Connected services, navigation - English

joespontiac

Membre
20 Janvier 2023
uk
Hello, firstly I apologise for coming to a French forum and writing in English - I do not know French but I thought you may have more experience.

I have a 2022 308 hybrid and am facing issues with a couple of things. Firstly e-remote has stopped functioning so unable to use preconditioning or charge defer. Secondly journeys are no longer recording in the My Peugeot app (iOS) and it says to connect to Bluetooth however it is connected and plays music, calls, car play all work okay. Lastly on the navigation I do not have traffic or speed camera alerts. This worked previously. When i press the menu for the navigation (three lines button) I see "No connection" or in French "Pas De Connexion".
Within the main menu settings of the car there is nothing showing under the connected services section.

I have had 2 recalls - change something on areal for a radio issue and PHEV update - the issues started after these.

Things I have tried to fix: Logging in/out of My Peugeot app, Removing vehicle, Stopping E-remote and re-subscribing, deleting MY Peugeot app, resetting the screen within the settings-system menu on the car, disconnecting the 12v battery under the hood and the one in the centre console for 30 minutes.

Other things I have noticed - when i use the navigation to look at America the roads do not load (makes me believe it is not receiving internet signal but the icon of the car and 4G is displayed. Tronity does not receive data at all.

I have asked Peugeot for help but they have not offered a solution yet. My dealer has my car booked in 28th February to check.

Can anyone provide help?

@joespontiac
You'll probably have more answers with your post in french...
which is :

Bonjour, tout d’abord je m’excuse d’être venu sur un forum Français et d’écrire en anglais - je ne sais pas Français mais je pensais que vous aviez peut-être plus d’expérience.

J’ai une 308 hybride 2022 et je fais face à des problèmes avec deux ou trois choses. Tout d’abord, e-remote a cessé de fonctionner et ne peut donc pas utiliser le préconditionnement ou le report de charge. Deuxièmement, les trajets ne sont plus enregistrés dans l’application My Peugeot (iOS) et il est dit de se connecter à Bluetooth mais il est connecté et joue de la musique, des appels, jouer en voiture, tout fonctionne correctement. Enfin, sur la navigation, je n’ai pas d’alertes de trafic ou de radar. Cela fonctionnait auparavant. Lorsque j’appuie sur le menu de navigation (bouton trois lignes), je vois « Pas de connexion » ou dans Français « Pas De Connexion ».
Dans les paramètres du menu principal de la voiture, rien n’apparaît dans la section des services connectés.

J’ai eu 2 rappels - changer quelque chose sur l'antenne pour un numéro de radio et une mise à jour PHEV - les problèmes ont commencé après ceux-ci.

Choses que j’ai essayé de corriger: Connexion / déconnexion de l’application My Peugeot, retrait du véhicule, arrêt de la télécommande électrique et réabonnement, suppression de l’application MY Peugeot, réinitialisation de l’écran dans le menu système de réglage de la voiture, déconnexion de la batterie 12v sous le capot et celle de la console centrale pendant 30 minutes.

Autres choses que j’ai remarquées - lorsque j’utilise la navigation pour regarder l’Amérique, les routes ne se chargent pas (me fait croire qu’il ne reçoit pas le signal Internet mais l’icône de la voiture et de la 4G est affichée. Tronity ne reçoit pas de données du tout.

J’ai demandé de l’aide à Peugeot mais ils n’ont pas encore proposé de solution. Mon concessionnaire a réservé ma voiture le 28 février pour vérifier.

Quelqu’un peut-il fournir de l’aide?

:chinois:

The first thing to verify is that you are not in private mode. This can occurs when some software updates

Merci, mais je peux confirmer le partage de l'emplacement et des données. Mode privé non disponible (grisé)

Thank you but i can confirm the sharing of location and data. Private mode not available (greyed out)

• J'aime
Reactions: leon29

Verify that this option is not enabled in one of the profiles. Be sure that all profiles permit the sharing of location and data

Dernière édition:

Both my profile and the guest profile do allow location and data sharing.

it doesn’t want to communicate with Peugeot servers still for some reason. :spamafote:

I think your dealer must check the BSRF module ansd the connection to IVI

Okay thank you for trying to help me. It is booked in for 27th of February.
I have tried everything I can think of and Peugeot customer service online do not seem to respond (or not know the issue). I’ve sent them many photos to prove the issue.

I have the same issue. Does the voice commands work for you? Mine don't work , it says i must have an "online" connection.

Also the signal is always in 3G, before it was in 4G or 5G.

The GPS is also offline with no live traffic or gas prices and also nothing appears in connected services.

The car was yesterday in Peugeot Portugal and they are waiting for a new GPS antenna, they think that is the problem.

I'm waiting for the part.

I have the same issue. Does the voice commands work for you? Mine don&#x<>;t work , it says i must have an "online" connection.

Also the signal is always in 3G, before it was in 4G or 5G.

The GPS is also offline with no live traffic or gas prices and also nothing appears in connected services.

The car was yesterday in Peugeot Portugal and they are waiting for a new GPS antenna, they think that is the problem.

I'm waiting for the part.

No, voice command isn't working. It just says "an error has occurred, try again later".

I have 4G showing on the display along with the Wi-Fi symbol and location/data sharing symbols.

I've still haven't had any help from Peugeot customer services so I'm going to have to just wait until it goes into the dealers.

The funny thing is these issues started when they changed something in the antenna and did the PHEV update