407 symple styling...

cristi_407

Peugeot Addict
5 Juillet 2008
This is my car, please ask questions in english...I don`t know french...Ask me and i will answer..
cristi_407.jpg

cristi_4072.jpg

cristi_4073.jpg

cristi_4074.jpg

cristi_4075.jpg

cristi_4076.jpg

cristi_4077.jpg

cristi_4078.jpg

cristi_4079.jpg

I can`t..if some one can give me his e-mail i can send the photos and some one can post the..Thx..

You have to put
at the end of each line. ;)
Nan il le fait bien mais je pense qu'il y a des problèmes avec le nouveau serveur certains membres non plus acces à leur galerie ou n'arrive plus à inserer des photos :heink:

@Cristi, Hello and welcome, we are sorry for your photos we look at the problems and keep you abreast thank you :chinois: :coucou:

Je me disais aussi. Le pere Guerart a apparemment travaillé sur son post mais sans succes. :voyons:

Du coup je vais vérifier si j'ai acces à la mienne.

Edit : bon moi ça a l'air de rouler.
C'est curieux car il s'est inscrit aujourd'hui.

Edit : bon moi ça a l'air de rouler.
C'est curieux car il s'est inscrit aujourd'hui.
Oui ta galerie marche :D ouais c'est bizarre il y a quelques membres chez qui ça ne marche pas aussi bien de nouveaux membres que des anciens, enfin UB est prévenu ;)

Hello, welcome to Forum Peugeot !
Sorry for the picture's problem, is resolved :chinois:

Je trouve que c'est une des premières fois que le tuning sur cette voiture est "assez" réussi. ;)

Thank you...I will change the front hood, with a more simple one..Like the one in the 1 pictures..The 2 pictures is the car when it was stock..

Ok ;)

Generally, I am not an amateur of tuning. Here is what I say roughly :) (And thanks to the Internet translators :D)

It looks like a ... german car !! The wheels are perfectly affleurantes to the caisse, it is bien branlé :D

I'm not fan of the color, the hood and the wheels...expect that: :love: What a great finition, it looks like a original car !

The color is Indianapolis red from the BMW M6..The wheels are D`Vinci Attivo 19` with 235/35 R19...I will change the hood very soon..Each wheel have a 5 cm spacer..