Rear camera/parking sensor error 308t9 2018

klose

Membre
17 Mars 2024
denmark skaelkor
Hi I have a peugoet 308 sw 2018 where I have retrofitted rear view camera. I did the assembly myself and let a peugoet workshop do the coding. Reversing camera works fine now, but unfortunately disappeared sensor function front and rear. If I turn them on, I get errors. Peugoet workshop said that either I had to choose from and could use only sensors or only rear view camera. I have diabox myself so the question is whether I can correct the coding myself so that everything works, as the peugo will not or cannot.

Dernière édition:

Hej Jeg har en peugoet 308 sw 2018, hvor jeg har eftermonteret bakkamera. Jeg lavede samlingen selv og lod et peugoet-værksted kode. Bakkamera fungerer fint nu, men desværre forsvandt sensorfunktionen for og bag. Hvis jeg tænder dem, får jeg fejl. Peugoet workshop sagde, at enten måtte jeg vælge imellem og kunne kun bruge sensorer eller kun bakkamera. Jeg har selv diabox, så spørgsmålet er, om jeg selv kan rette kodningen, så alt fungerer, da peugo ikke vil eller ikke kan.
hello, my friend from the great north, we're not really fluent in daenish or swedish, so if you want some answers, you need to post in english :)

• J'aime
Reactions: klose

Hi I have a peugoet 308 sw 2018 where I have retrofitted rear view camera. I did the assembly myself and let a peugoet workshop do the coding. Reversing camera works fine now, but unfortunately disappeared sensor function front and rear. If I turn them on, I get errors. Peugoet workshop said that either I had to choose from and could use only sensors or only rear view camera. I have diabox myself so the question is whether I can correct the coding myself so that everything works, as the peugo will not or cannot.

I did, but autotranslate changed the english to danish :) i think the question is in english now ( i hope)
hi, it's fine now but you should change the title to "camera", cam could mislead to engine cam sensor.

• J'aime
Reactions: klose