407 symple styling...

désolé moi pas parler angliche ! dans ma jeunesse moi faire deux fois tours du monde et moi connaitre que deux mots en anglais "visequise et fouqui-fouqui ! " :lol: :lol:

Picture 185.jpg

Picture 188.jpg

Picture 189.jpg

Picture 194.jpg

Picture 192.jpg

No door handels.. :)

But how do you open the doors ???

The gearshift is fine ! Much more than the original one...

Soory, but all my parts have been coustom made..The colour is Indianapolis Red from the BMW M6..

Hmmm...dont know exact how much money I invest in it, but almoust 16 000 euro..But the wheels and tiers where 4100 euro, the seats 1000 euro, paint 2000, exhaust 1000..

Hello.
I have just one thing to say FANTASTIC.
This is a great car! Like some people wrote already, it seems like the car comes directly from the factory.
GREAT!

hello sorry for my English, your 407 is superb could you tell me where I can buy the headlight eyelids to thank you

bonjour votre 407 est superbe ,je recherche un site pour acheter des paupieres de phares comme les votre pourriez-vous me donner cette adresse merci

All my congratulation !!! I who usually am not a big fan of the tunning, the work is of check gout, not too much loaded in motives, colors and accessories (except for the wood inside it would need to change it ;) ) It is you who makes modification? You make your own moulds(mussels)?
In any case welcome...

I have a friend who helps me..I come with the ideeas..The bodykit comes from Musketier..I don`t know if u can buy it..

I have a friend who helps me..I come with the ideeas..The bodykit comes from Musketier..I don`t know if u can buy it..

http://www.musketier.de/

Frankreich

------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

Alsace Prestige Cars

Vertriebsstützpunkt für Frankreich

64, Rue des Moutons
67500 Haguenau
0033/388/930984
0033/388/939073
[email protected]
www.apctuning.fr

:coucou: