[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

No, it is not so detailed as NAC
I found a psa cirocco.exe but before it I need to connect with arduino / same wy as do with NAC/
I found in ECU list that the code for combine/cirocco is >75F:65F
and is the other command is the same as for NAc : 1003 ?

Many thanks for your kind help
The cirocco application is used like that of nac, same sketch without any change, if you browse the pages of the discussion there is written what and where to change, it is bad to repeat and always answer the same questions, and the discussion of useless things becomes polluted and superfluous that only increase the number of pages

The cirocco application is used like that of nac, same sketch without any change, if you browse the pages of the discussion there is written what and where to change, it is bad to repeat and always answer the same questions, and the discussion of useless things becomes polluted and superfluous that only increase the number of pages

You are totally right. Believe me, I spent 2 days and read all the 114 pages twice. I1m not born as a programmer, I want to learn, I want to learn from you ar anybody else who has routine

google translator's response is often misleading and ambiguous to someone who is new to the subject

Many thanks for your, patience, answer and thanks for nabil2106 as well

Regards

Recebi meu cabo LVDS hoje e tenho jogado mais.
Eu ainda tenho um problema com o tema.

A primeira coisa que fiz foi restaurar um backup da minha configuração NAC/cirocco anterior (antes de conectar o cirocco)

Então ativei:
2ª saída na zona NAC 2110 --> a navegação foi exibida no cirocco, mas ao mesmo tempo, o ícone de escolha do tema desaparece no menu NAC
Personalização do painel de instrumentos na zona NAC 2108 --> adicionou o menu para configurar o modo pessoal no cirocco
iCockpit Amplify / Neosense / Sensorial Drive na zona NAC 212D --> adicionou o "aplicativo do veículo" no NAC e posso escolher entre aumentar e relaxar o ambiente (ou diabo)

Também ativei a "personalização de papel de parede" na zona cirocco 2100, mas parece que não muda nada.

Também antes de conectar o cabo lvds eu tinha o tema gold no cirroco. Após conectar os lvds, e restaurar o parâmetro, tenho o tema azul no circocco. e não há como escolher.

Na zona cirocco 0900, só tenho o ambiente 1 e 2 ativado

No diagbox, meu cirocco tem duas falhas:
B1534 64 Tema exibido no painel de instrumentos e unidade telemática --> Visor inconsistente
U1F00 00 Falha de evento não registrada --> Tempo de resposta LVDS incorreto (acho que é de quando eu não tinha cabo LVDS, mas não consigo excluí-lo)

Alguma ideia do que está errado?

@nico1080 Olá meus caros, estou fazendo algumas alterações no meu 3008, troquei de RCC para NAC W2 com 2 LVDS, chegou o cabo para conectar o cirocco, além de habilitar a opção no NAC, você fez alguma outra alteração? o meu não aparece navegando, tem algumas opções como, configuração LVDS velocidade 500 kbits/s 24 bits. Obrigado

@nico1080 Olá meus caros, estou fazendo algumas alterações no meu 3008, troquei de RCC para NAC W2 com 2 LVDS, chegou o cabo para conectar o cirocco, além de habilitar a opção no NAC, você fez alguma outra alteração? o meu não aparece navegando, tem algumas opções como, configuração LVDS velocidade 500 kbits/s 24 bits. Obrigado

I changed only these setting in NAC :
2110 sortie secondaire nav: sortie video pour NAV
2108 perso combiné (aparametre
212d icockpit amplify -(app) fait apparaitre menu
2126 theme combine (icokpit amlify) pas d’impact

• J'aime
Reactions: mmcorrea

Alterei apenas estas configurações no NAC:
Saída secundária de 2110 nav: saída de vídeo para NAV
2108 monofone pessoal (aparelho
212d icockpit amplificar - (app) abre o menu
2126 combinação de temas (icokpit amlify) sem impacto

Quando eu chegar em casa do trabalho hoje à noite, vou verificar e fazer as alterações necessárias e te retorno. Muito obrigado pela atenção, aqui no Brasil não temos nenhum ponto de apoio para essas modificações

@nico1080 I checked all the options, and they were already activated, I deactivated and activated it again but I still don't have information about the maps in cirocco. Is the cable defective?

Pièces jointes

• cirocco 1.jpg
    cirocco 1.jpg
    213 Ko · Affichages: 132
  • cirocco.jpg
    cirocco.jpg
    260.3 Ko · Affichages: 128
  • NAC 1.jpg
    NAC 1.jpg
    319 Ko · Affichages: 128
  • NAC 2.jpg
    NAC 2.jpg
    265 Ko · Affichages: 121
  • NAC 3.jpg
    NAC 3.jpg
    263 Ko · Affichages: 115
  • NAC 4.jpg
    NAC 4.jpg
    266.3 Ko · Affichages: 115
  • NAC.jpg
    NAC.jpg
    253.7 Ko · Affichages: 116

@nico1080 I checked all the options, and they were already activated, I deactivated and activated it again but I still don't have information about the maps in cirocco. Is the cable defective?

