[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

What is the protocol of the DAE BVH2 ecu? I can't read the A0 region. How should I read. If I log in with 81. I get a response with C1. But no response with 21A0. Which protocol does it work with (UDS-KWP) and Will we write with 2E or 3B.

good evening sorry for the inconvenience with my friend for the opel workshop we managed to enter the BSI of the corsa f, the only problem x the activation of the assisted parking we go into repair then manual telecoding then vehicle configuration and other submenus come out someone knows that in which submenu should I enter and which item to enable? I would like to point out that the AED, AAS I have coded it with another VIN and the nac through the VLUD tool almost all the park assist works, as soon as the maneuver starts, after a while I the voice "maneuver canceled" comes out, can you help me thanks.

@eriqgagne

Bonjour, j'ai obtenu ça avec l'outil de VLud :

>6B5:695

6B5:81
695:C1D08F
6B5:82
695:C2
6B5:2180
695:6180982707648000219829982180D020FFFF0101FFFFFFFF
6B5:21A0
695:61A005C08C0002000001

[QUOTE = "Hallahub, post: 2611957, member: 114118"] I confirm what Vlud said.
I used cirocco app on my own 208 GT pack 02/2021 and I noticed that it's only possible to enable themes, the other sections don't work and don't read everything at least on mine. I used also cirocco on my friend's 208, his combine_uds is 1 year old (his car is 04/2020) and cirocco app can read first of all more parameters than mine in the main zone and also write most of them, I won't be surprised if PSA changed something it this year.

Regarding my car, I swapped the existing lane assist button with the double one that also includes lane positioning assist. I enabled the option using diagbox auto-coding inside the combine_uds and then manually enabled it inside BSI. This is the only thing to do to have lane positioning assist.

Regarding the park assist, my car already have 12 sensors since I have dead angle monitoring system. I enabled park assist function using diagbox inside BSI, DAE, AAS and inside the NAC using vlud tool.

Dubfznx_d.webp
[/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Hallahub, post: 2611957, member: 114118"] I confirm what Vlud said.
I used cirocco app on my own 208 GT pack 02/2021 and I noticed that it's only possible to enable themes, the other sections don't work and don't read everything at least on mine. I used also cirocco on my friend's 208, his combine_uds is 1 year old (his car is 04/2020) and cirocco app can read first of all more parameters than mine in the main zone and also write most of them, I won't be surprised if PSA changed something it this year.

Regarding my car, I swapped the existing lane assist button with the double one that also includes lane positioning assist. I enabled the option using diagbox auto-coding inside the combine_uds and then manually enabled it inside BSI. This is the only thing to do to have lane positioning assist.

Regarding the park assist, my car already have 12 sensors since I have dead angle monitoring system. I enabled park assist function using diagbox inside BSI, DAE, AAS and inside the NAC using vlud tool.

Dubfznx_d.webp
[/ QUOTE]
how do you enable those functions, i have Lexia 3 and diagbox 9.68

Hi ; Can you help me which options should I open in diagbox to turn on the lane tracking system without radar? My car 3008 p84 allure 2017

Hello everybody. Can you tell me? The bta3s block is not unlocked. With such keys as in the pictures, it will not unlock. Any other keys for him?
02E9935E-2B90-4E20-91B3-701ECCE50445.jpeg DA64A627-D24F-4BB5-8783-09D68DE5DCAD.jpeg

Hi. Can someone help me set the sound under the steering column to be default not 2008 or 3008? With Arduino because the diagbox changes the setting but not the sound.
You can change the system sounds with the NAC. Enable “harmony sounds” with arduino app and then you can choose between 4 different sounds: classic, urban rhythmics, jungle fantasy and another one which I don’t remember.

• J'aime
Reactions: hangway2 and Corin

Hello,
I have NAC with number 9821908980 from Citroen C3 Aircross 2019 to a Peugeot 508 2015 (originally with SMEG +).
I made the transition from the SMEG connector to the NAC by hand (it was not very easy).
Now my drama is with Arduino. I have Arduino Uno R3 (genuine), I don't know how often it works, I have tried 16 and 8 in the console.
For CAN Shield I have Sparkfun - https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13262

My problem is when I try to run "> 764: 664" I only get "OK" in the console.
I have tried connecting CAN-H and CAN-L as described once through the COM port (as per the modification described) and once through the direct CAN pins on the board.
The result is the same. I only got OK in the console.
Could you please suggest a possible solution, or maybe I'm missing something with this Sparkfun.

Hi some more info with my problem where i sent> 764: 664 and only get OK
I tried with a different code (1103) that would suggest checking if you have communication with the car. So I typed it in and something like a reset happened as the car was running and the air conditioning turned off the notification that the headlights are now set to automatic, the gauges did their 0-100 test %, etc. and I received the code.
It means I have a call, but why can't I reach the NAC?
Do I have to do something before trying the steps with Arduino, something with DiagBox?

Thank you!

Dernière édition:

[QUOTE = "Albatros24, post: 2633090, member: 129705"] Hello,
" > 764: 664 and only get OK " IT IS NORMAL!
I tried with a different code 1103 ???
It is 1003

> 764: 664
[/ QUOTE]
I'am aware. I'm sending this just to check if I have any communications between CAN Shield and OBD.
This therefore confirms it.
What else could this be?

Parce que j'ai fait moi-même un câble SMEG+ vers NAC. Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît me faire savoir si ce sont les seuls CAN H et CAN L que j'ai besoin de connecter, ou s'il y en a plus ?
A10 - 10
A13 - 21
J'ai un changeur de CD, mais il n'est toujours pas connecté jusqu'à ce que je parvienne à exécuter la téléconduite avec Arduino
upload_2021-7-2_19-28-5.png