Unable to code reverse camera

Discussion dans 'NAC' démarrée par weirdcactus, 20 Septembre 2022.

1. weirdcactus

weirdcactus Membre régulier

Inscrit depuis le :
    31 Août 2022
    "J'aime" reçus :
    Hello,

I got a 2018 C4 Cactus and recently i tried to install the reverse camera. Using an official guide for a 308 for wiring, I did the wiring in the NAC unit accordingly and also i used these components:
    - RCA adapter from Aliexpress (connected to Pin 17 & 16 of the Module A)
    - Cheap ass camera from Aliexpress as well

I did the coding with an Arduino and CanShield 2.0. Connection worked properly, i managed to change a bunch of cool stuff in it, but when it comes to camera nothing happens. I coded the 2105 like is shows here, and disabled everything in the 2106 zone.

I put the car in reverse and nothing happens. I still get the old view:
    [​IMG]

Also tried zone 2106 fully enabled and 2105 disabled, still nothing shows. Wasn't it supposed to show the camera view anyway? I have doubts that it might be that cheap camera, but i tried other ones with different transmission types as well and nothing shows on the screen. Any idea what might happen here?

Other photos:

Module was already prewired with some cables. Nothing came through them (measured them). Official guite said to remove them from here.
    [​IMG]

Module:

[​IMG]

And sorry for writing in english, i do not speak french at all and i don't want to use google translate in the worst way possible.
    Thank you!

Partager cette page

1. Ce site utilise des "témoins de connexion" (cookies) conformes aux textes de l'Union Européenne. Continuer à naviguer sur nos pages vaut acceptation de notre règlement en la matière.
    Rejeter la notification