I have same setting execpt in 2129, video resolution 1 is disabled on resolution 2 is enabled. I put this setting when I installed NAC and did not change it when setting the cirocco.

• J'aime
Reactions: mmcorrea

Hello friends. Your help or advice is required. I'm sure knowledgeable, intelligent people have gathered here. I installed the cirocco dashboard, it has the Peugeot logo. Please tell me, is it possible to change the logo? I want the Citroen logo.

Hello @VLud, I have been dedicated these days to translating the vocabulary of the program to make it even more universal and can be understood in Spanish for those who have certain difficulties. Thank you very much.

Hello friends. Your help or advice is required. I'm sure knowledgeable, intelligent people have gathered here. I installed the cirocco dashboard, it has the Peugeot logo. Please tell me, is it possible to change the logo? I want the Citroen logo.
What car do you have selected in the Car Models tab? At least in Nac the brand that appears at the beginning and images will be that of the car that you have selected as your model.

I have a Peugeot 407 with an lcd display from ds7 I asked vlud if it can change from ds to Peugeot he said no it can't be done

@VLud Could you help me with this problem, I'm not able to solve it and I didn't find a solution. I don't have the maps in cirocco, I've already looked at all the settings. he told me that you helped him solve some difficulties. Thanks

Dernière édition:

can i upload calibration to cirocco, same version 3008_P84E-9693388280 could fix any errors? I did auto-encoding in AAS and DAE to enable park assist, but then I realized that I have an error in cirocco encoding by diagbox

@VLud Thank you for your help and great project.
I need help about Arduino. I did everything according to your instructions.
Original Arduino, original Can bus shield 2.0 and making high and low cable for obd2.

When i trying to plug my obd2 cable to my car, all faults occuring. There were many errors on Cirocco. I'm deleting all errors with Diagbox, it comes back good condition. But when i try again, same things happening. What is wrong? Please help me to understand the problem.

Regards

@VLud Hello. You're right. Everything in Russia is connected with NAC, telecoding. They sell everything. Everything that was invented by you is sometimes given out as their intellectual property. They say they came up with it themselves. The adapter that you came up with is 60-100€. If you share everything, then this is rare in Russia. All these people are hucksters, dealers, there are here in the forum. It's a pity that a person from another country helps them just like that, and they sell it for their people.

Surement parce que tu laisses la console ouverte justement, elle doit être fermée, il faut aussi utiliser le bon port COM (il peut potentiellement y en avoir plusieurs en fonction des drivers du PC lui-même)

... LOL. You shared nothing, people in Germany, Russia and England are making money on everything related to the NAC and I'm the one everyone thinks evil. When people will realize that there is work behind and everything can't be shared the world will be better.
If 1003 is not working on the serial console don't expect the software to work because the problem is on the CAN-BUS Shield

@VLud Obrigado por sua ajuda e ótimo projeto.
Preciso de ajuda sobre o Arduino. Fiz tudo de acordo com suas instruções.
Original Arduino, original Can bus shield 2.0 e fazendo cabo alto e baixo para obd2.

Quando tento conectar meu cabo obd2 ao meu carro, todas as falhas ocorrem. Houve muitos erros em Cirocco. Estou excluindo todos os erros com o Diagbox, ele volta em boas condições. Mas quando eu tento novamente, as mesmas coisas acontecendo. O que está errado? Por favor me ajude a entender o problema.

Atenciosamente

Olá, tive esse problema na primeira vez que conectei o arduino, verifiquei que os pinos High e Low do Can estavam errados. Verifique seu cabo novamente.

Pièces jointes

• IMG_20200929_112753_912.jpeg
    IMG_20200929_112753_912.jpeg
    56.6 Ko · Affichages: 29

Olá, tive esse problema na primeira vez que conectei o arduino, verifiquei que os pinos High e Low do Can estavam errados. Verifique seu cabo novamente.

Thank you for response.

I did it like this? Is it correct? Let me know please.
upload_2022-3-29_16-7-40.png

Dernière édition:

@VLud hello we are having problems with your website it won't allow us to reply message error you have been banned could you get back to me you have our email address as it says contact administrator but we can't find any way of doing this if you could give us a link or suchlike to access administrator
Thank you
Michael

Not sure if this is a website issue with vlud.net
But I'm sure vlud will resolve it hopefully soon:)

In the meantime could someone help with retrofit 12 inch speedometer cluster in my 2010 build peugeot 407sw 1.6hdi dv6c
Any help would be much appreciated.
Michael the cluster is from a ds7

Pièces jointes

• 1647991838596.jpg
    1647991838596.jpg
    89.5 Ko · Affichages: 58

@Michael plyer : You almost fooled me Simon (@tech73) but I recognized you.

The topic has been deleted during 2 weeks due to your fake report by impersonating Stellantis, then you tried to accuse @Manuel Pérez and now you create this fake profile just so that I don't ignore you ? Get treated, really.

I have all the proofs to expose you more publicly so go away and stop annoying all the community. Nobody want to help you anymore.