DS7 Cirocco integration in C5

tech73

Peugeot Addict
3 Avril 2020
uk
Hello I have a question regarding the ds7 cirocco and it's integration in a can2004 vehicle.
It works but will not display the gear change information
The brake fluid low lamp will not extinguish.
My vehicle C5 the parking sensor button esp eco (start stop) and check buttons are connected to the original cluster (combine).

I have taken can frames of the gear change frames,
And the buttons mentioned above whilst the original cluster was installed.
Is there any way to implement these frames into the NAC sketch along with the right hand steering wheel controls to select menu, the end of wiper stalk to change the trip computer.
As I would like the functions like start stop to work I have a wiring diagram of the buttons as they connect to the combine cluster, and also the cirocco to display gear ratio selected.

The frames I captured Today are here.
Thanks for your help and great work

Pièces jointes

• c5 can frames.txt
    506 octets · Affichages: 53
  • 159947720_1822031371290344_259992953281175887_o.jpg
    159947720_1822031371290344_259992953281175887_o.jpg
    19.8 Ko · Affichages: 99
Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: Manuel Pérez

I suppose that when connecting a cirocco it will disable the button effect so I honestly think it would be possible to reverse the program for CAN2004 to CAN2010 adaptor to do that, in order to do that you should dump the CAN data when pressing the ESP button on NAC, and then make the program sending ESP Button sequence when intercepting NAC sequence.
But, in case the button is working when the cirocco is connected, I mean sending ESP sequence, I don’t know so, it’s not logical

I suppose that when connecting a cirocco it will disable the button effect so I honestly think it would be possible to reverse the program for CAN2004 to CAN2010 adaptor to do that, in order to do that you should dump the CAN data when pressing the ESP button on NAC, and then make the program sending ESP Button sequence when intercepting NAC sequence.
But, in case the button is working when the cirocco is connected, I mean sending ESP sequence, I don’t know so, it’s not logical

in the case of the ds5 i had to change the bsi to a Bsi Q04-01 otherwise I could not activate the start and stop button, esp, parking sensor on the display

[QUOTE = "joan carlos, post: 2612935, member: 128472"] in the case of the ds5 i had to change the bsi to a Bsi Q04-01 otherwise I could not activate the start and stop button, esp, parking sensor on the display [/ QUOTE]
with the original combine unit the espparking sensor and check button push switch are connected to the combine cluster directly not to the bsi !
so i imagine the buttons once pressed instruct the combine unit to send a message to instruct the bsi, As none of these buttons work with the combine unit disconnected.

The cirocco does not have these inputs except the one for eco stop start which is on pin 17 and 18 of the cirocco.

te other hurdle is that the cirocco does not read the gear ratio selected information and display it,
if this could be done then that would be great.
i was\ then thinking that as the cirocco is on the same comfort can bus as the nac etc maybe an arduino connected to the push buttons in a way that once a button is pressed the arduino sends the correct frame/command to the bsi in much the same way as the original combine unit does,
I have very little knowledge if any of arduino and go by these excellent guides and sketches written here.

any input greatfully apreciated
thnk you

[QUOTE = "tech73, post: 2612937, member: 125627"] [USER = 128472] @joan carlos [/ USER] My vehicle2012 c5 has a can 2004 bsi and these commands are sent to the bsi from the combine cluster unit [/ QUOTE]
here is part showing the parking sensor switch connected in the circled part it was with a multimeter i found the other pins and where they connect to the combine unit fitted to the car

Pièces jointes

• c5x7.png
    c5x7.png
    129.8 Ko · Affichages: 76

I am hoping that the NAC touch buttons for parking sensors and traction control esp can send the frames I listed to the bsi ? If included in the sketch.
Incedentally the start stop push button is connected to the same pins on the cirocco pins 17/18
Maybe this can also be implemented.
The next problem is sending gear change ratios to the cirocco using the frames I obtained as the ds7 cirocco does not display the gear ratios.
Maybe all this could be implemented into the current sketch as the cirocco is also on the comfort can bus same pins.
Maybe someone can help implement these frames into the sketch for testing purposes.

Thank you

good evening everyone, there is someone who can help me, I explain what I have done, I bought a nac wave4 for stroke f, installed on my car thanks to the tools of @VLud and @ bagou91, the only problem I had was that they remained the 5 buttons always turned on even when I removed the ignition key, unfortunately I had the brilliant idea of changing the calibration and since then the 5 buttons no longer work. I guess that to restore everything I need the original calibration file for the nac in this case it is 9694385880, I have tried almost all the calibrations present, but it does not work.
Is there any pious soul who can help me or tell me what to do, sorry for the language, I use google translate I am Italian.
I am attaching the photo to make you understand the keys that no longer work, otherwise the nac is fine.

Pièces jointes

• b0754cd0-e9e6-440c-848f-db1c9e0e81ca.jpg
    b0754cd0-e9e6-440c-848f-db1c9e0e81ca.jpg
    109.4 Ko · Affichages: 81

[QUOTE = "joan carlos, post: 2612935, member: 128472"] nel caso del ds5 ho dovuto cambiare il bsi in un Bsi Q04-01 altrimenti non potevo attivare il pulsante di avvio e arresto, esp, sensore di parcheggio acceso il display [/ QUOTE]
Ciao ho anche io stesso problema e ho stesa bsi Q04-01. Quale bsi sostituisce il Q04-01 grazie