[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

@marop : Instead of saying calibrations / configurations are wrong you forgot to say that you made your own mess with a custom calibration (peugeotklub.pl)

RCCs don't have the same zones (calibration), as told earlier : ONLY W3/4 NACs can be fixed for now.
The only options I have turned on in the parameters tab are from visiopark1. as I wrote earlier, I tried to change the displayed area but it did not help. so I left it. during the education of your program, I downloaded the * .cal file from the first page of this topic and tried to upload it by clicking upload configuration. bar status popped up but didn't grow. on the radio, the calibration number was unchanged, and the language on the radio changed and the buttons stopped working, and that's how my education ended. now when I select the cal file nothing happens. I did a parameter restore but the buttons still do not work and only one language is available

When you try to upload a calibration the previous one is "erased" first so that's normal to end up with 1 language, no buttons and so on if no calibration has been successfully uploaded.

We still don't know what is your RCC A2 origin, hardware reference & calib, there are different Waves, RCC Wave2 calibration will not work with RCC Wave3/4.
So be sure you have a RCC Wave2 or upload another RCC calibration.

Try to add a common ground (GND) between Arduino & your car (I just added informations on the first page about this).

When you try to upload a calibration the previous one is "erased" first so that's normal to end up with 1 language, no buttons and so on if no calibration has been successfully uploaded.

We still don't know what is your RCC A2 origin, hardware reference & calib, there are different Waves, RCC Wave2 calibration will not work with RCC Wave3/4.
So be sure you have a RCC Wave2 or upload another RCC calibration.

Try to add a common ground (GND) between Arduino & your car (I just added informations on the first page about this).

I didn't know that RCC also has different wave versions. I checked and my RCC A2 is Wave 3. It comes from my 308 sw t9 from 2018. Version with one antenna and without DAB, with Androit Auto and Car Play. Current Calibration from your program is: 9692809680. From sticker: SW: 9692407280 HW: 9820673580 Is it this information? On the first page, I saw only one version of the * .cal file for RCC. Does that mean for Wave3 it is not available?

I have just activated the cornering lights in my 208 I thanks to Diagbox. Is there any option in 2127 to turn them on/off? I tried with "directional spotlights" and "N/A - Driving lights" (i was just trying my luck) but unfortunately none of these options appeared then under the "Driving Lights" menu.

when you have it enabled with diagbox so you can dissable it also with diagbox :)

Oh no no :D I meant, if it is possible to turn them on and off from the display (like the day running lights for instance) at all. Or are they a "either you have them on or you do not have them at all" feature?

It is not a Wave3 RCC but Wave2

Your original calib:
9692809680.cal

Provide your log file to know where you are blocked at calib upload.

When I added a cable for GND, it finally started uploading, but it has already stopped at 3/100. During the next upload, it stopped at 1/100.

I thought, according to the information I found, that after October 2017 there was wave 3. How do you know that this is wave 2? There is an inscription on a sticker on NAC, but I haven't seen anything like that here.

Here is the Log file

Pièces jointes

• psa-arduino-nac.txt
    3.7 Ko · Affichages: 45

Oh no no :D I meant, if it is possible to turn them on and off from the display (like the day running lights for instance) at all. Or are they a "either you have them on or you do not have them at all" feature?
It is like this , ON or OFF you can't modify with NAC/RCC

marop say is possible as he have in 208 with NAC

Dernière édition:

I didn't know that RCC also has different wave versions. I checked and my RCC A2 is Wave 3. It comes from my 308 sw t9 from 2018. Version with one antenna and without DAB, with Androit Auto and Car Play. Current Calibration from your program is: 9692809680. From sticker: SW: 9692407280 HW: 9820673580 Is it this information? On the first page, I saw only one version of the * .cal file for RCC. Does that mean for Wave3 it is not available?
WAVE2.1 HWD1V4/4.0X

A2 Mono 98 206 735 80 4.1C 98 206 735 80 9692407280 A./4.1C

Dernière édition:

It is like this , ON or OFF you can't modify with NAC/RCC

marop say is possible as he have in 208 with NAC

I found this in a German forum. According to Google translator, it reads "cornering lights"
rifter_nac_kurvenlicht.png
@marop which options do you have activated in 2127? And if possible also which options do you have active in Diagbox?

