[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Great job Hallahub! Could you share the NAC unit part number?

My C4P mounts a NAC W2 and I use SIRI directly with bluetooth.
"CarPlay shows the song photo in the music page" ... do you mean using the Music app on the iPhone or the music menu of the NAC?

Thanks.
The nac w2 doesn’t allow to use siri with Bluetooth connection, you can ask something to siri only if the iPhone is connected with carplay.
This at least on the 21.x software.
The first nac w2 were released with and older software, 5.x which was capable of using siri with the Bluetooth. Maybe you have this software version or maybe you were referring to the wired connection.

regarding the last question, I mean the music menu of the NAC, again, on w2 you only see “apple carplay”, the same happens in the matrix display. Now I see the album, the songs and the photo.

@VLud merci pour ton aide.
J'ai fait la modification, mais à priori ce n'est pas encore suffisant.
J'ai fait un backup pour verifier la ligne 212A qui est bien identique à celle que tu m'as indiquée.
Penses-tu qu'il y a encore une option qui me manque quelque part ?

ma config actuelle

Hello à tous,

Est-ce que quelqu'un est arrivé à activer une camera arrière sur une voiture qui n'en avait pas à l'origine (308 SW Allemande de 2019 dans mon cas)? Malgré les modifications des sections indiquées dans le topic (2105 et 2106) ainsi que la section 212A recommandée par @VLud , impossible de faire fonctionner la camera. Est-ce qu'un passage par diagbox est obligatoire ?

Merci d'avance.

Hello à tous,

Est-ce que quelqu'un est arrivé à activer une camera arrière sur une voiture qui n'en avait pas à l'origine (308 SW Allemande de 2019 dans mon cas)? Malgré les modifications des sections indiquées dans le topic (2105 et 2106) ainsi que la section 212A recommandée par @VLud , impossible de faire fonctionner la camera. Est-ce qu'un passage par diagbox est obligatoire ?

Merci d'avance.
you sure your camera is 180deg? maybe is 130 and that's not working...

Hello everyone, first of all thank you for your VLud work. This is a very difficult job and it is amazing that it was done.
I had amateur work with arduino before, but I could not do this.
I bought mcp2515 canbus-spı module .(8mhz )
I tried it with 3 different arduino boards, but i am not getting any response from the can-bus line.

Anyone have any suggestions about this?

(2018 PEUGEOT 3008 ALLURE P84 NAC)

Yes, I'm pretty sure it's the good one (180°).
It's this one: https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/4000774190763.html , it has been recommended by other on this forum.
Il me semble qu'on en parle quelques pages auparavant, si les options sont biens activées depuis le NAC, et que rien ne s'affiche alors direction DB pour également l'activer sur le BSI (option suréquipement).

How do I activate icons on this screen.
Zone 2126.

Il me semble qu'on en parle quelques pages auparavant, si les options sont biens activées depuis le NAC, et que rien ne s'affiche alors direction DB pour également l'activer sur le BSI (option suréquipement).

Zone 2126.

I enabled cockpit amplify in 2126 area. But this menu is missing. The car apps menu is not visible to me.

Pièces jointes

• 2126.jpg
    2126.jpg
    66 Ko · Affichages: 46

C’est bien ce que je crains aussi. J’avais cru lire quelques part que pour les cameras 180 le nac ne vérifiait pas le bsi, mais il y a peut être un cas particulier pour ça. Y a plus qu’à trouver un garagiste qui sache me faire ça.
Merci pour ton retour.

[QUOTE = "Hallahub, post: 2598172, member: 114118"] Yes, w4 non-HD from c5 aircross. Resolution setting can be changed with the tool. Originally the c5 has a 8 ”screen while my 208 has the 7”.
The last image is the camera view right? It's exactly the same as the w2. I've added the 180 camera, that's why you see the top view of the car, it works like the 308 :)[/ QUOTE]

Hi! Could you please share the part number? Thanks!

