407 symple styling...

hello, your car is beautiful, i prefere the white colors.
yours car means like the french movies "TAXI"
thank you for driving french's car....

merci a toi cristi 407 ,je suis allé sur le site de musketier et mes email sont restés sans reponse ,si tu as un moyen de fournir ces paupieres de phares fait moi signe

What a geat car Cristi 407 but too much for me.
I prefer "german tuning" without bodykit ...
The color is good too !!

Thank you...I have a GTI Mk5 with DSG too, and i like it very much..The peugeot is my project and it`s not a car that i drive daily..It`s more for the tuning shows..

Nice car, Good work, did you think about the rear lights and if you have an idea for them

Hi Cristi,

Congratulations, your car is superb. Have you made the eyelids yourself or have you bought them ?

In case you have bought them, could you please tell me where ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cloclo

I-ai spart cu masinile prezentate.Sunt superbe ambele tuninguri.Ei nu au asa ceva pe sosele desi acolo este mama lor.

ben moi ca je trouve la rouge en 1ere page pas vilaine surtout les baquet cuir :D

crs7.jpg

crs8.jpg

crs15.jpg

crs12.jpg

Hello..New pics with the interior and exterior..Next is an air ride suspension..

:pt1cable: :eek: :love:

MAGNIFIQUE !
Le cout des baquets á arriere avec l´accoudoir c´est vraiment genial

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

[:chris34:9]

Une 407 á venerer . [:therry:5] [:paternacu:1]

In eneglish please :D.. :p Love u

sorry for my bad english, i'll try to explain :D

it was a joke about the "isofix" it is a kind of tie for baby's seat in family car, i asked if they thank you've got it :lol:
:coucou:

:love: :love: je la trouve superbement MAGNIFIQUE :sol: :love:
En temps normal,la 407 est une belle voiture sans plus,mais là avec ce kit j'en bave encore.

hello...très belle 407 et belle finition pour moi je préfère l'extérieure que l'intérieure :)

sur la blanche il y a plus de poigniers comment font ils pour ouvrire les portes :confused: :sarcastic: