[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

1>you have ever at begining uploaded any calibration to this RCC with success?

when not leave it as is ... don't try to upload it

2> what sketch you use in arduino??

3> pase here log from arduino when restoring your configuration remove VIN and serial line (F190 and F18C)

4>open serial monitor in arduino with you tool conected and send line by line

>764:664

paste here reply

5>have you enabled also themes in cirocco with cirocco tool? as maybe now conflicting as cirocco themes are not anable

1. I haven't touched calibration at the beginning. I only attempted to upload it once it was suggested here as means to fix my problem. Still was never able to upload it
2. Initially i used 1.0, now it is 1.4, so far nothing changed
3. log attached
62212701784400030F0001000000000000061704000000000000000709101A00000000000014181C00000000000000
5. no. Themes 1 to 3 worked fine without doing anything with cirocco. theme 4 at first did just nothing, i was able to select other themes and back. Caused problem only after i turned off engine with this theme selected. Cirocco screen working fine right now and tbh i'm reluctant to touch any of it's settings...

Right now head unit plays music from usb, if i remove usb stick it switches to radio and back. But i can't select source by wheel buttons or switch tracks. Reset by 10s hold of music button also not working but i can reset headunit by arduino. Since i can hear music i can also hear that parameters i change through arduino are being applied (like hi-fi amplifier).

Pièces jointes

• psa-arduino-nac.zip
    1.2 Ko · Affichages: 28
  • photo_2021-01-29_19-14-11.jpg
    photo_2021-01-29_19-14-11.jpg
    58.5 Ko · Affichages: 77
Dernière édition:

1. I haven't touched calibration at the beginning. I only attempted to upload it once it was suggested here as means to fix my problem. Still was never able to upload it
3. log attached
62212701784400030F0001000000000000061704000000000000000709101A00000000000014181C00000000000000
5. no. Themes 1 to 3 worked fine without doing anything with cirocco. theme 4 at first did just nothing, i was able to select other themes and back. Caused problem only after i turned off engine with this theme selected. Cirocco screen working fine right now and tbh i'm reluctant to touch any of it's settings...

Right now head unit plays music from usb, if i remove usb stick it switches to radio and back. But i can't select source by wheel buttons or switch tracks. Reset by 10s hold of music button also not working but i can reset headunit by arduino. Since i can hear music i can also hear that parameters i change through arduino are being applied (like hi-fi amplifier).

nothing is more helpfull to do same with a RCC and try to recover :)

work in progress :)

Killed
Recovered
Killed again to test solution ..
Recovered

still not clear how :) to do this but possible...
rcc.jpg

Dernière édition:

If you don't have the CVM camera you have to disable it and enable speed limits with the NAC soft, then enable speed limits using CIROCCO soft, then enable "Suggested speeds" inside "Navigation" on the screen to display limits based on the map.
Thank you! But still not working :(
I have wave 2 and cirocco from 508 r8
Also video motion not working on moving

Dernière édition:

It is possible remaining time from nac to be displayed on cirocco. I have cirocco from 508 and nac wave 2

Pièces jointes

• 20210129_210335.jpg
    20210129_210335.jpg
    622.8 Ko · Affichages: 76
  • 20210129_210328.jpg
    20210129_210328.jpg
    727.5 Ko · Affichages: 77
  • J'aime
Reactions: hangway2

Is there a way to force configuration?

I'm trying to telecoding CVM module to activate V-AEB and Auto beam. UDS return successfull write but the value was not changed.

Initial configuration: 622100A040
Target configuration: 622100B840

Log:
64A:500300C80014
64A:622100A040
64A:500300C80014
64A:670301B03362
74A:27047EF97FBF
64A:6704
64A:6E2100
64A:622100A040

There are different types of CVM, yours could not be supporting these functions, what is its reference ?

3. log attached

Ok here solution for you :) i used your config files so for others can do little mismatch in displaying menus (can be restored later)
that's for RCC when someone activated all Ambience themes in 2127 then will select 4-5-6 theme in dropdown menu on touch screen and reboot unit , unit wil stuck on Ambience not configured....

tested on my RCC wave2 with same failure..

take 5-7min to repair (many hour to get proper step :pt1cable:)

Restore parameters with attached files (this files are from Vorvolk config)
1 send will remove peugeot logo on start
2 when you will see normal menu (jump to 4,5) when still no menu send 3
3 when you see menu send
4 restore Peugeot start logo
5 restore 3 themes :)

take coffe and happy driving :bien:

restore

Pièces jointes

• RCCrestore_ambience.zip
    900 octets · Affichages: 36
Dernière édition:

Ok here solution for you :) i used your config files so for others can do little mismatch in displaying menus (can be restored later)
that's for RCC when someone activated all Ambience themes in 2127 then will select 4-5-6 theme in dropdown menu on touch screen and reboot unit , unit wil stuck on Ambience not configured....

tested on my RCC wave2 with same failure..

take 5-7min to repair (many hour to get proper step :pt1cable:)

Restore parameters with attached files (this files are from Vorvolk config)
1 send will remove peugeot logo on start
2 when you will see normal menu send 4,5 when still not configured send 3
3 when you see menu send
4 restore Peugeot start logo
5 restore 3 themes :)

take coffe and happy driving :bien:

restore

Wow thanks man, you are a savior!! Seen menu right after 2. Applied 4 and 5, now its only 3 themes.

this needs to be attached somewhere near initial post. I mean, themes looks like the most harmless thing you can tweak(

• J'aime
Reactions: marcins

Multilingue avec changement instantané (pas comme Diagbox), commencement des menus des ECUs, ça avance !
Quand j'aurais fini toute la base et les structures des JSON je pourrais publier et c'est là que tout le monde pourra rentrer en jeu pour la traduction, l'ajout des voitures, l'ajout des ECUs, etc ;)
Beaucoup de boulot où l'union fait la force et où toute personne qui aidera gagnera sa place en crédit :chinois:

Multilingue avec changement instantané (pas comme Diagbox), commencement des menus des ECUs, ça avance !
Quand j'aurais fini toute la base et les structures des JSON je pourrais publier et c'est là que tout le monde pourra rentrer en jeu pour la traduction, l'ajout des voitures, l'ajout des ECUs, etc ;)
Beaucoup de boulot où l'union fait la force et où toute personne qui aidera gagnera sa place en crédit :chinois:

:)

will doo . maybe some other ppl also

Thanks, good work. I m happy to add Turkish language. If you need any help about Turkish language, i can help you.

An abysmal and noteworthy job, congratulations for your insatiable desire to know.
Much esteem for you

[QUOTE = "VLud, post: 2604541, member: 108646"] [MEDIA = vimeo] 506596468 [/ MEDIA]

Multilingue con cambio istantaneo (non come Diagbox), inizio dei menu ECU, sta procedendo!
Quando avrò finito tutta la base e le strutture del JSON potrei pubblicare ed è qui che tutti possono entrare in gioco per la traduzione, l'aggiunta delle auto, l'aggiunta delle centraline, ecc. ;)
Un sacco di lavoro in cui l'unità fa la forza e dove chiunque aiuta si guadagnerà un posto nel credito :Cinese:[/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "marcins, post: 2604548, member: 131772"] farà. forse anche qualche altra persona [/
Sono interessato al software dove posso comprare grazie

very good job we look forward to and we are here to help in any way we can !!!!

Good day.
I'm from Russia
Tell me how to merge the calibration file from the working machine.
Calibration file needed for C4B7 Hetch and C4B73 Sedan
Доброго времени суток.
Я из России
Подскажите, как слить файл калибровки с рабочей машины.
Нужен файл калибровки для C4B7 Hetch и C4B73 Sedan

Good day.
I'm from Russia
Tell me how to merge the calibration file from the working machine.
Calibration file needed for C4B7 Hetch and C4B73 Sedan
Доброго времени суток.
Я из России
Подскажите, как слить файл калибровки с рабочей машины.
Нужен файл калибровки для C4B7 Hetch и C4B73 Sedan
Hello Friend:bounce::coucou:

Bonsoir à tous,

@VLud

Vous dites au dessus : "Pour le Park Assist le BSI et l'AAS doivent aussi être télécodés pour"

Je cherche toujours à activer le Park Assist mais je n'ose pas utiliser une AUTRE VIN pour toucher au BSI et à l'AAS !!!

Vous pouvez me dire comment je dois faire ? On peut utiliser un autre VIN sans problème ? (avec des jetons...)

Merci et bonne soirée.
Before @VLud finish Open Diag you can do this manually with arduino , don't use other Vin to telecode BSI as will try to rewrite IMMO pin from source VIN(once PIN is a OTP you willget error when telecoding) , but manual with terminal+arduino you can change almost anything in BSI what is listed in diagbox as option...

to access AAS there also keys provided ...

@marcins
Merci beaucoup pour vos infos...
Je n'ai touché, pour l'instant, qu'à l'AAS et au NAC !
Mais je ne suis arriivé à RIEN !

Thank you very much for your infos ...
For the moment, I have only modified the AAS and the NAC !
But I didn't get ANYTHING!

But I don't know what to change!

Il me faudra déjà les ZA et ZI (F080 & F0FE en UDS ou 80 & FE en KWP) de tous les ECU mais je pense que je vais faire remonter ça automatiquement vers ma base de données sinon ça ne va pas être gérable (ça permettra de pré-trier les données par famille)

J'ai déjà un gros paquet d'ECU à gérer avec la 308 qui est en mode show-roow dans le garage :lol:
L'avantage étant que l'identification c'est presque du copier / coller une fois qu'on en a fait un, je vais passer à la lecture des défauts