[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

(Je republie ici car je n'avais pas le bon fil de discussion) Salut à tous, mise à jour:
J'ai fait le codage mais la caméra de recul ne fonctionne pas, avez-vous des solutions (je joins des photos)? J'ai presque tout activé avec Arduino à la page 2105 et désactivé les 2 premiers éléments du menu 2106. Ma caméra de recul doit être à 130 °. Merci d'avance et merci à @VLud et à tous ceux qui ont collaboré aux travaux. (J'utilise un traducteur)
Voir la pièce jointe 19153
Salut,
vous avez la caméra d'origine de la 208 ? On dirait la vue de quand la caméra installée est celle à 180°, c'est peut être pour ça ?

Salut,
vous avez la caméra d'origine de la 208 ? On dirait la vue de quand la caméra installée est celle à 180°, c'est peut être pour ça ?
Oui, j'ai la caméra de recul d'origine. la vue est celle de 180° car c'est le seul moyen d'activer l'écran de la caméra, sinon seuls les capteurs de stationnement sont affichés ...

(Je republie ici car je n'avais pas le bon fil de discussion) Salut à tous, mise à jour:
J'ai fait le codage mais la caméra de recul ne fonctionne pas, avez-vous des solutions (je joins des photos)? J'ai presque tout activé avec Arduino à la page 2105 et désactivé les 2 premiers éléments du menu 2106. Ma caméra de recul doit être à 130 °. Merci d'avance et merci à @VLud et à tous ceux qui ont collaboré aux travaux. (J'utilise un traducteur)
Voir la pièce jointe 19153
2105 = all disabled
2106 = all enabled for 130 camera

Because it is trying to display the camera, see that there is no image and shows only the sensors (it is the normal behavior for 130°), you need to fix the connection to the camera, that's all. Make sure the PINOUT is correct on the adapter.

• J'aime
Reactions: Chri208

@joan carlos : Still doesn't tell us what you tried to do to end up in this situation ... the problem is that your unit is not even saying its serial number anymore ! The sketch has nothing to do with your problem, just the app.

@VLud accidentally turned off the car in the middle of the update.
it had already happened once and then I loaded the calibration again. but now the arduino-cirocco software connects, reads the calibration and then stops working. and I can't do anything else

@VLud accidentally turned off the car in the middle of the update.
it had already happened once and then I loaded the calibration again. but now the arduino-cirocco software connects, reads the calibration and then stops working. and I can't do anything else

don't belive that , to turn off car you need turn key or push the button , who will do this knowing something important is happens now ? ...
and you telling it happens once :) before...

Привет всем.
Простите за электронный перевод, но я не владею иностранными языками.
Помогите в поиске файла калибровки для RCC блока от Ситроен C4B73R, есть VIN от автомобиля с установленным блоком RCC:
Z8TND9HD8LM005012

Bonjour tous le monde.

Désolé pour la traduction électronique, mais je ne parle pas de langues étrangères.

Aide à trouver le fichier d'étalonnage pour l'unité RCC de Citroen C4B73R, il y a un VIN de la voiture avec l'unité RCC installée:

Z8TND9HD8LM005012

Hello everybody.

Sorry for the electronic translation, but I do not speak foreign languages.

Help in finding the calibration file for the RCC unit from Citroen C4B73R, there is a VIN from the car with the RCC unit installed:

Z8TND9HD8LM005012

Because it is trying to display the camera, see that there is no image and shows only the sensors (it is the normal behavior for 130°), you need to fix the connection to the camera, that's all. Make sure the PINOUT is correct on the adapter.
Merci beaucoup... j'essaierai dès que j'aurai le temps

[GALERIA = media, 2073] AE7AEF59-8111-44A1-9419-2E8CC1706D33 autor: Kozioł opublikowano 8 lutego 2021 o 23:42 [/ GALLERY] Hello Vlud, after uploading 1.22 I also have no settings for w3 / w4 ds3

[GALERIA = media, 2073] AE7AEF59-8111-44A1-9419-2E8CC1706D33 autor: Kozioł opublikowano 8 lutego 2021 o 23:42 [/ GALLERY] Hello Vlud, after uploading 1.22 I also have no settings for w3 / w4 ds3

I guess it is a RCC ? Please provide your backup, make sure you use the latest sketch too.

Bonjour tout le monde . Enfin, j'ai pu démarrer Arduino :) J'ai changé la configuration NAC de 308 à 508 Sw mais j'ai un problème avec le lancement du panneau de boutons: (quelqu'un peut-il suggérer comment l'activer?

:voyons: In English please, not understanding your problem in French, calibration AND configuration must be changed to make FMUX buttons working.

:voyons: In English please, not understanding your problem in French, calibration AND configuration must be changed to make FMUX buttons working.

Hi everyone . Finally, I was able to start :) Arduino I changed the NAC configuration from 308 to 508 Sw but I have a problem with launching the button panel: (can anyone tell me how to activate it?

It is probably because you still have a Wave3 firmware, I need a backup to make a proper detection else upgrade it to Wave4 firmware.

• J'aime
Reactions: frog2050

Хорошего дня. Большое спасибо VLud за труд. Удалось подключить к Opel Crossland nac wave 2.
PIN 3: диагностика высокого уровня CAN-BUS
PIN11: диагностический низкий уровень CAN-BUS.
Так скажите, я понимаю, что можно заменить вино в нак? Извините за перевод, пользуюсь гуглом

Pièces jointes

• Opel Crossland x.txt
    824 octets · Affichages: 10
Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: frog2050

Come on ... please. There are two parts in the soft, calibration and settings (parameters), you have to do both to make buttons work.
But if you have RT6 buttons don't expect them to work, you have to change the FMUX.

Come on ... please. There are two parts in the soft, calibration and settings (parameters), you have to do both to make buttons work.
But if you have RT6 buttons don't expect them to work, you have to change the FMUX.

I have these switches after the change, since 2017 I had nac installed and everything worked but I changed to another in which the TT service is activated and now the buttons do not work :(