[a peugeot fan] HELLO !

Francis

On ne peut pas plaire à tous le monde
Membre de l'équipe
19 Octobre 2002
25 959
Ht Rhin
Il y a un nouveau membre , a peugeot fan, qui nous rejoint d'après son profil d'Israel :)

Soit le bienvenu :)

I don't understand French. in my school I would can learn french but I chose Arabic. there is a forum of peugeot in english?!. please help me! I have a lot of questions 2 U . I have about 1000 pictures of peugeot in my computer!!!

look at that! what is the name of this version of 405?
hautausauto1.jpg

hautausauto2.jpg

Sorry but i don't know.
Bob113 can help you but he's offline.
But that's sure, I never see this version before !! :D

I don't what it is !!!

Mais je pense que ce doit être un corbillard !!

Take us others pics !!! Please !! And welcome !!!

10x to everybody. do you have more pictures of the "Griffe 4" prototype (designed by Pininfarina):
p047.jpg

griffe4.gif

there is a forums of concepts?? I don't know what a forum is it! :lol: sorry that I write my posts here

chat me in ICQ I'll send a lot of pictures and I'll post here too.
bob113, help me with this one (in the site I saw the Peugeot "2005":
speed&design009.jpg

Welcome :D

You can speak in English , no problem.
I don't know a FAN FORUM about Peugeot only in English.

Hello! I give you the address of English a Peugeot forum: http://www.peugeot-gti.net/forums/index.php
I also thank you for the photographs, because I did not know these models :) Would be it here welcome!

a peugeot fan know a lot of links about Peugeot !

-> a peugeot fan : can you write it ?

Par exemple : [website]http://membres.lycos.fr/cit43/Autoshorsserie_2/menu_peugeot_hs.htm[/website]

Il connait pas mal de liens sur Peugeot et m'en a proposé qqs uns par ICQ : formidable ! Il a aussi une belle collection de photos apparement :)

Bonne soirée à tous : je suis de sorti :) (préparation des vacances :D )

10x to everybody. do you have more pictures of the "Griffe 4" prototype (designed by Pininfarina):
p047.jpg

griffe4.gif

there is a forums of concepts?? I don't know what a forum is it! :lol: sorry that I write my posts here

Welcome on the forum :)

"Griffe 4" is a concept creates in 1985, but I do not have yet
more infos or photograph, concerning this model.

On the other hand I have a site on the concept cars : http://www.conceptcars-peugeot.fr.st (in french sorry), therefore if you
have questions about other models I could can be to help you.

And also if you have of another photographs of concept cars that to
interest me, therefore does not hesitate has to propose some to
us :)

thank you, driver. one model is missing in the site you posted: "V.E.R.A" based on the 305. I have 4 rare photos of this and information. later the "V.E.R.A Plus" produced.

and a question: there are a SW versions of Peugeot 605 and 607? I have a photo of "605 SW" and I think is fake. in another site I saw 407 SW but it looks 607. here the photos:

I have this photograph of "vera" :

vera.jpg

Therefore if you have some of other I want well

I like the 605 station-wagon :) that points out the XM station-wagon!

J'aime bien la 605 break :) ça rappelle la XM break !

and another model I sure you haven't seen before. I don't know the exact name, I think "106 Cabriolet 75", if I wrong- tell me.
Museum34.jpg

Museum35.jpg

Si jamais pour le WEB MASTER du site avec les PEUGEOT HORS SERIE..

Un pote a une 405 MI16 US et je peux faire des photos pour les interesser...

Bye