Salut les gars.
Désolé pour mon français, je viens de Biélorussie et j'utilise un traducteur.
J'ai une Peugeot 508 2017 avec NAC. Il n'y a pas de caméra de recul, je veux l'activer, quel type de caméra dois-je acheter pour que tout fonctionne correctement.
Je vous remercie.

Hello everyone, first of all thank you for your VLud work. This is a very difficult job and it is amazing that it was done.
I had amateur work with arduino before, but I could not do this.
I bought mcp2515 canbus-spı module .(8mhz )
I tried it with 3 different arduino boards, but i am not getting any response from the can-bus line.

Anyone have any suggestions about this?

(2018 PEUGEOT 3008 ALLURE P84 NAC)

hi everyone, I found my own amateur fault.
I am forgot to change oscillator mhz. section "#define CAN_FREQ MCP_8MHZ" in "arduino-psa-diag"

• J'aime
Reactions: VLud

@VLud thank you very much for everything.

I was able to view parking assistance as well as my first connection and without any problem.
But I couldn't try because there is a curfew.

I could not see where the automatic dipped and far beam was.

Do you know?

C5A RCC.

Pièces jointes

• upload_2021-1-2_20-13-26.png
    upload_2021-1-2_20-13-26.png
    312 octets · Affichages: 27

Hi everyone again, I've read over and over to all the posts.
I fixed connection, but couldn't activate themes.
I enabled zone 2126 "instrument panel themes (icockpit amplify)" and
i activated zone 2127 "ambiance menus 2-3-4.."
but i not operated themes options menu yet.

Pièces jointes

• IMG_20210102_170515-min-min.jpg
    IMG_20210102_170515-min-min.jpg
    511.8 Ko · Affichages: 99
  • IMG_20210102_170540-min-min.jpg
    IMG_20210102_170540-min-min.jpg
    236.3 Ko · Affichages: 99
  • IMG_20210102_170549-min-min.jpg
    IMG_20210102_170549-min-min.jpg
    371.3 Ko · Affichages: 95
  • IMG_20210102_170552-min-min.jpg
    IMG_20210102_170552-min-min.jpg
    355.7 Ko · Affichages: 94

C’est bien ce que je crains aussi. J’avais cru lire quelques part que pour les cameras 180 le nac ne vérifiait pas le bsi, mais il y a peut être un cas particulier pour ça. Y a plus qu’à trouver un garagiste qui sache me faire ça.
Merci pour ton retour.

C'est plus un soucis que tu viens d'un véhicule sans caméra d'origine

Dernière édition:

Themes have to be activated in the instrument panel (CIROCCO) too, else it will not be displayed.

VLud thanks for tool, I used after add reverse camera to 2008 configured with original diagnostic with VIN with camera to disable second antenna, other VIN have that options enabled.

Is anyone try to replace camera on 2008 with panoramic camera ? If yes what holder is use for camera, 2008 is not manufactured with panoramic camera and can't be order holder maybe can be used from some other model ?

@VLud please help with cirocco ,radio is not displayed on cirocco panel,how can i enable it ?
And after i put cirocco esp button not working,how can i fix that ?
My car is peugeot 508 hybrid,cirocco is from 3008.Hybrid page can be enabled ?

Dernière édition:

I have and one cirocco from 508 r8 and have one usb on the back,for what is it ?
On this cirocco radio appear off.Some good calibration ?

VLud thanks for tool, I used after add reverse camera to 2008 configured with original diagnostic with VIN with camera to disable second antenna, other VIN have that options enabled.

Is anyone try to replace camera on 2008 with panoramic camera ? If yes what holder is use for camera, 2008 is not manufactured with panoramic camera and can't be order holder maybe can be used from some other model ?
I’ve added the 180 camera into my 208. Take a look to vlud’s tutorial on 308 section. He posted also the measure to cut the trunk exactly like the original one. I then bought the original 308 camera and the 2 supports.

• J'aime
Reactions: npero

Hi everyone again, I've read over and over to all the posts.
I fixed connection, but couldn't activate themes.
I enabled zone 2126 "instrument panel themes (icockpit amplify)" and
i activated zone 2127 "ambiance menus 2-3-4.."
but i not operated themes options menu yet.

http://www.forum-peugeot.com/Forum/...g-avec-sans-gps-par-un-nac-sur-208-2008.9198/

[QUOTE = "özçelik, mesaj: 2598646, üye: 132878"] Herkese tekrar merhaba, tüm yazıları tekrar tekrar okudum.
Bağlantıyı düzelttim, ancak temaları etkinleştiremedim.
Bölge 2126 "gösterge paneli temalarını (icockpit amplify)" etkinleştirdim ve
bölge 2127 "ortam menüleri 2-3-4 .." i etkinleştirdim
ancak tema seçenekleri menüsünü henüz çalıştırmadım. [/ QUOTE]
Merhaba size özel mesaj atamadığım için,Türkiyeden bu işlemleri yapmak için hangi ürünleri almam gerek yazmanız mümkün mü? Aracımda adaptif hız sabitleyici var ama şerit takip levha okuma ve tema paketleri yok bunları yapmak istiyorum.

[QUOTE = "özçelik, mesaj: 2598646, üye: 132878"] Herkese tekrar merhaba, tüm yazıları tekrar tekrar okudum.
Bağlantıyı düzelttim, ancak temaları etkinleştiremedim.
Bölge 2126 "gösterge paneli temalarını (icockpit amplify)" etkinleştirdim ve
bölge 2127 "ortam menüleri 2-3-4 .." i etkinleştirdim
ancak tema seçenekleri menüsünü henüz çalıştırmadım. [/ QUOTE]
Merhaba size özel mesaj atamadığım için,Türkiyeden bu işlemleri yapmak için hangi ürünleri almam gerek yazmanız mümkün mü? Aracımda adaptif hız sabitleyici var ama şerit takip levha okuma ve tema paketleri yok bunları yapmak istiyorum.
Hi,
i can help you about thema. For lane assistance, you should have camera.

Dernière édition:

Themes have to be activated in the instrument panel (CIROCCO) too, else it will not be displayed.
Hi again, I found the CIROCCO application very difficult, there was not a very detailed explanation on the first page.
But still I am grateful to you for doing this application.

I was able to activate the themes menu and diagnostik menu, but I am experiencing a mismatch in the red theme.
If you look at the pictures, NAC turns red but not CIROCCO. Why?

Pièces jointes

• IMG_20210103_161913-min.jpg
    IMG_20210103_161913-min.jpg
    328.5 Ko · Affichages: 103
  • IMG_20210103_162731-min.jpg
    IMG_20210103_162731-min.jpg
    254.1 Ko · Affichages: 100

Hi, I'm trying to do it as an amateur, I try to help you with themes, but I don't know about the camera. (eng)
Selam, bende amatör olarak yapmaya çalışıyorum temalar konusunda size yardımcı olmaya çalışırım ancak kamera konusunu bilmiyorum.(tur)

@erdo_celik : The calibration of your CIROCCO is incompatible, I do not recommand trying to flash it with the one on the repo it is still a work in progress and not my main priority.

@özçelik : Because the instrument panel only has two themes (blue & brown), the red one is part of the iCockpit amplify. For the app: it is still a work in progress and not my main priority.

--

To all: I should remind you that I work on this on my free time and my own money for something that is not really useful for me (especially the CIROCCO app). STOP sending me private messages asking help for your projects, I can't work on something I don't have (Lane assist, and so on). There are people on Internet that can make some of your projects come true but you have to pay for it & it is not me.

Thanks again vlud for answer my question.
But i dont understand u , I all of time said "thanks for all" and I am not send private messages to u.
This is a forum site and you have prepared and taught us a useful project and we are grateful for that.
I asked some questions because I am an amateur, I learned from you and from now on I will share what I have done to others.
am i thinking wrong ?