address to open the connection and upload new calibration by the VCI software on the dealer.

By the way, i had the same problem as AJ said when trying to connect to Bosch RCC A2. Tried different OS, laptops, Arduino, Shields. etc.

okay... mea culpa.:chinois: we don't have full knowledge of NAC/RCC, AIO...
and we have not all types of systems, so not tested all...

Sending 10C0 on the arduino serial console opens the diagnostic session to our AIO radios.
You confirm: Arduino is on CAN BUS NAC (not OBD) ?

And sending 1003 ? what is answer ? NAC display "open diag session" ?

Dernière édition:

Tested with arduino Uno SMD and shield v2 from seed Studio, cut off p1, did not work.

Changed pin 9 to 10 did not work.

Today tested it with elegoo uno r3 an these:

ZkeeShop 3 STUKS MCP2515 CAN bus module TJA1050 ontvanger SPI compatibel met Arduino 51 ARM MCU Development Board: Amazon.nl
https://www.amazon.nl/ZkeeShop-MCP2...=XCSOURCE+MCP2515&qid=1599335007&sr=8-1-fkmr0

And worked fine.

Only change in the sketch was from 16 MHz to 8.

Thanks again for your brilliant job!!!!
I also use UNO R3 and can modules as above link with 8mhz. I also modified sketch to 8mhz but can't connect to nac.

No problem.
I see this software can extend the support for our radios.
Maybe a flag or a bullet to change the type of radio/initialization on the software could help.
Here i see it using the same parameters and mnemonics to change settings

Yes. Can confirm 10C0 running.

IMG_6739.jpeg

For 1003 it says 7F1012 and no diagnostic image.

Dernière édition:

Here i have a BSI2010 on my bench.
One arduino reading the outputs to CanHacker (connected to the OBD Lines) and another with the vLuds sketch connected to the CAN_INFO. The same that makes this radio awake. I am being totally honest......

Please try 1.0.3 I just uploaded, changed COM port settings and fixed the Diagnostic session for AIO (if 1003 is returning 7F1012 then trying 10C0)

EDIT: I think it will not be enough for AIO, send 10C0 then 2703 to see if you get a seed (67XX return) but it is probably on some other command.(27C0 ?)

Dernière édition:

Hello, Thanks to this usefull tool I was able to properly telecode the standard NAC w3 I had at home for DS3 since it's original unit after 42.x software update has lost all the images of the ds3.
I bought a standard w3 NAC from peugeot partner, changed the calibration and manually enabled all the important things. I'm actually using the original ds3 capacitive display but it's possible to use a 208/2008 display too by changing a simple value inside the screen configuration to change the resolution otherwise artifacts will appear on the screen.
I have included the dump of my configuration to share with you.
Thanks again to my friend Vlud.
xs7yorP.jpeg
B3EVeCt.jpg
QagNNyu.jpeg
mDqMRs6.jpeg
B5ThqZe.png
Allez-vous continuer à gagner de l'argent facilement en vendant NAC sur Ebay?
Vous avez demandé 80 € pour changer le calibrage à différentes personnes ...
Sur le forum italien Peugeot, vous étiez "le seul qui connaissait depuis longtemps les secrets du calibrage et du codage" et vous étiez le seul à faire du business ...
Maintenant merci Vlud. ..Mais pourquoi le remerciez-vous? Pour vos revenus qui seront réduits?

Dans le cas du PIN 3 et 8 de la prise OBD la résistance de terminaison de 120 Ohms doit rester et être activée sur la Shield.
Des tests sont toujours en cours, sans la résistance les données ne sont pas toujours transmises, préférez le Low Speed pour le moment

• J'aime
Reactions: AJ

Dans le cas du PIN 3 et 8 de la prise OBD la résistance de terminaison de 120 Ohms doit rester et être activée sur la Shield.
Des tests sont toujours en cours, sans la résistance les données ne sont pas toujours transmises, préférez le Low Speed pour le moment
Compris! C’est m’egale pour le moment quand je test avec bsi sur la table.:)
Donc je vais brancher a low speed.

Tutoriel mis à jour pour un accès via prise OBD2, cela simplifie l'accès ;)
Pour ceux qui ont enlevé leur résistance de 120 Ohm il est possible d'en mettre une directement dans les borniers CANL et CANH

Прежде всего хочу выразить глубокое уважение к вашей работе!
Я не совсем понял, как подключить arduino uno к разъему OBD автомобиля.
Не могли бы вы рассказать, как это делается?

Did you read anything ? Just an Arduino is not enough, and you connect to CANL and CANH of the CAN-BUS Shield ... I don't see anything hard to do or understand here.

Did you read anything ? Just an Arduino is not enough, and you connect to CANL and CANH of the CAN-BUS Shield ... I don't see anything hard to do or understand here.
I read about CAN BUS, but I don't understand how I can connect andurino with OBD connector, just 2 wires?

Comme promis voici ma revue.
J'ai testé le soft 1.0.3 et il march bien si je connecte sur can low speed. Si j'utilse le can high speed quelques fonctions ne marche pas. Merci @VLud! Merci @bagou91! Bravo pour ce travail!
Je vais continuer de tester toutes les fonctions du soft.

• J'aime
Reactions: manege

J’ai pas trouvé si est-il possible a changer la configuration de FMUX? J’ai trouvé que comment changer le type de button au volant.