Pièces jointes

• rifter_nac_kurvenlicht.png
    60.4 Ko · Affichages: 45
  • rifter_nac_kurvenlicht.png
    60.4 Ko · Affichages: 41

I found this in a German forum. According to Google translator, it reads "cornering lights"
Voir la pièce jointe 24352
@marop which options do you have activated in 2127? And if possible also which options do you have active in Diagbox?

I did not configure it. He left the factory with these settings. The 2127 zone looks like this:
2127=01049420000000000000000000000600000000000000000005010000000000000000030F0400000000000000

Pièces jointes

• hmi1.png
    hmi1.png
    28.7 Ko · Affichages: 132
  • hmi2.png
    hmi2.png
    26.6 Ko · Affichages: 128
  • hmi3.png
    hmi3.png
    32.3 Ko · Affichages: 125
  • hmi4.png
    hmi4.png
    27 Ko · Affichages: 122

Hi

My beloved 3008 has recently developed a fault which I'm sure is covered by warranty.

About 1 minute after starting the navy system warns of a USB overvoltage problem.
Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks

Can you please check, which options do you have activated related to cornering light? Both in BSI and in Telematic Unit? Thanks :)
I did it using diagbox.
Two options in the BsI, lightning section:

I don’t remember the exact name, but it’s sth like that:
Cornering Lights -> On
Cornering Light Type -> By fog light

Then you add a line in 2127, Cornering Light
lveBoHy_d.jpg

Hello everyone, after the great success with my 3008, my friend wanted the same upgrade in his 5008. :D
He bought a 10’ screen and wave 4hd, everything works fine, but inside the settings of car type we choose “new 5008HD/508”
The car displayed in the menu’s are 508 and not the 5008 unfortunately.
Did anyone have success in changing it to the correct picture?
I tried some of the other 5008 car types on the list, but it only resulted in no pictures in the settings.

Thank you in advance.

Ps. Vlud, do you have any updates on open diagbox, how’s work going?

Try "0x1F", should work for 5008.

Added calib:
Added config:
Thank you Vlud, I will try tomorrow.
Did you by chance get that calibration from my car?
Because it’s the exact same number my new radio wave4 had, and that radio was taken out from a 3008, so it’s not really calibration from a 5008 restyle.
I know because the camera is slightly not correct compared to what it was before. If someone has the correct values I would love to adjust it.

Dernière édition:

No it is the calibration of a New 5008 Restyled BlueHDI 130 with 10" (VF3MCYHZULS & VF3MCYHZUML)

Ok it was just a coincidence then. :)
This radio from a 3008 restyle seems to be working perfectly fine on the 5008, despite the camera which I think is slightly off, but maybe that can be fixed with this new calibration you uploaded. :)

But compared to my 3008 which has echo on Bluetooth calls, this 5008 has no echo with the new radio.
Which area of the settings should I read so that I can write it to my 3008 and fix the echo issue?
Thank you again Vlud.

That’s great discovery, I will try it out and see if it fixes the issue. :)
I will keep you updated, if it fixes the problem you should edit the restyle 3008 calibration with the new values.

You can also try this one:

3008_RESTYLED-9694918880.cal

Slighly newer.

Ok I will try, I will keep you posted in case others have same problem.

One last thing, next week probably I’m getting my wireless charging pad (original), do you happen to know which zone in the bsi where it resides?
I have a friend (same guy with his 5008) who has the wireless charger in his car, so my plan is to connect to his car and read his zone in the bsi and then write the value in my bsi to activate it.

Dernière édition: