[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Hello everyone !!
buy a NACEUR WAVE4.1 W4_B4HD_HW19 from a Peugeot 2008 1.5 HDI, I turned on a screen of 3008 DGT8 and there was no start image just flashed the screen, I used the program to configure the NAC resolution and did not accept the settings, the screen appears image so not complete.

Has anyone installed a NAC Wave 4 with DGT8 screen? WhatsApp Image 2021-07-19 at 21.14.12.jpeg

Have you ever read the first page where are all the main details? I do not say reading all the pages of the topic that you will not do it.
You could also use the Edit button if no one posts after you instead of doing 2-3 consecutive posts
it was suggested to use custom calibration but i cannot get this to work i copied the calibration details to a text document saved as .cal but it proceeds to flash gets to 95 and then stops im not sure what is going wrong here?

Bonjour

Je viens d installer un nac sur ma 308 gti de 2017 cependant je n ai plus aucun panneaux de limitation de vitesse sur ma matrice couleur de mon compteur.
Normal? Comment faire pour l avoir de nouveau si pas normal ? avec diagbox tout rien d anormal et pourtant bien activer
A+

more like conf need to be adjusted add you conf backup without vin and uid

Hi, see attached file. Also, this is the calibration i'm on: 9693022980 (from factory).
When i enable the rear view camera, the camera shows up when in reverse, no sensors are shown (little car on the right).

I took VLud's advice, and all seems ok, i do get the sensor sounds, BSI is coded.

You probably mess around 0x0F6 or BSI is not coded for it

Thanks!

Pièces jointes

• backup1.txt
    757 octets · Affichages: 16

Disable "New Generation Obstacle detection system" in 2133 and camera is disabled in 2106 in your backup, all settings must be enabled

Disable "New Generation Obstacle detection system" in 2133 and camera is disabled in 2106 in your backup, all settings must be enabled

What do you mean with all settings must be enabled? I did play around with 2133, don't look at that one :).
When i enable 2106, i get camera but still not sensors.

Bonjour

Je viens d installer un nac sur ma 308 gti de 2017 cependant je n ai plus aucun panneaux de limitation de vitesse sur ma matrice couleur de mon compteur.
Normal? Comment faire pour l avoir de nouveau si pas normal ? avec diagbox tout rien d anormal et pourtant bien activer
A+

Il faut désactiver la caméra multifonction en 2116

atMpvTA.png

Et activer l'affichage de la "Vitesse Conseillée" dans les options de la navigation sur le NAC lui-même.

• J'aime
Reactions: JPFaRoN_X

Make sure you updated your Wave3 to Wave4 firmware (3X.XX.XX > 42.XX.XX)
@VLud i have updated firmware to 42 xx xx xx and calibration is C4_II_WAVE4-9692638280.cal now camera doesnt work at all it didnt work straight after firmware upgrade
even using diagbox actuator tests camera doesnt display

if i unplug camera i get the screen with warning showing no video with it plugged in no image just pdc display

this is the firmware nac wave 3 after install allowed custom calibration

Firmware

version_42-01-72-32 (23.03.2020) - 22.6 GB --- Update ID: 001315031584973470 -

thanks

Pièces jointes

• DSC_2501.JPG
    DSC_2501.JPG
    219.9 Ko · Affichages: 47
  • DSC_2502.JPG
    DSC_2502.JPG
    224.5 Ko · Affichages: 47
Dernière édition:

@VLud congratulate, great job

i have one question:
I installed on my 3008 SUV a towbar with electronic that must be activated in BSI.
Is possible to activate "towbar - trailer module" with arduino and arduino-psa-nac_rcc_cirocco?

thanks

Copy 2133 & 2134 zones from 308 config, I think it is related to Wave3 zones ;)
Thanks, try that tomorrow. Just put the car away . I still need to update to the w4 firmware but wanted everything to work first. All is working except sensors.

Other question, do you know anything about BTA? My BTA came from the same car but tells me no connectivity on nac. Read with diagbox it says it needs to be telecoded (wierd). Anything i can check?

@VLud i have updated firmware to 42 xx xx xx and calibration is C4_II_WAVE4-9692638280.cal now camera doesnt work at all it didnt work straight after firmware upgrade
even using diagbox actuator tests camera doesnt display

if i unplug camera i get the screen with warning showing no video with it plugged in no image just pdc display

this is the firmware nac wave 3 after install allowed custom calibration

Firmware

version_42-01-72-32 (23.03.2020) - 22.6 GB --- Update ID: 001315031584973470 -

thanks
Anyone have any idea ? i did what was told now no camera

Bonjour,

Vous pouvez me dire comment sont numérotées les prises, sur le BSI 2010 EVO ?

Je cherche ça pour le connecteur JAUNE...

Merci.

P_JAUNE_60_1.jpg P_JAUNE_60_2.jpg BSI_0.jpg

Hi VLud,

Got the car on my display, i need to enable obstacle detection in the 210C (citypark).
I still have one problem.. the rear sensors work but the front sensors don't work.

I set front and rear on 2100. And when i drive close to something the car shows up on display but no 'bars'/display. The sound does work, so the NAC knows the front sensors.

Any idea?

Hi VLud,

Got the car on my display, i need to enable obstacle detection in the 210C (citypark).
I still have one problem.. the rear sensors work but the front sensors don't work.

I set front and rear on 2100. And when i drive close to something the car shows up on display but no 'bars'/display. The sound does work, so the NAC knows the front sensors.

Any idea?
Check in BSI AAS maybe is set only for rear..

Bonjour,
Vous pouvez vérifier ce brochage des connecteurs du BSI 2010 EVO ?
J'ai mis des points à la broche N° 1
Merci.

@marcins
Hello,
Can you check this connector pinout of the BSI 2010 EVO?
I put dots on pin N ° 1
Thank you.

BSI_00_A_Vérifier.jpg