ESP 407

nenea_dani

Nouveau membre
27 Janvier 2005
Hello dear group members.
I have a problem with my 407 2.0 HDI, from Romania (with the ESP when is supposed to work, on the display appears a icon with the ESP and on top of the ESP is an X ). In the book this icon is related ESP failure.

welcome!

an answer to your problem could take a few minutes! ;)

wait a moment and be patient.

I have a problem with my 407 2.0 HDI, from Romania (with the ESP when is supposed to work, on the display appears a icon with the ESP and on top of the ESP is an X ). In the book this icon is related ESP failure.

You give question and answer. What can we do more ? ESP Failure, go to first Peugeot Service in Bucuresti.
It can be just a light default, but we don't know. Only a service point from Peugeot can help you. It's the first time that we see this problem on 407.

regards

You give question and answer. What can we do more ? ESP Failure, go to first Peugeot Service in Bucuresti.
It can be just a light default, but we don't know. Only a service point from Peugeot can help you. It's the first time that we see this problem on 407.

regards
Thank you for the replay, but i sow your siganture and I observed that you will have a 407 2.0 HDI, and you will se the problem on your car :D

no offence, just a joke

best