cirocco panel for NAC

Miguel Angel

Membre
18 Septembre 2020
Madrid
Hi, I have a cirocco panel for NAC. How can I know the km before pu it in the car? I connect 12v to pin 1 and GND to pin 8, it turns on but it puts the km in - - - - -. Thank you
Salut, j'ai un panneau cirocco pour NAC. Comment puis-je connaître le km avant de le mettre dans la voiture? Je connecte 12v à la broche 1 et GND à la broche 8, ça s'allume mais ça met le km en - - - - -. Je vous remercie

Hi, I have a cirocco panel for NAC. How can I know the km before pu it in the car? I connect 12v to pin 1 and GND to pin 8, it turns on but it puts the km in - - - - -. Thank you
Salut, j'ai un panneau cirocco pour NAC. Comment puis-je connaître le km avant de le mettre dans la voiture? Je connecte 12v à la broche 1 et GND à la broche 8, ça s'allume mais ça met le km en - - - - -. Je vous remercie
Solved. I didn't need to read the eeprom.
If someone needs it, they have to connect the canbus of pins 7 (CANL) and pin 9 (CANH) to the arduino with the sketch of the test bench according to the VLud tutorial and power the cirocco with 12v on pins 1 (pos ) and 8 (gnd).
Résolu. Je n'avais pas besoin de lire l'eeprom.
Si quelqu'un en a besoin, il doit connecter le canbus des broches 7 (CANL) et 9 (CANH) à l'arduino avec le croquis du banc d'essai selon le tutoriel VLud et alimenter le cirocco avec 12v sur les broches 1 (pos ) et 8 (gnd).

I update. After putting the cirocco on and updating the km with the bsi to 136000, I had to remove it again and test at home; But when I put it as indicated in the previous post, it marks the same km as before synchronizing with the bsi, how is it possible? Therefore, I notice that what you mark is not reliable. Great care.

Je mets à jour. Après avoir mis le cirocco et mis à jour le km avec le bsi à 136000, j'ai dû le retirer à nouveau et tester à la maison; Mais quand je le mets comme indiqué dans le post précédent, il marque le même km qu'avant la synchronisation avec le bsi, comment est-ce possible? Par conséquent, je remarque que ce que vous marquez n'est pas fiable. Beaucoup d'attention.

I update. After putting the cirocco on and updating the km with the bsi to 136000, I had to remove it again and test at home; But when I put it as indicated in the previous post, it marks the same km as before synchronizing with the bsi, how is it possible? Therefore, I notice that what you mark is not reliable. Great care.

Je mets à jour. Après avoir mis le cirocco et mis à jour le km avec le bsi à 136000, j'ai dû le retirer à nouveau et tester à la maison; Mais quand je le mets comme indiqué dans le post précédent, il marque le même km qu'avant la synchronisation avec le bsi, comment est-ce possible? Par conséquent, je remarque que ce que vous marquez n'est pas fiable. Beaucoup d'attention.
It is a very normal thing, in reality on the instrument panel there are various blocks where it saves the kmh, it saves them consecutively while walking with the vehicle, so if you connected the panel without walking it shows the greatest km that are on bsi, but in reality on the instrument cluster still does not overwrite them

Hello, I'm trying to do the same swap for my 208 or install the cirocco of a 3008 in my car and as soon as I get it I'll do some tests. As for the mileage, the BSI communicates with CMM and IPC so if you want to display a different value you have to change them in all the previously mentioned ecus. However the PSA system was conceived that the higher value dominates all the others so be careful.

to check mileage from terminal with arduino in BSI :)

send >752:652
send 1003
send 22DBA2
reply 62DBA200000000 where 00000000 is your mileage in hex

hi i am fitting cirocco to a c5 i have found that the esp park and start stop buttons were previously connected to the cars instrument cluster i want to be able to switch these on and off with the nac or enable the cirocco to send the comands via arduino to the bsi2004
the cirocco is connected to the same arduino as the nac and is working but the above functions no longer work as they had physical buttons which are connected to the cluster

is there a sketch for reading the can frames with the original cluster in the car then program the nac to switch them via arduino
also need to be able to switch drl and other lighting menus that i could before