Arduino Sketch for 308/3008/508 Digital Cluster Retrofit

You can but only with cirocco + it doesn’t work properly, you have sometimes rollbacks of the selected cluster page

hello @Keryan i wonder if you can help i have no knowledge of arduino code i have a citroen c5x7 2012 can 2004 i have installed nac using vlud sketch and arduino and two can shields all working
i have now connected a cirroco from a c5 aircross which is working on the same bus as the nac all works well but i have the following problems
the brake fluid level light is lit all the time and i need to be able to use the wiper stalk to change trip on the cirroco

the biggest problem is that the original combine cluster the esp parking sensors off and start stop on off are all connected to the combine and send messages to the bsi via the combine cluster but with cirroco i can no longer use these buttons ideal would be for the nac to switch pdc esp stt stop on off now i have the cirocco installed the latest sketch allows fake cvm to be sent to the cirroco so speed limit is diaplayed
apart from the above all is working well see image below
any help much appreciated i am willing to pay for someones time if they can help me

i have the can frames for the c5x7 can2004 for the esp pdc and stt stop see attached document
i should imagine that maybe possible to connect buttons to arduino to control the missing functions??
or modify current sketch to make nac switch these functions on and off ??

please if you could help me i would pay you well for your time and efforts as i have learning disabilaties and do not understand arduino at all

i have the wiring for the original combine cluster and how the buttons just ground pins of cluster and then send command to bsi

ps vlud added some code to make the cirroco display gears as my c5 has bvmp robotised auto gearbox which work well before with old sketch no gear informations

my nac and cirroco both connected to the same arduino can shield using this sketch
lien interdit supprimé

@Keryan can you help me please

i have enclosed sedre diagrams the blue lines are the can h l from original cluster the red line is the pull up wire to the cluster

i would like to be able to use these switches as i have no way of turning pdc esp on off
and as above i need to turn the brake fluid warning on the cirocco off and be able to use right stalk (wiper) to change trip page on cirocco
i know you all do this for free on here but as i dont understand arduino i would pay minimum 100-200 euros to get this project finished :)

if you could explain how it could be done what i need to buy arduino can shields etc

thank you

Dernière édition par un modérateur:

You send me a private message with the goal to prevent Stellantis from violations ? Who are you ?

I think my account has been hacked I have now changed password and enable two step verification to protect my account
So I have no idea what has happened since Friday
I enjoy this forum it's very helpful

Thank you

Disclaimer: I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN CASE OF DAMAGE IN YOUR CAR.

Hello, as asked by many of you, here the sketch.
It actually uses Dual CanBus feature, but you can easily turn it into a single one, with few edits.
Thanks @VLud for code inspiration, feel free to consult his topic to learn more about dual canbus.
Thanks @marcins @FelixdeVuist for beeing beta tester, and sharing some frames.

It actually replaces [SOURCE] key to fit like original.
Mine is placed in the following wiring:
COM2008 <=> Arduino <=> CAN
I am using 16Mhz card, you'll maybe need to adapt CAN_FREQ & CS_PIN depending on your hardware.

- - -

Here the sketch for speedsign, using Matrix sign & convert it into CVM Sign.
Sign can be disabled using the checkbox "Recommended speed" into NAC map settings.
The Arduino & his can card need to be placed into CAN INFO DIV for this (Matrix, Nac...)
g611zh4.jpg

Feel free to share your own sketch below.

Could you please help me with my cirocco
Thank you

• J'aime
Reactions: Manuel Pérez

@davidcentrale
MP impossible avant 10 interventions sur le forum.

Et c'est bizarre que le compteur de @tech73 soit à 1, je trouve 8 messages pour lui avec la fonction recherche. 8 c'est quand même plus près de 10! :rolleyes:

Si tu savais le nombre de MP que je reçois alors que les gens ont 0 messages !! Les gens pensent qu'en cliquant sur l'nevloppe en haut à droite, c'est l'endroit pour ouvrir un topic. Et comme ils doivent mettre au moins un membres, à chaque fois, ils prennent le premier de la liste de ceux qui ont le plus posté, c'est à dire moi, et zou.

@davidcentrale

J'en reçois aussi avec compteur à zéro, mais jamais vu entre 1 et 9. Je sais qu'il y a au moins un trou dans la raquette. Mais je ne m'explique pas son compteur nettement inférieur au nombre de ses posts réels. Mais pas grave!

@davidcentrale

J'en reçois aussi avec compteur à zéro, mais jamais vu entre 1 et 9. Je sais qu'il y a au moins un trou dans la raquette. Mais je ne m'explique pas son compteur nettement inférieur au nombre de ses posts réels. Mais pas grave!
I have the same problem too, and all the people who wrote in Ludwig's now-canceled discussions

Bonjour, j’ai une 308 T9, je viens s’installer compteur digital visteon qui provient de 308 également
, j’ai un NAC wave 2 H19 et un bsi 2010 evo, je voudrais savoir pour les sketchs si il me faut du double can bus ou du simple sa fonctionne ? Et si possible d’avoir les schémas de connexion
(Pour visteon et cirocco même programme ?)
Merci d’avance

• J'aime
Reactions: Seb70220

Merhaba arkadaşlar aracımda spor modunu aktif ettim fakat dinamik ekran nasıl aktif oluyor?

Güç, takviye, tork ekranı?

Pièces jointes

• IMG-20220428-WA0000(1).jpg
    IMG-20220428-WA0000(1).jpg
    132.9 Ko · Affichages: 59

@Keryan Çeviride yanlış alanı kopyaladığım için özür dilerim :(Tekrar merhaba aracımda :)spor modunu aktifleştirdim ama dinamik ekran nasıl aktif oluyor? Güç, takviye, tork göstergesi?

Pièces jointes

• IMG-20220428-WA0000(1).jpg
    IMG-20220428-WA0000(1).jpg
    132.9 Ko · Affichages: 34
Dernière édition:

Update, prise en charge des fonctionnalités de l'ARTIV GEN1 sur Visteon 308.
Vidéo de présentation suivra lors du tuto pour 308.

Update, prise en charge des fonctionnalités de l'ARTIV GEN1 sur Visteon 308.
Vidéo de présentation suivra lors du tuto pour 308.

hello I wanted to know which pins are used to connect the RTC module in the arduino of the dual CAN to NAC? I didn't find the electrical schematic with it complete if you can help me with the information.

Changelog 2022/06/16: Fixed an introduced bug that blocks 1E9
hi.

the only way i can manage to make this work is with single canbus shield and catching the canL and canH from the connector that goes to the cluster. i cutted the 2 wires, connect them to the shield, and shield back to the connector. It works, but with the reported rollbacks.

I tired with dual, with the same process, cutting wires from connector that goes to cluster and also with the matrix connector and single can.

I maybe be missing something here as i maybe not understading some terms.

Can you tell exactly what is COM2008, CAN CAR and CAN INFO DIV connectors/positions?

best regards

@Keryan: do you know if the pinout of the 308 analog cluster with BSI 2010EV is the same as the "normal" 308 with BSI 2010? So in other words, does it also have to be adapted to the digital cluster?

Thank you for your answer. I had read that and was hoping that I do not have to re-pin the speedo :). Next will be how to physically mount the digital speedo. Not really looking forward to cutting my dashboard...

You have to cut it. I used a dremel. You have to cut plastic and the metal "hook"