Arduino Sketch for 308/3008/508 Digital Cluster Retrofit

Disclaimer: I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN CASE OF DAMAGE IN YOUR CAR.

This topic is here to share solutions for your cluster retrofit.
I made three sketches, all have a different behavior for what you want to do, you can even make your own one, and adapt the setup for your configuration.

Make sure to know the basis, THIS IS NOT A TUTORIAL.

The tutorial for the complete 308 Cluster Retrofit is going to be the subject of another topic, which is coming very soon. (I am 99%, just need to implement a sensor, you'll see why later).

- First Sketch:
Arduino in DUAL CANBUS Configuration for [SOURCE] to [MODE] steering key retrofit :
Arduino is placed between COM2008 & CAN CAR.
Arduino is catching SOURCE frame, and replacing it with MODE.

- Second Sketch:
Arduino in SINGLE CANBUS Configuration for SPEED SIGNS :
Arduino is implemented into the CAN INFO DIV, catching matrix sign from the nac, and transforming it to a CVM Frame.

- Third Sketch:
This sketch is specific for VISTEON Clusters
It's an All In One Sketch, implemented in DUAL CANBUS.
Every Functions of the 308 Digital i-Cockpit are retrofitted.

Arduino is placed between Cluster & CAN INFO DIV.
Speesign, ARTIV, Modes, Peugeot Animation is retrofitted.

GaJKvvY.jpg

j0sTZC3.jpg

Thanks @VLud for code inspiration, feel free to consult his topic to learn more about dual canbus.
Thanks @marcins @FelixdeVuist for beeing beta tester, and sharing some frames.
hello @Keryan
hello
can we do the First Sketch with a single CAN-BUS Shield 2.0 card I have a CAN-BUS Shield 2.0 card and an arduino is it possible ? thanks

For people wondering how to disable AFIL light on 308 Visteon, you must telecode last byte on 0206 from 01 to 00.

For people wondering how to disable AFIL light on 308 Visteon, you must telecode last byte on 0206 from 01 to 00.

One problem i have i install 308 visteo on 208 2015 the problem i have it is airbags error on screen and i try if i can code any key for the menu change !!
thanks if any one can help !!

Pièces jointes

• 395705303_736729804944444_5426958032922658588_n.jpg
    395705303_736729804944444_5426958032922658588_n.jpg
    60.8 Ko · Affichages: 36

@Keryan

This is the behavior with just One shield with the first version of The sketch. After some Times, it changes modes. The ONLY thing i changed on the sketch to.make it work with One shield was replace every CAN1 with CAN0. Making the same on the newest version of The sketch, the source button doesnt work

Bonjour @keyran je voulais te demander pour ton troisième sketch il faut brancher arduino avant cluster seulement ou avant le cluster et avant le nac a la fois merci mille fois d’avance pourra réponse