[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

@VLud

Voilà ce que ça donne pour mon C5 AC...

Bon courage pour la suite !

+ Version Épurée ! Mais avec des doublons car j'ai pris la liste des ECU sans vérifier !

Pièces jointes

• Pour_VLud_C5AC_Albatros24.TXT
    26.5 Ko · Affichages: 38
  • Pour_VLud_C5AC_Albatros24_EPUREE.TXT
    12.4 Ko · Affichages: 25
Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: VLud

Multilingue avec changement instantané (pas comme Diagbox), commencement des menus des ECUs, ça avance !
Quand j'aurais fini toute la base et les structures des JSON je pourrais publier et c'est là que tout le monde pourra rentrer en jeu pour la traduction, l'ajout des voitures, l'ajout des ECUs, etc ;)
Beaucoup de boulot où l'union fait la force et où toute personne qui aidera gagnera sa place en crédit :chinois:

Congratulations @VLud , good job. We are ready to help for Turkish language support.

@Albatros24 : Merci ! En vérifiant tes references, par exemple l'AAS, je me rends compte que tu as un AAS_UDS_G5 (trouvé sur C5 Aircross sur Internet car ta référence ne donne rien) même si Diagbox te dit juste AAS_UDS, c'est donc normal que tu n'arrives à rien car la clé des G5 est D1F5 (et que donc tu n'écrit rien avec la clé EFCA)
EDIT: C'est un G5 sur ma 308 aussi d'ailleurs
0stApUp.jpg

C'est là que Google entre en jeu pour lister une bonne partie des références de cet ECU pour l'OpenDiag (quand on s'imagine devoir faire ça pour chaque ECU, un travail de titan) :
Code:
"references": ["9814152580", "9807513880", "9819360080", "9812049080", "9800210480", "9815361480", "9807357180", "9811346680", "9875749680", "9800103680"]

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: scofild59500

@VLud
Merci pour cette remarque !
Je regarde tout ça demain matin !
A+

EDIT :
Ce qui est curieux, c'est qu'en LECTURE, je n'ai rien sur les zones 2100 et 2102 !

Dernière édition:

Une update sur le programme pour remonter les configs seraient vachement plus simple oui :D, sinon ça va être affreux à traiter autrement...

Pour ma part, je n'ai que 308, 2008 et 3008 à te proposer

@VLud

Bonjour, je viens de retenter... Je ne peux lire QUE la 2101 et je ne peux toujours pas y ECRIRE !

@Lusitanos67

En attendant mieux, je peux te passer le mien...

https://www.amazon.fr/clouddrive/share/Q1JL3Sy3CFjUWzrFzsACf7gIBOkQnnDIIzlzjGSWldj

On extrait le ZIP dans un répertoire... (2 fichiers : le soft et la liste des calculos)

- On Cherche le Port
- On Ouvre le Port
- On clique sur LIRE ZONES
- On Clique sur EFFACER (Met les zones à blanc)
- On OUVRE FICHIER (Liste des Calculos)
- On clique sur LIRE TOUS
Ça dure environ 5 minutes...
- On ENREGISTRE

A+

Multilingue avec changement instantané (pas comme Diagbox), commencement des menus des ECUs, ça avance !
Quand j'aurais fini toute la base et les structures des JSON je pourrais publier et c'est là que tout le monde pourra rentrer en jeu pour la traduction, l'ajout des voitures, l'ajout des ECUs, etc ;)
Beaucoup de boulot où l'union fait la force et où toute personne qui aidera gagnera sa place en crédit :chinois:

Looks very nice! Very promising!

I was wondering, does the car make any difference? For example, my DS3 has a 308GTi 270 engine and ecu (MEVD17.4.4) but can be telecoded as a DS3, 208 or 308 in Diagbox. I know Diagbox preselects (or only enables) certain values based on the car you select when telecoding, but is it really that important?

I'm really looking forward to this to disable the ESP inside the ECU of my DS3 (or 308 GTi), if you need a tester. I'm not scared of doing something wrong as i can rewrite the calibration (eeprom) on the bench in case the software tells the ECU to do something wierd.
This will also be very handy for recalibrating the ABS pumps (MK100) to other models, as diagbox does not allow this.

Last question, what about the software for the ecu itself (for example the flash of the ECU). Are you able to update the ECU's with new software also or is it only calibration?

Last idea, if you have a look inside the xml's from diagbox to telecode the cars you can see references to other ecu's. This might help you find common functions or settings for the ecu's. In the 7.42 version of diagbox you can see that the calibration functions of the MEVD17.4.4 is a copy of the VD46 ecu.

