[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Multilingue avec changement instantané (pas comme Diagbox), commencement des menus des ECUs, ça avance !
Quand j'aurais fini toute la base et les structures des JSON je pourrais publier et c'est là que tout le monde pourra rentrer en jeu pour la traduction, l'ajout des voitures, l'ajout des ECUs, etc ;)
Beaucoup de boulot où l'union fait la force et où toute personne qui aidera gagnera sa place en crédit :chinois:
Hello, I would like to help with Slovak/Czech translation.

Bonjour, j'ai changé ma camera de recul 130° par une 180°. Elle semble fonctionner mais la vue est trop basse, la moitier de ma plaque est visible.
Y a il un moyer de remonter l'angle ? J'ai vu un onglet dans l'outil de telecodage avec des coordonnees et angles modifiable mais ca na pas l'air d'avoir d'effet.

Merhaba, öncelikle bu güzel konu için teşekkür ederim. Sorum şu, bu resimdeki menüyü nasıl etkinleştirebilirim. Teşekkürler.

Pièces jointes

• photo_2020-09-30_18-04-03.jpg
    photo_2020-09-30_18-04-03.jpg
    98.7 Ko · Affichages: 78

ds-jpg.19251

Hello Vlud, thank you so much for your work. I installed in ds3.

Can i update Cirocco firmware? İf yes how?
I installed lane assist camera, green line doesn't work on Cirocco.

i formatted my pc for windows 7 ultimate x64 and i have the same problem. it had happened to me before and it was just loading the calibration again. now with both libraries is that the arduino-cirocco gives an error and closes automatically. this list:
> 00
< 7F0011

> >75F:65F
> 1003
< OK

< 7F1012

> 1002
< 5002

> 22F0FE
< 62F0FEFFFF000002FCFFFFFF00011100000000FDC7B7E301928014

> 22F080
< 62F080981051468000029825340980FFFFFFFF0001FFFFFFFF

> 22F18C
< 7F2231
Time after open diag session to this request need to be lower than 3 sec. Otherwise Session will automatically back to default Session 1001, and this make effect -> 7FF18C for 22F18C. Get Infor 22xxxx is not allowed in session 1001. Time reject You from 1003 session . You should work faster or use tester present msg

Welcome all,
I'm new to this forum and firstly I definitely need to admit how astonishing is the work done here and shared for free with the community! thx to Vlud a lot! It's definitely rare and we should really appreciate it.

I'm almost successfully switched from smeg to NAC wave2 in 508 sw, using manuals provided on this forum which is great!
However, I'm another guy having an issue with 130 degrees camera which doesn't show anything when reverse gear is on. It's just black screen with car sensors on the right side.
Obviously, I've checked all the pinsout of the smeg (B1,B7) - NAC (16,17) adapter and they are fine.
In Arduino, I have all options checked on page 2106, while on 2105 all are off which also should be the way to go.
I was wondering if there is a way, e.g. through Arduino to check if the signal from the camera is coming to NAC?
My NAC came from C3 aircross...

Merci beaucoup... j'essaierai dès que j'aurai le temps
Chri208 did you maybe solved your issue with the 130 camera?

I'm civil engineer and wondering if there is a smarter way to fix it than just to use a hammer! So I highly appreciate any suggestion.

Welcome all,
I'm new to this forum and firstly I definitely need to admit how astonishing is the work done here and shared for free with the community! thx to Vlud a lot! It's definitely rare and we should really appreciate it.

I'm almost successfully switched from smeg to NAC wave2 in 508 sw, using manuals provided on this forum which is great!
However, I'm another guy having an issue with 130 degrees camera which doesn't show anything when reverse gear is on. It's just black screen with car sensors on the right side.
Obviously, I've checked all the pinsout of the smeg (B1,B7) - NAC (16,17) adapter and they are fine.
In Arduino, I have all options checked on page 2106, while on 2105 all are off which also should be the way to go.
I was wondering if there is a way, e.g. through Arduino to check if the signal from the camera is coming to NAC?
My NAC came from C3 aircross...

Chri208 did you maybe solved your issue with the 130 camera?

I'm civil engineer and wondering if there is a smarter way to fix it than just to use a hammer! So I highly appreciate any suggestion.

You have working CAM before with SMEG? when not there also need to be activated in BSI and AAS module

Dernière édition:

so to check the electrical connection you can do a test in terminal

>764:664
1003 after this command you have 4-5sec to send next
2FD66003

664:6FD66003

when you see camera image for 5sec your coding is wrong when you don't see its electrical

Bonjour bonjour, j'ai lu tout le fil et j'aimerais savoir si je peux installer un modèle NAC dans mon véhicule, une Citroen C5 X7 de l'année 2013, à l'origine elle a RT6 et il y a un an, je l'ai moi-même changé pour un SMEG iV faisant les modifications opportunes avec Sqlite - Studio, j'ai fait beaucoup de tests, essais et erreurs dans ses configurations jusqu'à ce que je l'ai ajusté à ma voiture et à mon goût. Une adaptation est-elle possible sans avoir besoin de matériel de traduction à partir de mai 2007 à 2010? ou Est-ce seulement possible avec cette adaptation que j'ai lu dans un autre fil? Je suis prêt à aider avec la livraison des avances et des sauvegardes.
Merci beaucoup et félicitations pour le travail accompli.

Hello good morning, I have read the whole thread and I would like to know if I can install a NAC model in my vehicle, a Citroen C5 X7 from the year 2013, originally it brings RT6 and a year ago, I myself changed it for a SMEG iV doing the Timely modifications with Sqlite - Studio, I did a lot of tests, trial and error in its configurations until I adjusted it to my car and to my liking. Is an adaptation possible without the need for translation equipment from can 2007 to 2010? or Is it only possible with that adaptation that I have read in another thread? I am willing to help with delivery of the advances and backups.
Thank you very much and congratulations for the work done.

@Manuel Pérez : The adapter is mandatory for a CAN2004/2007 Car like the C5 (but also DS3, and many other cars)

@panwidmo : If it is not displaying anything with the testing command and if you have the black connector make sure to have to it fully clipped, it requires some force to get all the contacts done correctly on this one

• J'aime
Reactions: Manuel Pérez