Upgrade RCC A1 076A to 2016- NAC DAB 9820469280 already coded on a Peugeot 3008

mads

Nouveau membre
9 Avril 2021
france
Hi everyone, I currently have a Peugeot 3008 from 2017 with a RCC A1 (version 076A RCC A1 Wave 2) which frustrates me a lot because I can't have Android Auto. I have found a "Peugeot 3008 2016- NAC DAB 9820469280 already coded, CarPlay android auto" on eBay, which I understand could be compatible with my car. However, I have some questions.

1/ I'd like to make sure before I buy the item that it will be compatible with my car with no regression. Can you please confirm it works with a Peugeot 3008 from 2017, with RCC A1 version 076A? Will it have the same capabilities (management of the standard car options, e.g. engine "start and stop", listen to the radio, ...). I want to make sure there won't be any regression.

2/ Will I still be able to do the Peugeot software updates? I don't expect a lot of updates, but who knows? In case of updates, do I have to make any trick (I've read on the forum that I may need a different *.key file to be included in the "license" folder of the USB key)

3/ Will I still be able to connect it to MyPeugeot Android application to monitor the kilometers I will drive (I use this app on my Android phone, which I find very convenient)?

Thank you in advance for your help/feedback.