[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

La zone 2300 correspond au différents modes d’affichage de l’icockpit (cadrans, conduite, minimal, navigation, etc)
Dans la zone 0900 ou il y a les ambiances c’est déjà FF à la fin du code

J'ai pas l'impression que tu m'écoutes ...
J'ai push la 1.0.4 vite fait :
cwPc5ui.png

ça y est! ça marche ! :bounce:
en fait le thème dans lequel j'étais sur le NAC ne modifi pas le thème du cirocco! (comme par hazard c'est le seul en plus)
J'avais pas le menu thème d'affiché sur le nac, bizarrement quand j'ai changé de profil et revenu sur le précédent le bouton s'est affiché comme par magie, plus besoin de passer par le soft NAC et changer l'ambiance par défaut pour modifier le thème! maintenant touts les thèmes peuvent être changés depuis le NAC, et en modifiant chaque thèmes ils s'affiches sur le circocco également! (après avoir activé tous les thèmes avec la version 1.0.4)
Génial! Merci beaucoup VLud !

00D56C1C-BD71-45C9-A8F8-FE0AC3D50BFE_1_105_c.jpeg

• J'aime
Reactions: Lusitanos67

Il n'y a qu'une fois que les thèmes sont activés dans le iCockpit que tu peux changer les thèmes sur le NAC oui ;)

Ils communiquent ensemble

Il n'y a qu'une fois que les thèmes sont activés dans le iCockpit que tu peux changer les thèmes sur le NAC oui ;)

Ils communiquent ensemble
Oui! Tout de suite quand le boutons "Thèmes" est apparu 'ai changé de thème et ça a fait réagir le cirocco

Pièces jointes

• 0D394FBB-685F-4229-AE16-AE3A75D0257F_1_105_c.jpeg
    0D394FBB-685F-4229-AE16-AE3A75D0257F_1_105_c.jpeg
    93.3 Ko · Affichages: 56

Et ouai ! :lol::lol:
J’avais envie de changer de thème et surtout je supportai pas le fait que Peugeot nous donne pas le choix alors qu’il y a pleins de thèmes!
c’est carrément plus sympa maintenant
Prochaine étape activer le park assist et l’ouverture proximity! (à l’approche du véhicule)
C’est hyper interessant de voir comment tout ça fonctionne :ange:

hello friends :) thanks for the great job vlud :) after having successfully removed the AFIL signal with the arduino cirocco. I have this signal activated. does anyone know if with arduino cirocco can i remove? or does it have to be with online diagbox?

20210108-182010.jpg

1.0.5 pushed, the position is not the same .. so complicated to have a unified config file between all variants :crazy:
The theme selection in the 2300 region is opened. But while writing cirocco, the program closes itself. When I start the program again and read it, I see that the ambience 7 and 8 are enabled in my cirocco 2300 region. I have enabled ambience 1 and 2. I opened the menu-4 in Region 2127. unfortunately the theme selection button disappeared. I did the back up of the ccirocco and nac. it came again.2300ok.png

Pièces jointes

• 2300ok.png
    2300ok.png
    136 Ko · Affichages: 26

The theme selection in the 2300 region is opened. But while writing cirocco, the program closes itself. When I start the program again and read it, I see that the ambience 7 and 8 are enabled in my cirocco 2300 region. I have enabled ambience 1 and 2. I opened the menu-4 in Region 2127. unfortunately the theme selection button disappeared. I did the back up of the ccirocco and nac. it came again.Voir la pièce jointe 18609

Hi erdo_celik, I had exactly the same issue, for the Theme selection on NAC, it was recovered after change my profile (without any change by arduino) I’ve changed to Profil 2 / Profil 1 and the bouton re appears
And the software was crashed many times (but some parameters was changed, after read parameters I see the change)

Je suis à la recherche du calculateur SDCM (ouverture démarrage sans fil) il n’apparaît pas dans la list des ECU_IDs_List, l’AVAS apparaît (>5B0:5AF) mais il n’y a pas la clé o_O

Dernière édition:

Je suis à la recherche du calculateur SDCM (ouverture démarrage sans fil) il n’apparaît pas dans la list des ECU_IDs_List, l’AVAS apparaît (>5B0:5AF) mais il n’y a pas la clé o_O
Hello, I saw you have the new 2008, I have a question for you; When you change the driving mode (eco,normal,sport) does the speedometer changes colors automatically? As far as I know on the 3008 CIROCCO when you put sport mode on it turns red. I just replaced the RCC on my friend's new 208 and I was playing with combine_ev theme when I noticed that by changing driving modes, the theme of the speedometer doesn't changes. It's only possible to switch between green, blue and red using the ambiance menu on the NAC. Am I right or there's a feature to enable?
PS: I will attach some photos of what I did :)
EW7r7OM.jpg

eJ6hB3y.jpg

ckWKw3l.jpg

mBj8y5j.jpg

When you activate sport mode, the global color of the display does not change, however there are some additional red lines next to the motor temperature and fuel level gauges.

And I think some other small details turn to red.

There's also the SPORT word (and in eco mode ECO) in red below the current gear (don't know if it's displayed when you have manual gearbox but I would expect it is still displayed somewhere)

Dernière édition:

Hello, I saw you have the new 2008, I have a question for you; When you change the driving mode (eco,normal,sport) does the speedometer changes colors automatically? As far as I know on the 3008 CIROCCO when you put sport mode on it turns red. I just replaced the RCC on my friend's new 208 and I was playing with combine_ev theme when I noticed that by changing driving modes, the theme of the speedometer doesn't changes. It's only possible to switch between green, blue and red using the ambiance menu on the NAC. Am I right or there's a feature to enable?
PS: I will attach some photos of what I did :)

Hi, the differences are very light between Normal and Sport mode, I've take pictures for show you, juste "sport" indication in red and white color on gauge, on my 3008 it change in red too (it's better but I've don't found any option to change the theme with the driving mode)

F78A83B0-E3AB-461C-A9A7-91565360835E_1_105_c.jpeg 216D0F9B-565F-4815-8BB4-F74AE842706F_1_105_c.jpeg

Je tiens le bon bout ! (l'option park assist n'était pas dispo quand je l'ai commandée, elle vient récemment d'être ajouté)
Tout semble fonctionner sauf qu'elle ne détecte pas la pédale de frein :eek: elle attends que je la relâche meme quand c'est relâché, surement une activation à faire dans l'AAS :voyons:

parkAssist.jpg

Hello @VLud
Thank you for 1.2.1 update
Indeed now it applies DS model (only DS3) for my non HD NAC - it shows car icon in parking mode and in tips for car menu settings
upload_2021-1-9_18-15-12.jpeg

However, If I set active DS model I again have issues with menu lines being not on the right place
upload_2021-1-9_18-16-1.jpeg

If I "break" car model - set anything else nor DS3 or DS3 cabrio in settings 2108 then menubar become in place as it should be, however I do not have car in parktronic view and no demonstration in car tips, just empty place.
Wave 3 works fine if I change brand to Citroen but menu is broken with DS brand :(

Could it be some extra settings for Non HD Wave3 which 1.2.1 version incorrectly implements?

P.S. @VLud FYI It seems that windows defender started to treat 1.2.1 version as a malware few days ago as it implements remote controlled configuration

If I set active DS model

Which one (ID) ? What is your current software version ?
Did it ever display a DS4 ?
Please provide your backup too, it would help

Dernière édition:

When you activate sport mode, the global color of the display does not change, however there are some additional red lines next to the motor temperature and fuel level gauges.

And I think some other small details turn to red.

There's also the SPORT word (and in eco mode ECO) in red below the current gear (don't know if it's displayed when you have manual gearbox but I would expect it is still displayed somewhere)

who has a cmp6 gearbox the cirocco will not show this information.

Which one (ID) ? What is your current software version ?
Did it ever display a DS4 ?
Please provide your backup too, it would help

I had DS3 car icon displayed before I started to use your tool - I am totally fine with DS3 model and not looking for exact DS4. I guess it was somehow hardcoded to work while configuring headunit for me.
I am using your tool v1.2.1
I am attaching archive with 3 backups the very first backup taken with your tool version 1.1.4 I guess, and two of latest my settings which should differ only with the car displayed model and toolbar menu position (between each-other)

Now when I apply 0x03 option or 0x04 for DS3 and DS3 cabrio - the car applies, but toolbar position breaks :(
Menu works OK if I chose 0x02 but car icon breaks. I tried lots of that options, but most of them are for Peugeot or Citroen brand and obviously they do not affect DS car. DS7 is for HD unit, which is inapplicable for me.
It worked OK with Citroen brand and 0x0C option (with Cactus)
upload_2021-1-9_23-8-21.png

Pièces jointes

• upload_2021-1-9_23-8-18.png
    upload_2021-1-9_23-8-18.png
    78.9 Ko · Affichages: 23
  • backups.zip
    1.6 Ko · Affichages: 10
  • upload_2021-1-9_23-16-16.png
    upload_2021-1-9_23-16-16.png
    517 Ko · Affichages: 576
Dernière édition:

Here some other of my findings for options
second "MirrorLink" option in 2108 is responsible for AppleCarPlay, I guess you should rename it
upload_2021-1-9_23-16-16-png.18628

2108: Option SHUTDOWN SD MEDIA EVO - while enabled my wave 3 doesn't turn off with ignition off.
upload_2021-1-10_0-1-58.png

Enabled "2108: Alerts history" combined with "2123: History of on-board computer alerts"
upload_2021-1-10_0-5-33.png

leads to diagnostics menu activation (if you disable any of above mentioned options that menu would be greyed out and inaccessible)
upload_2021-1-10_0-6-21.jpeg

it contains Vehicle maintenance state and Alert Messages menu (which is empty for me, I guess that's because 2123: On board computer alerts (Vehicle without matrix) is disabled)

upload_2021-1-10_2-10-49.jpeg

Dernière édition:

I wonder if someone could also respond
After installation of BTA module in car - to provide internal internet functionality in NAC for connected services - the connectivity menu has changed
sorry for Russian screenshots, they are not from my car, but I guess everyone get's the point

without BTA module the connectivity menu has 1-tap options for USB/WiFi/Bluetooth connectivity

upload_2021-1-10_1-30-13.jpeg

After BTA module connection that screen loses functionality and looks as follows
lower menu is gone
upload_2021-1-10_1-31-12.jpeg

does anyone know if it possible to bring back that menu via @VLud tool?
It seems that some settings in upper part of above mentioned menu could be configured in 2126 Telecoding_Fct_CPUSH tab
upload_2021-1-10_1-46-52.png
The globe icon - to check connectivity services - could be turned off by disabling "CHECK" button
I couldn't see any changes by enabling any other options here on my DS4 with Wave3

Dernière édition: