308 PSE

joespontiac

Membre
20 Janvier 2023
uk
Greetings from the UK. I just wanted to show my interest to Peugeot (just in case they visit this site). Please can we have a 308 PSE edition to rival the Hyundai Iqonic 5 N upload_2023-10-10_21-26-3.gif

others can show their thoughts/interest here o_Oove:

You will not have answers here, because this forum is fully independant of Peugeot.
So, you will not find here official answers or someone saying he take in account this kind of request.
By the way, just remember what all Stellantis brands (including Peugeot) have as strategy : electrification. Not the time to develop something around thermal motors

I know I will not have answers here from Peugeot but you never know someone may look and think. Other than that it’s just wishful thinking.

I’m sure they have a team to design around motors - that’s future developments or R&D. To keep up with competition they must be working on electric ground up rather than only current models.

The future is electric, nothing else.
I think Stellantis will not spent money to do something like a very specific 308 PSE

PSE means motor enhanced with Peugeot Sport, and was only for thermal motors.
By the way, the 308 can't have this kind of power, it was not developped to be electric at the beginning so no chance

The Hyundai Ioniq 5 N is electric. 600bhp electric.
That’s what I meant fully electric PSE edition

Of course there will be one in the coming future! Your guess makes actually a lot of sense because if you think about it, which series does not have a PSE version yet ? 208 and 308 ? Wait and see

Of course there will be one in the coming future! Your guess makes actually a lot of sense because if you think about it, which series does not have a PSE version yet ? 208 and 308 ? Wait and see

Thats what I’m thinking. As far as I was concerned PSE is/was just the brand for a “sporty” version. Be that thermal or electric

• J'aime
Reactions: Christophe87

You will not have answers here, because this forum is fully independant of Peugeot.
So, you will not find here official answers or someone saying he take in account this kind of request.

VERY WEEL!
To finalize the concept, how about changing your profile picture ?
Too official "Stellantis" ............ together with some answers, it could be ambiguous and confuse members.

Dernière édition:

Thats what I’m thinking. As far as I was concerned PSE is/was just the brand for a “sporty” version. Be that thermal or electric

PSE stands for Peugeot Sport Engineered (which is funny for a french brand to have an english acronym) .. so there is no reason for refusing any type of motor/engine

peugeot-308-pse-1280x853-wm.jpg

PSE means motor enhanced with Peugeot Sport, and was only for thermal motors.
By the way, the 308 can't have this kind of power, it was not developped to be electric at the beginning so no chance

308 first edition :
Moteur électrique 156ch (115 kW) batterie 54 kWh Automatique Electrique, Automatique , 115 kW
Prix 43 760 € OU 420 € TTC/mois

J'aime bien le commentaire de l'argus :
Essai Peugeot e-308 (100% électrique) : il y a mieux, mais c'est moins cher !

Dernière édition:

Certes, la e308 existe, mais la base de 308 ,'est pas prévue d'origine pour être full électrique (au contraire par ex de la plate forme pour e3008, et encore, la plate forme pour e3008 est prévue pour le thermique, MHEV, PHEV et BEV, donc pas uniquement que pour une électrique)
Donc il ne faut pas espérer une "PSE", donc à performances élevées développées par Peugeot Sport, sur cette base de e308