Upgrader SMEG+ sur nouvelle 308

ekilibr

Membre
9 Décembre 2014
Bonjour,
j'ai la version V4 SMEG 4.1.BR8 CD20329 du 14.06.13 et je souhaiterai upgrader le système, comment fait-on ?
Merci

Salut,
Actuellement, Il n'y a pas de mise à jour disponible en après vente :pfff:

Des petits bugs, parfois sur la musique via usb qui sautille, le système est lent, mais je crois que c'est d'origine, l'écran qui se bloque parfois, ou la réponse de l'augmentation de volume et du changement de piste qui est très longue. J'ai fait un reboot ce soir, tout est rentré dans l'ordre, j'attends au prochain démarrage. En fait je crois que le système défaille dès que plusieurs applications (trop) fonctionnent ensemble. Je pensais qu'une mise à jour système pouvait améliorer le fonctionnement. Nous avons un Kia Sportage qui embarque un système tactile qui fonctionne bien mieux en terme de performances. Après il ne gère pas toute la voiture comme sur la 308.

La mienne est au garage pour des problèmes de jukebox (il ne reprend pas le dernier morceau après un redémarrage du véhicule). Cela fait un an et pas l'ombre d'une mise à jour [:alvone:1]

Sorry to write this in English but my written French is poor even though I read and speak it without a problem.

As a follow up to this thread I would like to add the following.
I wrote the following letter to the PSA group both och Facebook (private message) and through mail in july of this year and still have not received any response... Embarrasing behaviour from the PSA group!!! :mad:

"To whom it may concern,

I spoke to my mechanics as my, almost brand new, Peugeot 308 went in for first service the other day. And what he told me both puzzled me and made me really frustrated.
Is it true that you will not supply the car with free and continuous firmware updates for the SMEG+ as the car goes in to service?
Does this in turn mean that you think your target group of costumers will be satisfied that you have constructed a new car with a functional and big touch screen and really sloppy software?
Shortly do you think that I and other people, whom you probably really wish to see as buyers in the future, will be interested in a new Peugeot the next time?
If that is the case I just have to say: What a shame and shortcut to think that costumers our age agree to be treated this way.
If you have constructed a car for 25-40 year young people you should really, really have thought about this!

I bought my 308 (2014, SMEG version 4) 115hp for nearly €25.000 and I find that it´s a good car, but really, I can hardly belive that you will not update the firmware without cost.
It´s the worst after service I have ever heard about. If I buy an Iphone or an Android at 1/100 of the cost I get free updates for the firmware continuously.
The SMEG+ v4 that is fitted in my car is buggy, a lot of slow starts, there are loads of improvements to be done and small glitches to fix. It feels like a beta version and I get the feeling that you really pushed it through just to have some sort of computer in the car. Two examples amongst many:
1. The built in GPS is about as good as one made in the mid 2000:s. I actually had a Volvo V70 from 2001 where the built in GPS was about as good. For example it changed scale as the speed improved.
2. The phone book through bluetooth is a complete joke. I have about 400 contacts and it takes me half a day to find someone with the scrolling wheel on the steering wheel.

I would really appreciate a good and sincere answer from someone who is in charge of these things.

Best regards
Pär
Sweden

Sorry to write this in English but my written French is poor even though I read and speak it without a problem.

As a follow up to this thread I would like to add the following.
I wrote the following letter to the PSA group both och Facebook (private message) and through mail in july of this year and still have not received any response... Embarrasing behaviour from the PSA group!!! :mad:

"To whom it may concern,

I spoke to my mechanics as my, almost brand new, Peugeot 308 went in for first service the other day. And what he told me both puzzled me and made me really frustrated.
Is it true that you will not supply the car with free and continuous firmware updates for the SMEG+ as the car goes in to service?
Does this in turn mean that you think your target group of costumers will be satisfied that you have constructed a new car with a functional and big touch screen and really sloppy software?
Shortly do you think that I and other people, whom you probably really wish to see as buyers in the future, will be interested in a new Peugeot the next time?
If that is the case I just have to say: What a shame and shortcut to think that costumers our age agree to be treated this way.
If you have constructed a car for 25-40 year young people you should really, really have thought about this!

I bought my 308 (2014, SMEG version 4) 115hp for nearly €25.000 and I find that it´s a good car, but really, I can hardly belive that you will not update the firmware without cost.
It´s the worst after service I have ever heard about. If I buy an Iphone or an Android at 1/100 of the cost I get free updates for the firmware continuously.
The SMEG+ v4 that is fitted in my car is buggy, a lot of slow starts, there are loads of improvements to be done and small glitches to fix. It feels like a beta version and I get the feeling that you really pushed it through just to have some sort of computer in the car. Two examples amongst many:
1. The built in GPS is about as good as one made in the mid 2000:s. I actually had a Volvo V70 from 2001 where the built in GPS was about as good. For example it changed scale as the speed improved.
2. The phone book through bluetooth is a complete joke. I have about 400 contacts and it takes me half a day to find someone with the scrolling wheel on the steering wheel.

