Hurricane Gray and sensors color

turtuv

Membre régulier
9 Mars 2015
Hi, who has the hurricane grey color, what color has the parking sensors? Black or Hurricane grey?

Anyway, no much difference, isn't it ?
There are some hurricane grey color cars on this forum but their members have not post for a long time... not sure you will get an answer soon.
Maybe you can also ask the same question for pearly white as I know ice white is used for some parts of pearly white cars, maybe for parking sensors two ?

I know that white car has white sensors, like other car's colors has the sensors identical to car's color. I don't know if it's an error or if it's normal that hurricane gray has black sensors. I searched some hurricane gray car's photos, but i didn't found anything.

Hi,

I have a hurricane grey 308. I would say the sensors are indeed black, but I did not notice until we had very bright sun like in the last week. I'll take a picture, provided the sun accepts to cooperate for a while ;)

Very often with Peugeot and Citroën, sensors aren't painted if the car is black (Perla Nera, Onyx...) or dark grey, just for saving. This is the case for example on ne New Picasso, 5008... So, it might be the same thing on your New 308 ;)

Bonjour pour la couleur Gris Hurricane je confirme la couleur des capteur noir!!! :pfff:
IMAG0464.jpg
IMAG0464.jpg

Thank you all! So it's normal, good :) In any case, the colors are similar so no problem :)