[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

I have info from marcins: BVA ID 2101 04FFFFFFFFF7FBFEFF (reading from mine C5A 1.6PT) where F7 is the type of lever made before lifting of C5Aircross and pinout of new e-lever.

I'm looking to set up a new e-lever (e-Toogle) instead of FB, if that's even possible.

Dernière édition:

Is there anyone on the forum who knows how to reprogram these lines? Because at the moment I have a unit that cannot be used without buttons :( I will be very grateful for your help. Regards
Yes possible and was explained few times here , search FMUX in this thread

I have info from marcins: BVA ID 2101 04FFFFFFFFF7FBFEFF (reading from mine C5A 1.6PT) where F7 is the type of lever made before lifting of C5Aircross and pinout of new e-lever.

I'm looking to set up a new e-lever instead of F7, if that's even possible.
Codé enENUM
F7
-​
CFG_EKY_BVA_UDS_LVPR_004_F7​
-​
Levier de vitesses impulsionnel​
-​
FB
-​
CFG_EKY_BVA_UDS_LVPR_004_FB​
-​
Selecteur de vitesse rotatif​
-​
FD
-​
CFG_EKY_BVA_UDS_LVPR_004_FD​
-​
Joystick levier de vitesse​
-​
EF
-​
CFG_EKY_BVA_UDS_LVPR_004_EF​
-​
Levier de vitesse e-Toogle​
-​
FE
-​
CFG_EKY_BVA_UDS_LVPR_004_FE​
-​
Levier de commande de vitesses​
-​

• J'aime
Reactions: Torri

208_I_WAVE4-9693364380.cal custon C’est le même calibration de ma wav2
You still don't understand is not possible have more option just rewriting calibrtion to w2 from w4 is a HW difference

that's what you quooting is calibration for w4 nac with some option for 208(2013-2019) car :) where factory was only w2 nac

You still don't understand is not possible have more option just rewriting calibrtion to w2 from w4 is a HW difference

that's what you quooting is calibration for w4 nac with some option for 208(2013-2019) car :) where factory was only w2 nac
Ok thank you. Can you show me a GPS screen on Scirocco without cable

Pièces jointes

• IMG_1455.jpeg
    IMG_1455.jpeg
    256.2 Ko · Affichages: 27

Codé enENUM
F7
-​
CFG_EKY_BVA_UDS_LVPR_004_F7​
-​
Levier de vitesses impulsionnel​
-​
FB
-​
CFG_EKY_BVA_UDS_LVPR_004_FB​
-​
Selecteur de vitesse rotatif​
-​
FD
-​
CFG_EKY_BVA_UDS_LVPR_004_FD​
-​
Joystick levier de vitesse​
-​
EF
-​
CFG_EKY_BVA_UDS_LVPR_004_EF​
-​
Levier de vitesse e-Toogle​
-​
FE
-​
CFG_EKY_BVA_UDS_LVPR_004_FE​
-​
Levier de commande de vitesses​
-​
Good morning.
I have a rotary gear selector on my Peugeot Rifter and I want to install a Peugeot 5008 type impulsive lever. Could you tell me how many zones I have to change values for the system to recognize it?
Could you also tell me in which cam line I have to connect the cables of the drive lever since my rotary control is connected directly through 5 lines to the transmission control unit, I have the 5008 diagrams and it tells me that the drive lever is connected by line CAM to pins 8 and 10 of the 60v BE connector but I am not sure if in my BSI, which is also a 2010 EV, I would have to connect them to the same pins.
I hope you can clarify some doubts for me.
All the best.

Pièces jointes

• CAJA CAMBIOS 5008.pdf
    495.2 Ko · Affichages: 9
  • CAJA DE CAMBIOS RIFTER.pdf
    251.1 Ko · Affichages: 4

Hi,
I have successfully tried changing the language in bta3s with the following commands in arduino:

>77C:67C ==> Arduino Answer: OK

2º : DC3B:83:C0 ==> Arduino Answer:
50C0

21B5 ==> Arduino Answer:
61B58100010001

3BB50C03010001

The BTA3s speak in spanish and diesel fuel.

I checked with diagbox and I have the F303 error in Bta ecu.
The SOS light is on orange, it does not turn off

It seems I have to write the zone A0 as indicated on Vlud's GitHub, but I don't know what commands I should indicate in Arduino:

https://github.com/ludwig-v/arduino-psa-diag/tree/master

KWP
After each configuration writing you must write A0 zone for the so called "Secured Traceability" to avoid F303 DTC error in the ECU

Command
Zone
Site
Day
Month
Year
Number of secured writings
Number of non-secured writings
3BA0FFFD0000000101012A00
WriteTraceabilityAftersalesFactory01January2001420

Number of secured writings "should" be increased after each writing

Quick & dirty command that works everytime:

3BA0FFFD0000000101010000

I have also tried to eliminate the F303 error without success with the following command:
>77C:67C
: DC3B:83:C0
3BA0FFFD0000000101010000
Could someone tell me what codes I have to put in Arduino to write the A0 security zone?
Thanks

I didn't change anything in 23FF zone.
I have 23FF02.

What car do you have?
C5 Aircross, BSI2010_EV
I changed the 23FF zone from 02 to 00 and this is what I wanted.
Options at the day (main headlights off in all options):
00 -> front DRL ON + rear lights OFF
01 -> front DRL ON 50% + rear lights ON
02 -> front DRL ON+ rear lights ON

Pièces jointes

• C5A DLR options.gif
    C5A DLR options.gif
    207 Ko · Affichages: 20
Dernière édition:

C5 Aircross, BSI2010_EV
In my country it's not mandatory to have DRL ON all the time, only on cold season.

I recently changed the Cirocco panel of my 2017 Peugeot 3008 2.0 GT to a new 2023 Cirocco panel with "new" symbols/graphics. After changing some parameters in the Cirocco and Nac Wave4 to display album and song information on the dashboard using Arduino (which was not previously possible and the Peugeot representative did not apply the dedicated TSB for this issue), the cruise control became limited.

I can set the speed I want, increase or decrease it using the control behind the steering wheel, but if the CVM detects a sign indicating a higher or lower speed than the speed I am going, I cannot set the cruise control to take over the detected speed. The message "mem" appears next to the speed/cruise control icon, but when I press the "mem" button on my control, nothing happens.

I have searched through all the options on the Nac and Cirocco and there is no way to get the cruise control back to how it was before. I don't know which option I disabled to cause this behavior. I even downloaded the configuration and calibration file that is available on this page (3008_RESTYLED) and it still didn't solve the problem. Trying to load the configurations and calibrations using the files available here on this page (3008 wave2) does not work because it gives an error and does not load the files (probably because I have the Nac wave4).

I don't know what to do anymore to get the cruise control fully functional again. It's not something I use very often, but when I do, I would like the system to be 100% functional. If anyone can help me, I would be very grateful. Thank you. Dário Araújo from Madeira Island.

@Dá
I recently changed the Cirocco panel of my 2017 Peugeot 3008 2.0 GT to a new 2023 Cirocco panel with "new" symbols/graphics. After changing some parameters in the Cirocco and Nac Wave4 to display album and song information on the dashboard using Arduino (which was not previously possible and the Peugeot representative did not apply the dedicated TSB for this issue), the cruise control became limited.

I can set the speed I want, increase or decrease it using the control behind the steering wheel, but if the CVM detects a sign indicating a higher or lower speed than the speed I am going, I cannot set the cruise control to take over the detected speed. The message "mem" appears next to the speed/cruise control icon, but when I press the "mem" button on my control, nothing happens.

I have searched through all the options on the Nac and Cirocco and there is no way to get the cruise control back to how it was before. I don't know which option I disabled to cause this behavior. I even downloaded the configuration and calibration file that is available on this page (3008_RESTYLED) and it still didn't solve the problem. Trying to load the configurations and calibrations using the files available here on this page (3008 wave2) does not work because it gives an error and does not load the files (probably because I have the Nac wave4).

I don't know what to do anymore to get the cruise control fully functional again. It's not something I use very often, but when I do, I would like the system to be 100% functional. If anyone can help me, I would be very grateful. Thank you. Dário Araújo from Madeira Island.
What is your current configuration of NAC's zone 0x212B (Telecoding_Fct_XVV) and Cirocco's zone 0x2100 (Telecoding_Fct_Main)?

• J'aime
Reactions: Dário Araújo

C5 Aircross, BSI2010_EV
Actually you can turn off both DRLs from the touchscreen, I had to change some other zone information in order to make the DRL toggle in NAC to function properly. Can send you those if you want to.

Regarding Sound Harmony, sadly I could not enable it. 23B4 is set to 01, same with the NAC but no Sound Harmony menu..

Bonjour à tous,

Sur un 3008 de 2018 j’ai un soucis.
Il possède la visiopark 180, il y a eu installation d’un NAC Wave 4 HD en 10 Pouces à la place du Wave 2 8 pouces.
Le soucis c’est que lors de la marche arrière, la caméra ne s’affiche pas.
Alors que sur le wave 2 elle s’affiche.
Dans la configuration tout est bon et dans la partie FC_AVR tout est bien décoché (caméra classique) et dans la partie 2105. C’est bien coché aussi.
Ne serais pas un soucis de calibration, j’ai mis la calibration « 3008_RESTYLED-9694918880 » ?
Ou ne faudrait t’il pas mettre « Caméra d’aide visuelle panoramique » à la place de « Caméra d’aide visuelle au recul 180• ».
je vous remercie

Pièces jointes

• 20240417_085401.jpeg
    20240417_085401.jpeg
    796.1 Ko · Affichages: 11
  • Resized_20240430_123746_1714473503409.jpeg
    Resized_20240430_123746_1714473503409.jpeg
    451.2 Ko · Affichages: 11
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.8 Ko · Affichages: 9
Dernière édition:

Bonjour à tous,

Sur un 3008 de 2018 j’ai un soucis.
Il possède la visiopark 180, il y a eu installation d’un NAC Wave 4 HD en 10 Pouces à la place du Wave 2 8 pouces.
Le soucis c’est que lors de la marche arrière, la caméra ne s’affiche pas.
Alors que sur le wave 2 elle s’affiche.
Dans la configuration tout est bon et dans la partie FC_AVR tout est bien décoché (caméra classique) et dans la partie 2105. C’est bien coché aussi.
Ne serais pas un soucis de calibration, j’ai mis la calibration « 3008_RESTYLED-9694918880 » ?
Ou ne faudrait t’il pas mettre « Caméra d’aide visuelle panoramique » à la place de « Caméra d’aide visuelle au recul 180• ».
je vous remercie
@Francesco Ratta je me permet de te mentionner, et pour les valeurs de calibration caméra, tu avais réussi à avoir quelque chose ?