6.51 build 480

cult_407

Membre
27 Mars 2005
I'm a new member of your great forum
Where I find the new version ( 6.51 build 480 ) of system ? I have the 6.51 version but I don't think that build 480
Thanks for all ;)

Hello ! and welcome here.

you can find your build number by calling *#06# on the phone (internal call on all Mobiles phones).
It will give you the IMEI number of your RT3 Phone, and build number.

You press the "Menu" button more than 5 s, a new menu appear and you can see the version number of all you want.

mimiagi, quand tu appuies sur menu, sauf erreur de ma part, tu ne vois pas le même n° de build, mais un truc genre 'I14" (de mémoire).

A moins que j'ai mal regardé ...

Very very thanks ;)
Now I know that my software version is 6.51...;)
But..but..but...This morning I have a not good surprise!! :confused: I turn on my car, on the rt3 display and on the dot matrix display an error : "Bad funtioning of anti-pollution system" and the warning light of engiine is turn on!!!!! I want describe exactly the my car have only 2000 Km and one month of life!!!! :confused: :confused: :/

hello,
I had exactly the same problem with a HDI 136 at 2000km.
Hight pression diesel pump broken (commun known error at Peugeot. Car was imobilised 1week. Reparation under garanty.

Thanks..
Hight pression diesel pump broken?????....
To spend a lot of euros and after 2000 km ( one month of life ) this damage!?!?!? I'm disappointed !!!
:non:

Due to the abrasion they found a lot off small metal parts in the pump, which was obstructed by them. I found a lot of information about this in the internet. It’s a Bosch pump. Peugeot made no problem to give me a rechange car for the week.
I had the same notice as you about the pollution system. The engine continued to work but only with very small power.

Ok, I just have my car... :) The problem was the fuel-filter .....bad fuel !!!! :eek:
I will change my fuel company :chinois:

I hope you're right.
Fuel filter was the first diagnose of the garage, but then they saw the metal particles in the filter....