NAC sans BTA 2.0

Evert

Nouveau membre
8 Juillet 2020
Zandvoort
Bonjour à tous! Sorry to continue in English. I recently found this forum and there is so much realy great information to be found! We live in Pays Bas and have two Peugeots. An 308 T9 and new 5008.

I was wondering if I could ask you all for some help. In our 5008 is no SOS button or connection with TomTom Services. So my guess is no BTA 2.0 module.

Because this comes to a suprise for us, it is an Allure, we would really want to retrofit this feature to our car. The dealer is non cooperative and says it can not be done... Does any of you have experience with this or is willing to help me with this undertaking?

I am not really sure if there is a former thread to introducing myself, but if I missed that part I will correct that off course :)

Merci d'avance!

Hi ! Unfortunately I don't this can be done after.

I am in the same case as you and would have love to get some extra features.

Cheers.

I never used my SOS button neither the Peugeot button. The only interest in having the BTA 2.0 is that the network is standalone for TomTom connected services. If you share your phone network connection trough bluetooth with the NAC you will get the connected TomTom services if the are subscribed on "My Peugeot" website.