impossible de mettre à jour les cartes : non connecté au Wi-FI

Asomers

Membre
2 Mars 2018
Hello,

Already for weeks I see the icon indicating that there are map updates.
However, it is not possible to make updates. I get the message not connected to WIFI.
The WIFI symbol is present, along with the notification that it is connected.
I have already tried deleting and reconnecting, without success.

The car is a DS4, but I know 308 has the same system and there is plenty of info and help on this forum.
Anyone know what could be the problem?

IMG_20221221_151548.jpg IMG_20221221_151556.jpg

On which Wifi your DS4 is connected ? Home Wifi through a box ? Something else ?

On which Wifi your DS4 is connected ? Home Wifi through a box ? Something else ?

Home Wifi with box. Box is in garage, which is +/- 6 meters from where the car is parked.
Car sees good quality of wifi signal, and is connected, but for some reason doesn't want to update.
It already worked multiple times in the past.

Hi,
I also have a DS4 and it works. have you tried forgetting that WiFi and reconnecting to it?

Hi,
I also have a DS4 and it works. have you tried forgetting that WiFi and reconnecting to it?

Yes, already multiple times...
One thing I can try is to see if it works if I go to my parents and make connection with their WIFI.
If not, dealer will need to look at it I guess.

Just for info, can you please also share with us your Wi-Fi settings, if you know them ?
- Wi-Fi version : Wifi 5 / 5E or 802.11ac / n....
- Security type : WPA, WPA2 ...
- Network bandwith ? 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, both ?

Do you know if your box was rebooted/updated recently ?

Did you try, if your data plan allow/support it, to try with your smartphone as a hotspot ?

• The wifi is on the 2.4 GHz band.
  • The required encryption level is WPA2
  • There must not be a CarPlay or Android auto connection in progress
Personally, I use a ubiquity UAP AC-M access point and it works well. I didn't reboot it for a while ...
I never test with my smartphone as an access point

Dernière édition:

Just for info, can you please also share with us your Wi-Fi settings, if you know them ?
- Wi-Fi version : Wifi 5 / 5E or 802.11ac / n....
- Security type : WPA, WPA2 ...
- Network bandwith ? 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, both ?

Do you know if your box was rebooted/updated recently ?

Did you try, if your data plan allow/support it, to try with your smartphone as a hotspot ?

Wi-Fi version : 80211bgn for 2.4 802_11anac for 5ghz
Security type : WPA 2
Network bandwith: both 2,4 & 5ghz.

Good idea to try with smartphone as hotspot. Will try that the last day of my data bundle :), somewhere beginning of January.

• J'aime
Reactions: forest