I would really appreciate a good and sincere answer from someone who is in charge of these things.

Best regards
Pär
Sweden

I completely agree with this. In fact, a standard OS (such as Android) for cars cannot come to soon, we cannot rely on car makers to have a proper policy regarding built-in software.
SMEG+ is already outdated compared 3 year-old smartphones and I have no plans on using the supplied GPS or audio software.

Traduction: C'est mesquin de la part de Peugeot de faire payer les mises à jour logicielles de SMEG+. De nos jours la plupart des gens s'attendent à ce qu'elles soient gratuites, particulièrement lorsque le système est de base assez buggé.
Vivement un système d'exploitation standard (style Android) qui serait un peu plus indépendant des constructeurs, on ne peut pas faire confiance à ces derniers pour avoir une politique correcte vis-à-vis des logiciels embarqués.
SMEG+ est déjà rendu obsolète par des smartphones d'il y a 3 ans et perso je ne compte utiliser ni le GPS ni le lecteur audio inclus.

Traduction: C'est mesquin de la part de Peugeot de faire payer les mises à jour logicielles de SMEG+.
Sauf que en pratique personne ne sait si elles seront payantes puisqu'elles n'existent pas pour l'instant.

D'autant plus qu'elles sont "gratuites" sur tous les autres GPS de la marque. Je met gratuites entre guillemets car en pratique elles coûtent quelques centimes à quelques euros, soit le coût du support sur lequel elles sont livrées.

The worst part is to not even get a response from Peugeot as I really made an effort in giving them constructive feedback.
Extremely inconsiderate customer care and a definite way to loose future costumers! :confused: :mad:

It sure is a very strange thing that no car manufacturer have made a deal with Google/Apple/Microsoft since that is the future and would be a great sales pitch for buying a new car.

It sure is a very strange thing that no car manufacturer have made a deal with Google/Apple/Microsoft since that is the future and would be a great sales pitch for buying a new car.
They have, actually : http://www.android.com/auto/

Unfortunately Peugeot is not not among them :cry:

Bonjour, ça fait un peu copier/coller par rapport à un autre sujet, mais je redis une situation.
Ma 308 1.6 HDI est allée en révision (1 an) et il n'y a pas de mise à jour du SMEG+ possible.
Ce qui est fort c'est quand le chef d'atelier m'a dit que sur certains modèles ils ont fait une mise à jour, quelle corrigerait bien des bugs mais en a créé de nouveaux ! Génial !!!
Bref, faut pas trop espérer une mise à jour et vaut mieux ne pas en avoir si c'est pour au final avoir plus de problèmes qu'auparavant, comme sur un ordinateur ou un smartphone finalement.

C'est aussi pour dissuader le client de venir demander un remplacement du SMEG+
Il y a quand même un paquet d'améliorations sur la 5.1 et certainement encore d'autres sur la 5.2
Si on regarde, les pb sont surtout sur les 1ères versions, ça s'est vachement calmé avec le 5.1

D'où l'intérêt de savoir si c'est juste une mise à jour logicielle, que n'importe qui pourrait installer tout seul si Peugeot se donnait la peine de la publier, ou s'il y a aussi des modifications matérielles qui nécessitent une intervention en cc.

C'est aussi pour dissuader le client de venir demander un remplacement du SMEG+
Il y a quand même un paquet d'améliorations sur la 5.1 et certainement encore d'autres sur la 5.2
Si on regarde, les pb sont surtout sur les 1ères versions, ça s'est vachement calmé avec le 5.1
A partir du moment où le SMEG+ fonctionne et que le véhicule ne fait pas l'objet d'une campagne de rappel, qu'est-ce qui donnerait le droit au client d'exiger le remplacement du SMEG+ gratuitement ?

Tu m'interloques, et j'aimerais bien savoir quels arguments valables tu avancerais à Peugeot (au chef d'atelier en fait) pour qu'il fasse cela aux frais du Lion ?

A partir du moment où le SMEG+ fonctionne et que le véhicule ne fait pas l'objet d'une campagne de rappel, qu'est-ce qui donnerait le droit au client d'exiger le remplacement du SMEG+ gratuitement ?

Si tout fonctionne, pourquoi le remplacer ??? Effectivement le client ne peut rien exiger à ce moment là

Tu m'interloques, et j'aimerais bien savoir quels arguments valables tu avancerais à Peugeot (au chef d'atelier en fait) pour qu'il fasse cela aux frais du Lion ?

Certains rencontrent des problèmes avec les 1ères versions du SMEG+, les SAV ont procédé dans la plupart des cas au remplacement du SMEG+, pour les plus récalcitrants il a fallu parfois "prouver" la présence de pbs avec des vidéos ou autres enregistrements