[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Bonjour,

J'ai un 3008 de 2018, motorisation PT130 & EAT6, finition Allure (aide stationnement AV&AR + angles morts).
Est-il possible d'activer le park assist ?
Y'a-t-il d'autres options activables ?

merci :)

Je pense que oui, mais il reste à savoir ce qu'il y a comme direction assistée.

Mon fils a un 3008 de 2016 et il a les mêmes calculateurs que moi sur mon C5 de 2020...

Mais sur un 3008 plus récent, je crois que les calculateurs sont différents.

@Hallahub
[QUOTE = "Hallahub, post: 2647155, member: 114118"] What is the problem? What you mean with “I can't change anything?” [/ QUOTE]

I think he means that there's no mentioning of parkassist anywhere in the menus, even on the authentic Diagbox with a valid token.
I can't find anything to enable neither that has to do with parkassist under BSI, DAE, AAS, or car preparation menu where you can enable other extra stuff with a valid token.
Of course there’s not, diagbox in manual coding shows something like 10% of all the possible parameters that can be modified. I already explained how I successfully enabled park assist and other features using the original diagbox: Auto coding using another VIN. But this is risky, I don’t recommend anyone making those tests if you don’t know exactly what you are doing. Anyway this thread is related to arduino, not to diagbox and it’s operation method. You can find some answers on another vlud’s tutorial, the one to retrofit a NAC on the 308, it’s really well explained how to use diagbox since in the time beginning arduino tool was not released yet.

[QUOTE = "Hallahub, post: 2648349, member: 114118"] Of course there's not, diagbox in manual coding shows something like 10% of all the possible parameters that can be modified. I already explained how I successfully enabled park assist and other features using the original diagbox: Auto coding using another VIN. But this is risky, I don't recommend anyone making those tests if you don't know exactly what you are doing. Anyway this thread is related to arduino, not to diagbox and it's operation method. You can find some answers on another vlud's tutorial, the one to retrofit a NAC on the 308, it's really well explained how to use diagbox since in the time beginning arduino tool was not released yet. [/ QUOTE]

It's all fine. I guess we misunderstood you when you wrote:
" I used diagbox with a valid token to play and enable this function "

That's why we were looking for it in Diagbox. I thought perhaps a valid token enabled more functions.

[QUOTE = "Albatros24, post: 2648451, member: 129705"] [USER = 140453] @costads [/ USER]

Difficult to understand how he did it!
With Diagbox? Without Diagbox?
In my opinion: with Diagbox this is not feasible! [/ QUOTE]

If you get the VIN from a car that has same properties as yours + automatic park, then you can replace your VIN in Diagbox, and then do an automatic programming, then Diagbox will add the features from the new VIN, to your car I think.

[QUOTE = "Albatros24, post: 2648451, member: 129705"] [USER = 140453] @costads [/ USER]

Difficult to understand how he did it!
With Diagbox? Without Diagbox?
In my opinion: with Diagbox this is not feasible! [/ QUOTE]

If you get the VIN from a car that has same properties as yours + automatic park, then you can replace your VIN in Diagbox, and then do an automatic programming, then Diagbox will add the features from the new VIN, to your car I think.
This corect but the source VIN shoud have same ecus like yours ref nr, otherwise will not telecode

04DDAA54-76DF-42C2-9175-82CE50328E89.jpeg

Bonjour à tous,

Je fais appel a vos lumières, j’ai une 308 gt 205ch de 2016, avec un nac que j’ai monté à la place du SMEG d’origine, il fonctionne nickel, mais je souhaite supprimer le faux bruit dans les hauts parleur à l’activation du mode sport,

Un membre l’a fait pour son 3008 il me semble mais je ne trouve pas l’option à désactiver pour retirer ce faux bruit

merci d’avance à vous !

