[TUTO] Remplacer la caméra de recul 130° par la caméra panoramique 180° (Visiopark 1) sur 308

They misunderstood me. That's the black 10-pin connector next to the gray one on the bumper. The camera cable is connected to this connector, but I need to know which cable each of the ones coming from the camera goes to. And if they continue to know the reference of the male pins of the connector. I would appreciate it, it is to go to the Peugeot to buy them. Greetings.

Hello again. To those of you who put the visiopark 2, before activating it with diagbox, did you look like this? Or did you activate it first before connecting everything?Screenshot_20210528-115814_Video Player.jpg

Hello,
The sign that we see on the screen means, in general, that something is badly wired !
You can check by unplugging the front camera, to see ...
To be continued...

@Calderillo 79

When we buy the 7531 box, we are asked for a VIN, so I think it is ready to use.

Your schema is incomplete ! There is no CAN-bus ! Pins 17 and 18.

The box must receive informations : Reverse gear, Forward gear ...

The CAN used is the same as the CAN of the AAS, but seems to be different from the CAN of the NAC ! (see VP_2.PDF)

I give you my schemas : VP_1 and VP_2 and another from VLud

AUTRE_VLUD.jpg

Pièces jointes

• VP_1.pdf
    573.3 Ko · Affichages: 88
  • VP_2.pdf
    593.5 Ko · Affichages: 81
Dernière édition:

Bonjour,

J'ai Peugeot 308 2015 avec NAC et 180 caméras installées. L'appareil photo n'affiche pas l'image de manière aléatoire. Diagbox affiche l'erreur B1591 62 (manque de cohérence du signal). J'ai essayé de vérifier tous les fils et ils semblent bien. Toute idée de ce qui se passe ici. Désolé pour mon français, j'utilise Google Traduction.

This guy installed the front camera on a c5 x7 with nac (and probably @VLud arduino gateway for can2004/2010 conversion):
https://www.drive2.com/l/589927571794168656 (russian but google translate work fine, look at his other messages their is a lot of interesting thing)

Unfortunaly he did not gave any detail on how to activate the visiopark ECU, but it shows it is possible.

@Calderillo 79 , if you can write a decent russian maybe you could ask him how he activated it?

@Albatros24 If you buy your visiopark ECU I would suggest buying a used one from C5 aircros instead of a new one to make sure that you have the proper setting inside it (and it would probably be cheaper)

9034/9035 is for CAN "low speed information divertissement" --> it could be taken on the NAC connector
9A35/9A36 is probably another can Bus, but I can't find his name

Dernière édition:

That’s maybe not the case of all VP2 ecu, some of them are locked I think since DB tells the car service to write the VIN

@Calderillo 79

When we buy the 7531 box, we are asked for a VIN, so I think it is ready to use.

Your schema is incomplete ! There is no CAN-bus ! Pins 17 and 18.

The box must receive informations : Reverse gear, Forward gear ...

The CAN used is the same as the CAN of the AAS, but seems to be different from the CAN of the NAC ! (see VP_2.PDF)

I give you my schemas : VP_1 and VP_2 and another from VLud

Voir la pièce jointe 21544
Can you please verify in DB if for this code 9809861980 it is also needed VIN when you want to buy it?
I spoke with the guy who mounted this type of VP2 ECU(ecu was second hand from peugeot 3008)on his C5 x7 and he said that he didn't do any calibration for the VP2 ECU, only connection and arduino settings

Can you please verify in DB if for this code 9809861980 it is also needed VIN when you want to buy it?
I spoke with the guy who mounted this type of VP2 ECU(ecu was second hand from peugeot 3008)on his C5 x7 and he said that he didn't do any calibration for the VP2 ECU, only connection and arduino settings

Do you know what arduino setting need to be implemented? Are they only in the NAC?

Do you know what arduino setting need to be implemented? Are they only in the NAC?
2105 all checked except the first and to "type of panoramic visual....." he put reversing assistance camera.
2106 the last one checked.
I hope tomorrow I will have same time to try this settings and I will let you know.

I tried to install the VP1 180 degree rear camera in my 3008 yesterday. The connections are made, but the coding I did not succeed.

I've got an "official" installation of Diagbox and a Chinese interface. I've bought a token in ServiceBox and was going to follow this instruction to install the camera: https://www.docdroid.net/3o9x7hq/not-3809-diagbox-camera-de-recul-vp1-pdf#page=5 . However, when I try to do that and confirm that I want to use my token I do get a message that the procedure is covered by SERMI and I need to provide an authentication key. Reading this discussion, do I understand correctly that I cannot do the coding myself anymore and I should take the car to a place that can do the coding "officially".

Bonsoir,
Je cherche à installer la CAM AVANT... Quelqu'un l'a fait ?
J'ai commandé le Kit Caméra proposé par VLud au début de ce fil le 30/05 chez "Ma Pièce Auto Bretagne", mais je ne l'ai toujours pas reçu !
J'ai récupéré les schémas... J'ai mis un lien plus haut, dans ce fil...
Si vous avez fait cette installation... Merci de partager !

Dernière édition:

@nico1080
Bonsoir, vous m'avez dit l'autre jour :
@Albatros24 Si vous achetez votre ECU visiopark, je vous suggère d'en acheter un d'occasion chez C5 aircros au lieu d'un nouveau pour vous assurer que vous avez le bon réglage à l'intérieur (et ce serait probablement moins cher)
Vous avez des adresses pour du matos d'occasion ?

Merci !

@Albatros24 allegro.pl (Pologne) ou proxyparts.fr (pays bas)
J'y ai trouver mon nac a bon prix.

Les catégories ne sont pas forcément bien documentées, ex un nac peut être dans autoradio, gps ou unité multimédia...
Une recherche Google peut t'aider à trouver directement sur le site.

Aussi sur proxy part tu peut faire une recherche par modèle d'épave, trouver un c5 ac avec caméra avant puis demander au vendeur.

En site français, tu peux essayer opisto. Mais lors de mes recherches ça n'a pas été concluant ( prix délirant, pas de réponse, pas d'envoi etc) a croire que nos casses ne veulent pas travailler

Après une recherche rapide: https://ovoko.pl/czesci-samochodowe...troen-c5-aircross-modul-czujnik-martwego-pola

(Je ne connais pas le site)

Dernière édition:

Bonsoir,

Je viens d'annuler ma commande du Kit Cable+Caméra....

Chez "Ma Pièce Auto Bretagne", commande du 30/05 : NON DISPO ! (en Réappro, mais rien ne vient!)

Dommage !

Je me demande si je ne vais pas finir par poser, comme sur les camions et les bus, 2 gros rétroviseurs sur mes ailes AVANT !

Il faut savoir être patient avec PSA, ce n'est pas de la faute du groupe Midi Auto, certaines pièces ont mis 4 mois à sortir d'usine et m'être livrées ... et si tu annules la commande ça repart à 0

Bonsoir,

Je viens d'annuler ma commande du Kit Cable+Caméra....

Chez "Ma Pièce Auto Bretagne", commande du 30/05 : NON DISPO ! (en Réappro, mais rien ne vient!)

Dommage !

Je me demande si je ne vais pas finir par poser, comme sur les camions et les bus, 2 gros rétroviseurs sur mes ailes AVANT !

Tu as toujours la solution d'acheter une camera d'occas ou neuf aliexpress. Pour le cable, le connecteur est dispo chez TE (la ref est dans le forum)

Oui... J'en ai commandé une sur Ali... Et l'ECU VP2 à un collègue de la liste...

Du coup, quelques jours à patienter !

Pour les branchements, j'ai les schémas... Je vais bosser tout ça...

Pour la config. j'ai quelques doutes :

- J'ai la config NAC du 3008 de mon fils (le NAC ce sera, je pense, OK)

- Mais FSB a dit, plus haut, qu'il y avait quelque chose à modifier dans le BSI, et là, je ne vois pas !

J'ai pourtant fait le tour des menus du BSI !

Pièces jointes

• _VP_1.pdf
    573.3 Ko · Affichages: 43
  • _VP_2.pdf
    593.5 Ko · Affichages: 41
Dernière édition:

Bonjour,

Quelqu'un sait où se positionne l'ECU Visio Park 2 ?

Dans la console centrale ?

Merci !

( Pour le paramétrage du BSI, il faut voir du côté de la Zone D540 00->01. Merci à marcins ! )

uF1N5Go.png

Ici sur C5