No the car selection doesn't make any difference, it is only useful to list possible ECU Families (and filtering some impossible ECUs)

Still a pending question, should be possible for some ECUs (I have to dump a Galletto v54 session on my RCZ and try to get a .bin file the same way for my GTi). Calibration is still a way to flash the ECU, have to compare the .bin file and calibration content for similarities.

Hi everyone! Just registered in this forum although I have been following it for a longer time :). Today I ordered the necessary hardware for the connection (I decided to buy shield 2.0) and I am really excited about how much "juice" I can get out of my NAC headunit. It will probably will take a long while until I have read and understood all 46!! pages of this thread :D

Big big compliment to @VLud and @bagou91 for your effort and work!

Hello,
Thank for this perfect tool:bien: (is working fine on my 308 from 2016 with upgraded NAC.)I´ve just a short question; which paramters must be changed in NAC to work with 180 degrees camera working correct (i plan to upgrade from 130 degrees) and activate menu for visiopark 1. Thanks a lot !!

best regards from austria

Bonsoir à tous, pardonnez-moi si ce sera une question répétée mais je ne trouve pas ce dont j'ai besoin ... après la conversion SMEG +> NAC et le codage effectués dans Peugeot (où, cependant, ils n'ont pas réussi à réactiver la caméra de recul et le thème rouge) du logiciel fourni par VLud la caméra de recul semble être active ... dans le NAC, l'affichage une fois que vous avez mis la marche arrière est celui des capteurs de stationnement mais il n'affiche plus la caméra de vue arrière, pourrait quelqu'un m'aide? merci d'avance (pardonnez les erreurs mais j'utilise un traducteur)

Fun fact, on NAC wave3/4 inside 2133 zone, it’s possible to enable the voice called “standby mode” which allows to display a sort of screen saver once the volume button on the FMUX is pressed. With this option you can mute the radio and display the image below if you don’t want to see music screen or anything else.
SSq7Zp2.jpg

Dernière édition:

Fun fact, on NAC wave3/4 inside 2133 zone, it’s possible to enable the voice called “standby mode” which allows to display a sort of screen saver once the volume button on the FMUX is pressed. With this option you can mute the radio and display this if you don’t want to see music screen or anything else.
SSq7Zp2.jpg
Need to find the W3 SD :) to change on my 208Gti

Fun fact, on NAC wave3/4 inside 2133 zone, it’s possible to enable the voice called “standby mode” which allows to display a sort of screen saver once the volume button on the FMUX is pressed. With this option you can mute the radio and display this if you don’t want to see music screen or anything else.
SSq7Zp2.jpg

But, are you running a WAVE3/4 on your 208? :)

Hello today i install one wave3 on me 208Gti.. i have wave2 before
I play this the program to see it and after some time i see the message..
commercial activity detected
the morning it work good in one 3008 i try it?
i make one search in forum but i not find anything.

Hi. Comment activer une vidéo (en train de regarder la vidéo.)?

Pièces jointes

• BDD2C515-CB97-45B5-91FB-DB825CAA0CAE.jpeg
    BDD2C515-CB97-45B5-91FB-DB825CAA0CAE.jpeg
    265.2 Ko · Affichages: 78

Hello today i install one wave3 on me 208Gti.. i have wave2 before
I play this the program to see it and after some time i see the message..
commercial activity detected
the morning it work good in one 3008 i try it?
i make one search in forum but i not find anything.

Maybe because you are the only one using it for commercial purposes ?
6 NAC / 2 RCC / 3 CIROCCO

I don't think you have 8 different cars.

I already have a Wave2 installed with 1 lvds connection. Once i´m going to install the CIROCCO I need to install another Nac with two LVDS connections.
To configure the second NAC is it enough to make a backup from the first one and then restore the file on the second NAC, or do I need to make something else?

Hi, I put my Arduino together yesterday, but I think something is wrong: (do any LEDs light up in the CAN board after connecting to the OBD socket? In mine, only the bottom plate is lit after connecting to the computer :(

Bonjour @VLud,
Je suis très respectueux de tout les travaux que tu as effectué ainsi que les l'ensemble des propriétaire de PEUGEOT ayant apporté leur pierre à l'édifice sur e forul.
Je souhaitais t'envoyer un message privé afin de ne pas poluer ce poste sans succès.
Bref, Je possède une DS5 de 2016 en NAC Wave 1 et comme les quelques uns qui sont dans ma situation, nous nous sentons un peu bloqué.
A force de m'informer sur ce forum, j'ai pu en conclure cette démarche afin de nous sortir de ce pétrain ^^ : lien
Saurais-tu juste m'affirmer si oui ou non, cette démarche serait la bonne s'il te plait?
Merci d'avance.