Difficulté avec Android auto pour écran rifter

Perret81

Membre
16 Janvier 2021
Albi
Après initialisation le système marche peu de temps et se déconnecte .....impossible de retourner sur Android auto sur l'écran

Après initialisation le système marche peu de temps et se déconnecte .....impossible de retourner sur Android auto sur l'écran

Perret81,

I had the same problem (smartphone HUAWEI Honor 7), but at the end I found this troubleshooting:
1. use only original or high quality cable
2. in your phone, go to the setting and then open applications panel. Select Android Auto and delete the cache.
3. repeat the same passage also for Google Service.
4. open the GPS settings and select "only device" (this is required to reduce the electricity consumption which might cause the repeated disconnection you had).
5. if you have a Xiami device, remember to change the setting for the double applications.
I hope that help you out.

cheers

• J'aime
Reactions: Perret81

Il y a un truc pénible quand on utilise Android AUto, c'est que le température extérieure n'est plus affichée sur l'écran... Obligé d'aller sur un autre menu pour qu'elle apparaisse.

Perret81,

I had the same problem (smartphone HUAWEI Honor 7), but at the end I found this troubleshooting:
1. use only original or high quality cable
2. in your phone, go to the setting and then open applications panel. Select Android Auto and delete the cache.
3. repeat the same passage also for Google Service.
4. open the GPS settings and select "only device" (this is required to reduce the electricity consumption which might cause the repeated disconnection you had).
5. if you have a Xiami device, remember to change the setting for the double applications.
I hope that help you out.

cheers
Merci avec du retard

Sans brancher votre téléphone vous pouvez retrouver Android auto sur votre écran IL SUFFIT D'APPUYER LONGUEMENT SUR LE SIGLE TELEPHONE .. .. et alors l'application s'affiche à nouveau sur votre écran capacitif

Même problème pour moi. La liaison avec le smartphone est instable, il faut brancher et débrancher plusieurs fois le câble, ça marche quand ça veut, c'est très pénible. Qui aurait une solution ?