308 GT 175hp Noir Perla,help to decide the interior..

Hi all,

Finally yesterday i decided to order it,was the deadline for the June's production.
My order is GT(THP 175 HP)Noir Perla,3 doors with these options:

Vintage full leather :love:
Electric pack
Xenon lights
18" alloy wheels
Luminated crystals
Front parking sensors
Wip Com 3D
JBL
Alarm
Delivery will be at the end of July,ofcourse i will post pics.

Kind regards,

Giannis

Hi,

I congratulate you for your choice, you won't be disappointed.
Just a question, I thought the 3 doors version wasn't available anymore with petrol engine, like THP 175.

@+

Couenne

After the delivery the first thing that i will do is to replace the steering wheel with the 308 CC' and upgrade to 210 hp(31kgr torque) from these www.etuners.gr
100% trustworthy and without any problem,you must read and learn many usefull things.
Also they are very friendly people and speak very good english.

100% trustworthy and without any problem,you must read and learn many usefull things.
They all claim the same, otherwise they would loose quite some potential customers ;) . And the day that you have mechanical troubles within the official warranty period, try to explain your Peugeot-dealer.....

If I was you, I would first try for a while with the original factory setup before starting modifying anything. The reason is simple: on wet roads, it is already quite hard to use the full torque without spinning and getting reactions from the ESP. Secondly, regardless if the road is slippery or not, when you start using the full power between 0-120, you already get quite heavy and sometimes surprising reactions in the steering wheel (so-called torque steer). More power = more traction effects ;)

Is quaranteed trustworthy,a friend of mine has a 207 150hp and it runs better than RC,and has done the upgrade before a year.
I know what you mean,and i afraid these<upgrades> but THIS is the safest.
You can read also some very healpfull reviews ,like that these motors MUst chang the sparks every 20000 km and NOT every 60000 that claims the factory.
They are members of 207feline.net,wrote to english board as salex

Finally on next Monday the ship from Marseille that carries my GT 175 HP will be arrive to Pireus port!
It will takes about 2 weeks to get it so i will provide photos then.

Best regards,

Giannis

Glad to hear Giannis that your 308 will arrive very soon. The 175 is really worth waiting :love:

BTW what did you order at the end, vintage integral or classic black leather? Could you respecify your order pls?

Patience is a very good thing ;)

Thank you so much!

My 308 GT 175 hp Perla Nera 3 doors comes with:

Front parking sensor
Vintage integral(i was not sure,i hope don't regret it...)
Electric pack
Bi xenon
18" alloy wheels
Laminated side crytals
NG4
JBL
Alarm and dead lock
Also i will change the steering wheel with the 308 cc steering wheel(also the 3008 Premium Pack has the same).
After i upgraded to 210 hp with the www.etuners.gr program and fit the Quaife blocke : pt1cable:

Hi all,

Finally my car arrived at the end of August,was one from the last 3 doors GT 175 THP,10/7 was the produce date.

Here some pics

Hi Giannis, nice to hear from you again :)

Still happy with the car? Any power changes?

21032010076.jpg1..jpg

Only 1500 km in 7 months :eek:

Quite a shame not to be able to enjoy this great car more, isn't it? ;)

I feel like you are struggling with the pix :eek: :lol:

Post them on imageshack.us, and then copy-paste the right link in your message instead ;)

Yes it is,i dont want to drive it in the <hell>traffic of Athens,i like it very much and i dont want to damage it,i am very <psyco>with it :D
I use my company's car..

Very nice :bien:

Guess the GT-logo on the trunk, that was you?

You seem to be parked quite close to the wall :eek:

The GT logo fitted from the Greek distributor.
I have problem with the parking thats why is very close to the wall..

The seats look good, but I don't like very much that color of leather for the dashboard :eek:

Guess you use more the airconditioning than the heated seats :lol:

What does the small control unit do next to the handbrake? First time I see it :bounce:

The leather;s color is much better in real life. :love:
The small control is to set the vehicle's parameters(follow me home,daytime lights,languages etc

Something nobody presented here so far I know :ange:

Perhaps it is due to the new navi system. Seems like they have moved away from it quite some buttons, without too much logic :heink:

I prefer the RT4 look for the mid panel ;)

:non:

Toi c'était un GTi bidouillé sur la tienne (amputé je devrais plutot dire :eek: ), là c'est le vrai, celui de la version Suisse :kaola: [:bob113:3]