Nac Arduino Parameters & BSI configuration

DOBRESCU

Membre
4 Janvier 2020
Romania
www.cristidobrescu.ro
Hi guys

First of all many thanks for @VLud & @bagou91 for creating this amazing tool via Arduino support.

Would be nice if most all of you provide an tutorial of what options were successfully created and working with Arduino config as well as BSI2010 configuration of options wich appear on Driving functions and Vehicle settings on NAC display

I succesfully made working some of it with on/off touch button:

1. DRL (daytime running light)

BSI->Repair->Configuration->Configuration with displaying of the parameters->Manual Configuration->Vehicle Configuration->Lighting-Signalling:
-Presence of the daytime running lamps function in the personalisation menu->YES
-Lighting of the day running lamps by default->NO

Arduino parameters:
Vehicle Menu 3->Headlights
Vehicle Menu 3 item 1->Daytime running light

This is having effect only on daylight with the engine stoped; go to nac display at the Vehicle settings->Daytime running lamps and switch to Off. After that start the engine; you will see DRL is off. With the engine started if you decide to switch ON it will start, but it wouldn’t gone off even if you decide to switch it to OFF, untill the engine is stoped.

At the night when you start the engine, even if DRL is switch to off, the DRL is starting automaticaly with the main beam. I still working on that.

2. Automatic Parking Brake

BSI->Repair->Configuration->Configuration with displaying of the parameters->Manual Configuration->Vehicle Configuration-> Driving Assistance:
-Presence of the menu for the electric secondary brake in the personalisation menu->YES

Arduino parameters:
Vehicle Menu 2->Safety
Vehicle Menu 2 item 1->Automatic parking brake

3. Get rid of rear camera information about checking surrounding as well as gridlines:

Arduino parameters
2106 uncheck following:
-Legal notice displayed on the multifunctiontouch screen
-Display of the manufacturer on the visual reversing assistance camera

4. Parking Sensors

BSI->Repair->Configuration->Configuration with displaying of the parameters->Manual Configuration->Vehicle Configuration-> Driving Assistance:
-Type of acquisition of the parking assistance deactivation switch->Via the touch screen

Arduino parameters:
-Parking assistance: Function present at the front rear and side.
-Physical button Parking Assistance: Unchecked
-Touch button position Parking Assistance: 6 (could be different for you)
-Display touch button Parking Assistance: Checked

This configuration enable the touch screen control of the parking assistance sensors but disable the control of the physical button.

Options shown on my display but not working with on/off
-Traction Control (ASR)
-Blind Spot Monitoring
-Adaptove Cruise Control
-Adjusting Speed

Options shown on my display but working with on/off
-Parking Sensors
-Under inflation initialization
-Door unlock: driver only
-Door unlock: boot only
-Motorized tailgate/door
-Automatic parking brake
-Rear wiper in reverse
-Welcome lighting
-Guide-me-home lighting
-Directional headlamps
-Daytime running lamps
-Driver welcome

Feel free to try but also provide your working configuration.

Dernière édition:

I don’t understand what option you wolud like to activate; could you be more precise?

I enabled cockpit amplify in 2126 area. But this menu is missing. The car apps menu is not visible to me.

Pièces jointes

• 2126.jpg
    2126.jpg
    66 Ko · Affichages: 146
  • photo_2020-09-30_18-04-03.jpg
    photo_2020-09-30_18-04-03.jpg
    98.7 Ko · Affichages: 146

Menu 2126 is used to activate the icockpit amplify button that Peugeot 3008 has
20210102_001625.jpg
The menu is activated in section 212D

Excuse me, open the configuration file and write 212D=70, you can also create a new text file where you just write this, save it with the .nac extension and load it

Hi guys

First of all many thanks for @VLud & @bagou91 for creating this amazing tool via Arduino support.

Would be nice if most all of you provide an tutorial of what options were successfully created and working with Arduino config as well as BSI2010 configuration of options wich appear on Driving functions and Vehicle settings on NAC display

I succesfully made working some of it with on/off touch button:

1. DRL (daytime running light)

BSI->Repair->Configuration->Configuration with displaying of the parameters->Manual Configuration->Vehicle Configuration->Lighting-Signalling:
-Presence of the daytime running lamps function in the personalisation menu->YES
-Lighting of the day running lamps by default->NO

Arduino parameters:
Vehicle Menu 3->Headlights
Vehicle Menu 3 item 1->Daytime running light

This is having effect only on daylight with the engine stoped; go to nac display at the Vehicle settings->Daytime running lamps and switch to Off. After that start the engine; you will see DRL is off. With the engine started if you decide to switch ON it will start, but it wouldn’t gone off even if you decide to switch it to OFF, untill the engine is stoped.

At the night when you start the engine, even if DRL is switch to off, the DRL is starting automaticaly with the main beam. I still working on that.

2. Automatic Parking Brake

-Presence of the menu for the electric secondary brake in the personalisation menu->YES

Arduino parameters:
Vehicle Menu 2->Safety
Vehicle Menu 2 item 1->Automatic parking brake

3. Get rid of rear camera information about checking surrounding as well as gridlines:

Arduino parameters
2106 uncheck following:
-Legal notice displayed on the multifunctiontouch screen
-Display of the manufacturer on the visual reversing assistance camera

4. Parking Sensors

-Type of acquisition of the parking assistance deactivation switch->Via the touch screen

Arduino parameters:
-Parking assistance: Function present at the front rear and side.
-Physical button Parking Assistance: Unchecked
-Touch button position Parking Assistance: 6 (could be different for you)
-Display touch button Parking Assistance: Checked

This configuration enable the touch screen control of the parking assistance sensors but disable the control of the physical button.

Options shown on my display but not working with on/off
-Traction Control (ASR)
-Blind Spot Monitoring
-Adaptove Cruise Control
-Adjusting Speed

Options shown on my display but working with on/off
-Parking Sensors
-Under inflation initialization
-Door unlock: driver only
-Door unlock: boot only
-Motorized tailgate/door
-Automatic parking brake
-Rear wiper in reverse
-Welcome lighting
-Guide-me-home lighting
-Directional headlamps
-Daytime running lamps
-Driver welcome

Feel free to try but also provide your working configuration.
Than you for this. Any new activated iptions? Thanks