308 T9 RADAR (ARTIV) ACTIVATION

cmlkrc

Membre régulier
18 Avril 2017
Hi,

There was no radar in my vehicle.The socket and cables was ready for the radar in my vehicle
So I bought a radar reference 9810093180 for my 2016 model 308 T9 Allure vehicle.

I hooked the radar to my vehicle from its socket but diagbox radar does not see in the system
I checked the cables. + - canbus everything is right ! I wonder if the bsi software is different?

I had previously connected the original amplifikator and the diagbox had seen it on the system

Regards,

hi, Im trying the same thing on my C4 grand Picasso 2013. Cables and connector are preinstalled. iv update the ECU, NAC and display. but i got the same error that there is no communication. i even checked the fusebox.

I was thinking my unit is defective but reading your post, it looks like im missing something. iv also installed electric seats. and if you don't configer them properly they don't work. Does anybody here have a radar connected? And are willing to share the configs?

J'ai le même problème j'ai acheté et j'ai branché sur ma voiture le meme artiv mais a la fin cêst nul marche pas donc je suis bloquer sur cette sujet...

@slhylcnn @Ringelberg @cmlkrc Have you got something? I have the same problem, I changed the smeg to nac. I put the cvm camera and it changes the lights automatically, I told the bsi that I have the speed respect radar, but I have no communication. I have read the canbus in dump mode and there is communication but I do not see consistency with what there should be.

hello. sorry for my late response.
I had the bsm Z04-01 9807091880 mounted on the c4 grand picasso ii and I changed it for the bsm Z05-01 9807091980.
I repeat, my car is a C4 Picasso from 2014. I hope it helps you

I'm doing some research to retrofit these features to my car. Thank you for the part number.
PS: I've sent you a PM.