Peugeot 2008 2017 android auto help

D

Deleted member 113413

Invité
Good day first of all excuse me for typing in english im not from France but im annoyed that i cant find anything on the web about this and i feel like you French people have much experience with this.
So i own a Peugeot 2008 produced in March 23th 2017 and it does not have Android Auto,ive updated my unit to 079A and still cant find connectivity in menu,i think that it has MirrorLink but i dont have a phone which supports it.The question is:Is it possible to enable Android Auto on my car through a software?

Do you have a NAC or a SMEG ? Only CarPlay can / have to be enabled with Diagbox, if you do not see Android Auto it is probably because your unit does not support it ;)

I have RCC unit all 2008's produced from March 2017 are coming with Android Auto enabled by default,also my version is Active and if check the features it comes you can see Android Auto/CarPlay etc etc..

Tried that still cant connect my phone.When i connect my phone with AndroidAuto running i should get a pop up on my unit but im not getting anything.

So can i enable MirrorLInk through diagbox?According to my dealer MirrorLink has to be enabled for android auto..but he wants 800 euros for that...

All 2008 of 2017 have miror screen enable in factory
Mirror screen is the Peugoet name to Carplay/Mirorlink and Android Auto.
Mirror link is not the same than Android Auto, both request a cable, Mirror link should be open in a phone supporting mirrorlink.
No many app able to work with mirrorlink and are paid apps
Only few app working with AA.
You must have the 3 icon in connectivity and I'm sure that it's not possible for a dealer to add them if they're not in car.