Seconde monte compteur digital

@Seb70220 je n’avais pas vu ton message, sorry.
Pour le compteur :
Ça c’est normal, et pour le moment à part sur la 508 I, je ne vois pas comment l’ajouter d’origine sur T9.
Je ne sais pas ce qui controle les touches sur le volant, mais pas le COM2008, ni les touches elles-mêmes

j'ai trouvé un truc dans le manuel Peugeot 308 2020 sur l'esp je vais mettre une photo en pièce jointe, ça voudrait dire que pour la GTi il y a bien une connexion au compteur digital et une désactivation grâce ou bouton ou je me trompe peut être.

Pièces jointes

• CDS ASR(ESP)308PH3.png
    CDS ASR(ESP)308PH3.png
    54.3 Ko · Affichages: 100

Because all my messages have been deleted, again here the wiring for the new 308 digital speedo.

Following connections, for cars with original ESP and Dynamic Mode Button.

From old white connector in Dash to new speedo:

Can H pin 1 to 10
Can L pin 2 to 12
Esp Button pin 3 to 17
Dynamic Mode Button pin 5 to pin 8
12V + pin 7 to pin 18
Earth pin 9 to pin 11
Esp Button LED pin 12 to pin 16
Parking Brake LED pin 13 to pin 14
Dynamic Button LED pin 15 to pin 7

[QUOTE = "Seb70220, Post: 2626625, Mitglied: 121174"] Hallo [USER = 128773] @FelixdeVuist [/ USER], ja warum? Diese Nachrichten sind interessant und enthalten einige Informationen. Es ist nicht normal, dass sie gelöscht wurden. [/ QUOTE]
I don't know.

• J'aime
Reactions: Seb70220

Because all my messages have been deleted, again here the wiring for the new 308 digital speedo.

Following connections, for cars with original ESP and Dynamic Mode Button.

From old white connector in Dash to new speedo:

Can H pin 1 to 10
Can L pin 2 to 12
Esp Button pin 3 to 17
Dynamic Mode Button pin 5 to pin 8
12V + pin 7 to pin 18
Earth pin 9 to pin 11
Esp Button LED pin 12 to pin 16
Parking Brake LED pin 13 to pin 14
Dynamic Button LED pin 15 to pin 7
It is the same for 508 cirocco?

bonjour @Keryan, manque plus que le défilement avec le bouton source et aussi le moyen de faire un reset du décompte lors d'une vidange non ?

Dernière édition:

Effectivement !
Bouton SRC je sais comment faire, pour la vidange, je me dis qu’il y a diagbox^^ je pense que c’est lié au BSI pour la vidange, je ne sais pas vraiment.

Effectivement, j’avais déjà essayé mais ça ne fonctionnait pas, il faudrait que je réessaie j’ai peut-être mal fait

• J'aime

[QUOTE = "Keryan, postagem: 2630041, membro: 126947"] Sim, senhor! Usando o programa arduino ;)fiz um tópico com o projeto, irei atualizar os sketches em breve! [/ QUOTE]

Obrigado por responder !!

Legal, estou aguardando o esboço do projeto !!

Estou instalando o NAC no meu Peugeot 307 e então me deparei com a possibilidade de criar um comando FMUX customizado para poder alterar as funções, quando vi seu vídeo vi que é possível e fiquei feliz porque irei do começando meu projeto !!

Construí uma bancada de teste do painel 3008 com entrada LVDS e agora o NAC replicando o MAP no painel estava mudando as funções via CAN-HACKER.

[QUOTE = "Keryan, postagem: 2630041, membro: 126947"] Sim, senhor! Usando o programa arduino ;)fiz um tópico com o projeto, irei atualizar os sketches em breve! [/ QUOTE]

Obrigado por responder !!

Legal, estou aguardando o esboço do projeto !!

Estou instalando o NAC no meu Peugeot 307 e então me deparei com a possibilidade de criar um comando FMUX customizado para poder alterar as funções, quando vi seu vídeo vi que é possível e fiquei feliz porque irei do começando meu projeto !!

Construí uma bancada de teste do painel 3008 com entrada LVDS e agora o NAC replicando o MAP no painel estava mudando as funções via CAN-HACKER.
Nice! Not sure if I understand right, you have the speedlimit frame for the 3008 cluster? I mean, to display the speedsign? I have it to display it, but no speedlimitation on it, I need to find an another frame I think

• J'aime
Reactions: caspiu

Nice! Not sure if I understand right, you have the speedlimit frame for the 3008 cluster? I mean, to display the speedsign? I have it to display it, but no speedlimitation on it, I need to find an another frame I think

I have a test bench with instrument panel from 3008, BSI and NAC and others.

I use CAN-Hacker to read all the frames and IDs from the CAN CONFORT network, I can simulate the frames and IDs I want to enable or disable the functions on the panel or NAC.

Yesterday I managed to set up my FMUX simulator project and I managed to simulate the commands in NAC, just like what you did in your video.

• J'aime

I have a test bench with instrument panel from 3008, BSI and NAC and others.

I use CAN-Hacker to read all the frames and IDs from the CAN CONFORT network, I can simulate the frames and IDs I want to enable or disable the functions on the panel or NAC.

Yesterday I managed to set up my FMUX simulator project and I managed to simulate the commands in NAC, just like what you did in your video.
Btw sir, could you share us which frame is send into can car to send the 0A2 for cirocco into info div? would be very useful for me :p

Btw sir, could you share us which frame is send into can car to send the 0A2 for cirocco into info div? would be very useful for me :p

Hi !!
Below is information to change the screens of the CIRROCO 3008 panel

ID: 0A2 - DLC 06 - DATE: 00 00 00 01 00 00

as you change the bytes the menu also changes, it can be fixed as you press the button or variable as a scroll button "Scroll".

Pièces jointes

• 0A2.png
    0A2.png
    82 Ko · Affichages: 86
  • J'aime
Reactions: Keryan

Hi, thanks for this! I already got it on Info Div, but it is the same frame sent on the CAN CAR of the COM2008?

Since I agree with you about the Fixed or Variable value, in the case of the Visteon, we must have a fixed value, so it’s impossible on can info div without a dual can (since 00 is send each 100ms).
So, I would like to try to send the frame on the CAN CAR related to the cluster button.
Since I must determine if it’s the same frame, a different one send by the com, or just the BSI which change it from CAN CAR to CAN INFO DIV.

Another question, just in case I miss understand what you said: Do you mean sending 01 into CAN CAR is increasing by 01 the frame send each 100ms in INFO DIV?

Since I must have like you, a fixed value like FD you show us, how you have this?^^

Thanks for your great explanation ;)

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: caspiu

Hi, thanks for this! I already got it on Info Div, but it is the same frame sent on the CAN CAR of the COM2008?

Since I agree with you about the Fixed or Variable value, in the case of the Visteon, we must have a fixed value, so it’s impossible on can info div without a dual can (since 00 is send each 100ms).
So, I would like to try to send the frame on the CAN CAR related to the cluster button.
Since I must determine if it’s the same frame, a different one send by the com, or just the BSI which change it from CAN CAR to CAN INFO DIV.

Another question, just in case I miss understand what you said: Do you mean sending 01 into CAN CAR is increasing by 01 the frame send each 100ms in INFO DIV?

Since I must have like you, a fixed value like FD you show us, how you have this?^^

Thanks for your great explanation ;)

Yes, same ID and finder on CAN CAR 125KBs

the values are fixed, as you press the scroll up, the value increases (a bit is added) and the same if you press the scroll down, it decreases one bit.

you can make the arduino always send 00 when pressing the button this value changes to 01 and back to 00 every time the button is pressed it sends 01 and back to 00 or you add a bit every time the button is pressed 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, or 04, 03, 02, 01, 00, FF

these values appear in both CAN CAR and CAN INFO DIV.

• J'aime
Reactions: Keryan