Voir la pièce jointe 23791

Bonjour à tous,

Je fais appel a vos lumières, j’ai une 308 gt 205ch de 2016, avec un nac que j’ai monté à la place du SMEG d’origine, il fonctionne nickel, mais je souhaite supprimer le faux bruit dans les hauts parleur à l’activation du mode sport,

Un membre l’a fait pour son 3008 il me semble mais je ne trouve pas l’option à désactiver pour retirer ce faux bruit

merci d’avance à vous !
308 phase 1 uses the amplifier to make the fake engine sounds, it has nothing to do with the nac. The page you’ve posted is totally useless for you.

308 phase 1 uses the amplifier to make the fake engine sounds, it has nothing to do with the nac. The page you’ve posted is totally useless for you.

Thanks for your answer, do you have any idea how I can deactivate this noise that gives the impression of having a V8 under the hood when it is only a 1.6 liter ?
I thought that by coding a nac instead of a smeg I would have had access to this option because I thought that the amp was in the nac
Thanks to you

Elle était déjà décochée de base, mais il me semble que @Hallahub a raison c’est l’ampli qui gère le faux bruit de moteur, je pensais que l’ampli etait intégré au NAC, si quelqu’un a des pistes pour retirer ce truc

Fui tentar mudar o RCC do meu 3008, mas após enviar o comando> 764: 664 todos os serviços e até motor e caixa de câmbio apresentaram erro no painel. Eu desconectei e não continuei. depois de ligar o carro várias vezes e dirigir, os erros desapareceram. o que eu fiz errado?

Bonjour,
Venant d'équiper ma 308 avec un NAC d'occasion en remplaçant mon vieux SMEG je rencontre un problème suite au telecodage par la personne qui me l'a vendu une erreur c'est glissé sur le VIN. J'ai essayer toutefois de le changer via un Arduino/ Shield 2.0 et en me brancher sur les pin 3 et 8 j'ai un message d'erreur m'indiquant RCC/NAC UNLOCKING FAILED. J'ai essayer en mode terminal sur l'ide Arduino mais rien à faire. Je sollicite votre aide afin de pouvoir remédier à ce problème et ces incessant bip.
En vous remerciant par avance pour votre aide

Bonjour,
Venant d'équiper ma 308 avec un NAC d'occasion en remplaçant mon vieux SMEG je rencontre un problème suite au telecodage par la personne qui me l'a vendu une erreur c'est glissé sur le VIN. J'ai essayer toutefois de le changer via un Arduino/ Shield 2.0 et en me brancher sur les pin 3 et 8 j'ai un message d'erreur m'indiquant RCC/NAC UNLOCKING FAILED. J'ai essayer en mode terminal sur l'ide Arduino mais rien à faire. Je sollicite votre aide afin de pouvoir remédier à ce problème et ces incessant bip.
En vous remerciant par avance pour votre aide

Bonjour

Votre ordinateur est-il bien connecté a internet ?

Hello, I live in England and I have a Citreon DS5, i installed NAC wave 2 (before RT6). I calibrated to DS5 and restored parameters for DS5.That I live in England (right hand drive) my FMUX(restyle) buttons are in the wrong location. Button Media is Telephone, Button Telephone is Media, and the same for every other button.They work the same like the left hand drive FMUX.Everything else works fine instead FMUX.If you can, can you help me with this problem?
2.jpg
left hand Drive
left hand drive.jpg
Diagbox button test show normal.

Dernière édition:

Hello, I live in England and I have a Citreon DS5, i installed NAC wave 2 (before RT6). I calibrated to DS5 and restored parameters for DS5.That I live in England (right hand drive) my FMUX(restyle) buttons are in the wrong location. Button Media is Telephone, Button Telephone is Media, and the same for every other button.They work the same like the left hand drive FMUX.Everything else works fine instead FMUX.If you can, can you help me with this problem?
Voir la pièce jointe 23814
left hand Drive
Voir la pièce jointe 23815
Diagbox button test show normal.
You need the uk calibration to reverse them.

• J'aime
Reactions: AlexMux

You need the uk calibration to reverse them.
I know. I can't fine ds5 with Nac, and good owner how can believe me, for conect computer for his car. I BUY token, for online diagbox. And fine VIN number right HAND DRIVE CAR with NAC.
Telecoding not work, error for unlock unit and coding for new calibration wright OK, not needed.

Dernière édition: