[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

@MPC98

Good morning,
Can you tell me how to get these 2 screens?

Adjust Speeds from MPC98 posted on July 19, 2023 at 08:04
and
TPMs from MPC98 posted on July 19, 2023 at 08:04

Thank you so much.
Hello! :)
I activated both functions from VLud`s app, no console needed, For the speed adjustment, It is in zone 211B, one or more of the settings from the 8th row downwards, I don`t remember exactly which one, "Memorized speeds" and/or "Selected speeds" or "Speed adjustments", fiddle with it a bit and which one it is, I can`t remember exactly atm xD. As for the TPMS, it`s a result of the "Diagnistics" menu which you activate by ticking "Check" in 2126 zone (but watch out, I had a headache trying to make it work, there is another "Check" function in 210B, only one of them has to be checked in order to work, but I don`t remember which one, try with both of them and see which one, otherwise you`ll have a grayed out useless check touch button in your NAC...) and "Tire pressure" in 2125, and in 2100 "Tyres Pressure"

bonjour à tous, j'ai remplacé le tableau de bord de mon opel du numérique (COMBINE_UDS_EV) à l'analogique, la vitesse, la température et l'aiguille de carburant fonctionnent. Au lieu de cela, diverses choses ne fonctionnent pas comme le tachymètre, les capteurs de stationnement, la reconnaissance de la voie, le son de la marche arrière, le changement entre éco sport normal etc ... Je suppose que vous devez reprogrammer le tableau de bord, en essayant de connecter avec l'Arduino je peux accéder au Nac mais avec le tableau de bord je n'ai que l'accès CMB qui devient gris et aucun autre bouton n'apparaît. J'ai sauvegardé les anciennes configurations nac et cirocco. Comment dois-je procéder?
Je serais très heureux si quelqu'un pouvait me dire quoi faire,je suis encore débutant dans ce domaine, dois-je d'abord le déverrouiller, puis le reprogrammer sur l'application Cirocco ?

@MPC98

Good morning,

For the TPMS, it's OK.

But for the "speed adjustment", it doesn't work...
* I have the menu...
* I can modify the values of the speeds...
* While driving, I display the page of choices with the button at the bottom left...
* I choose a speed on the screen...
* And NOTHING HAPPENS !

Isn't there another activation to do other than zone 211B ?

Thanks for your help.

@marcins

Hello marcins,

Do you have any idea about this ?

Maybe there is something to activate in the BSI ? Or in CIROCCO ?

Can you give me details on areas 2348, 23C0 and 2415 of the BSI_EVO ?

THANKS.

Dernière édition:

@MPC98

Good morning,

For the TPMS, it's OK.

But for the "speed adjustment", it doesn't work...
* I have the menu...
* I can modify the values of the speeds...
* While driving, I display the page of choices with the button at the bottom left...
* I choose a speed on the screen...
* And NOTHING HAPPENS!

Isn't there another activation to do other than area 211B?

Thanks for your help.

@marcins

Hello marcins,

Do you have any idea about this?

Maybe there is something to activate in the BSI? Or in CIROCCO?

Can you give me details on areas 2348, 23C0 and 2415 of the BSI_EVO?

THANKS.
To be honest, I didn't even tested the speeds yet xD, I did fiddle with the zones you mentioned when I tried looking into ACC, but didn't checked to see if it has any influence on memory speeds

@marcins

Hello marcins,

Do you have any idea about this ?

Maybe there is something to activate in the BSI ? Or in CIROCCO ?

Can you give me details on areas 2348, 23C0 and 2415 of the BSI_EVO ?

THANKS.
2348 - Présence LVV RVV ACC
00-absent
02-RVV2 seul
03-RVV2 avec LVV
04-Autonomus Cruise Control (ACC) seul
05-ACC avec LVV
07-ACC avec RVV2+LVV
08-Alerte sur-vitesse seule
0A-RVV2 avec alerte sur-vitesse
0C-Autonomus Cruise Control (ACC) avec alerte sur-vitesse
10-LVV

23C0 - Presence des consignes de Vitesse Programmees a l'ecran tactiles
00-absent
01-present

2415 - Presence et type d'acquisition de l'Information Limitation Vitesse (ILV)
00-absent
01-camera
02-Navigation
03-cam/nav

• J'aime
Reactions: ezejp

Did you check the .xlsx inside the .zip I attached? There you can find evertyhing you need.

Yes, i wanted something else but i managed to find it. I have 2 problems now:
1. the camera is getting very hot and i don't understand why. I tried to test the functions, i can turn them on and off, the cluster shows that speed sign is turned on but i don't know how to test it. Do you think putting a speed sign on a laptop would work?
2. BSI zones 242F and 244C give me 7F2231 - Configuration Read - Request out of range when i read. Why is that?

Thanks!

Dernière édition:

UPDATED my previous post (#4466): https://www.forum-peugeot.com/Forum/threads/tuto-télécodage-et-calibration-dun-nac-rcc-cirocco-cmb_num-sans-diagbox-via-arduino.121767/page-149#post-2737155
I presented in detail the modifications I managed to do on my 508 II SW

I also wanted to address a few questions for anyone that could answer me :)

• Does anyone know for sure if there are different types of front radars, like short-range and long-range ones?. The car has active braking feature, I don`t know if that makes use of the radar or only the CVM camera and that`s pretty much the only feature I could think of taking advantage of the radar, but it does have a radar nevertheless !. it doesn`t have ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control), does anyone know if the radar it has from the factory with this configuration could be used for the activation of the ACC?. I have coded the BSI, NAC and CIROCCO for the ACC, but didn`t work, the menu for ACC on the NAC stayed on, if I tried to turn it off, it would switch back on, but nothing happened nonetheless...Does it need further telecoding to the ESP?, Do you actually need different components (like a "long-rage" radar, different ABS pump, etc...)?
  • I managed to activate HADAC (Hill Descend Control) while I was fiddling with grip control, I managed to see it on the CIROCCO displaying that HDC is turned off. Does anyone know if you can telecode the NAC to have a touch button for it?, or does it works only with a physical button?
  • Does someone know how and if LPA (Lane Positioning Assist) can be activated?. I only found it in CIROCCO, but couldn`t find it for the other ECUs...
  • I don`t remember exactly if a solution was found for this previously in the thread, but did anyone managed to make the DRL (Daytime Running Lights) option available on the NAC, I mean to be able to turn it off and on, I just remember something like it can only be done with the engine off or something like that... If I missed it, a reminder would be kindly appreciate it! :D

Thanks and cheers!

Regarding ACC, the other day I drove a Grand C4 Spacetourer, that has ACC with radar, but only engine brakes. No ABS/ESP brake, maybe you can start there, trying to make it work like that.
That car has NAC, and there was an option to make the Cruise Intelligent (ACC with engine brake), if you are sure that you have radar, maybe this can be a start?

• J'aime
Reactions: MPC98

Hi MPC98, I wanted to ask for help with activating the parking assistance. in programming the AAS module, arduino replies:
okay
7f2737
622101A5
7F3E03
7F2737
7F2E31
622101A5
I've been trying in vain for 3 months. could you help me?

@MCP98
Hi, I'm searching too!
I have already discussed it with Vlud, the only solution to have this theme would be to install the COMBINE (new CIROCCO) of a 508 PSE directly (I d'ont have the part number, I think it will be hard to find used and expensive), or to find the firmware
I tried all the combinations to have this theme (with or without hybrid mode, with or without rev counter, etc.) but nothing conclusive

another solution would be to unsolder the flash of a COMBINE from a 508 PSE and copy the firmware but I have no one around me with this vehicle :lol:

If someone could have this firmware it would be wonderful :oui:

_DSC5517.jpg
Parts
98 382 258 80 =864,53 EUR
reach.gif

RP 98 438 177 80 =1 067,29 EUR

to activate HBA + existing function what you have now send 2E21000C00
@marcins Hi, today when i tried to read again the 22100 i get 62210004008004 after that i tried your code 2E21000C00 an received 7F2E31. Can you help me please? Thank you
This was responses:

OK
500300C80014
500300C80014
670300409BB6
7F2E31

Dernière édition:

@marcins Hi, today when i tried to read again the 22100 i get 62210004008004 after that i tried your code 2E21000C00 an received 7F2E31. Can you help me please? Thank you
This was responses:

OK
500300C80014
500300C80014
670300409BB6
7F2E31
what cvm you have?
send 22F0FE and post reply

from your logs looks like your tool is not set up properly as adding many digits to answer....

does HBA work with halogen headlights? Did one of you manage to activate it?
I tested with a friend of mine and nothing happened. How can i test it?
Thankss!

what cvm you have?
send 22F0FE and post reply

from your logs looks like your tool is not set up properly as adding many digits to answer....
@marcins
To be honest i don't know what CVM i have. The car is from 2019, i have blind spot detector, lane keep assist, rain sensor,
After i send 22F0FE the reply is: 62F0FEFFFF00000FD9100413120A8504FFFFFF0002000001935048
Thank you very much

Dernière édition:

@marcins

Good evening,

I have the RVV and LVV option on my car, they work fine...

I enabled these menus (photos 1 et 3) on the NAC.
I can bring up menu 1 and set the speeds (for the 2 categories).
By pressing the MEM key (photo 2), menu 3 appears, I can choose a speed... And the window closes normally.

But the value is not transmitted to counter 4 !

See where I am !

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Salut à tous , quelqu’un sait si on peut modifier la qualité de la caméra sur 3008 ? Ou bien il faut installer une autre caméra de plaque relier sur l’écran déjà installé et ensuite coder le tout
Merciii

@marcins
To be honest i don't know what CVM i have. The car is from 2019, i have blind spot detector, lane keep assist, rain sensor,
After i send 22F0FE the reply is: 62F0FEFFFF00000FD9100413120A8504FFFFFF0002000001935048
Thank you very much
If you don't know why you measing up with it :) what car vin?

If you don't know why you measing up with it :) what car vin?
Because we are going to vacation(i have 2 childrens 5 and 7 years old) and the trip is pretty long 15 hours, If i get tired my wife will drive and it woul be good if i had the HBA, i feel safer.
I sent you my car vin in PM message. Thank you
--------------------------------------------------------------
parce que nous partons en vacances (j'ai 2 enfants de 5 et 7 ans) et que le trajet dure 15 heures, et si je suis fatigué ma femme conduirait et je me sentirais en sécurité si j'avais le HBA.
Je t'ai envoyé le NIV de ma voiture en MP. Merci

Dernière édition:

Because we are going to vacation(i have 2 childrens 5 and 7 years old) and the trip is pretty long 15 hours, If i get tired my wife will drive and it woul be good if i had the HBA, i feel safer.
I sent you my car vin in PM message. Thank you
--------------------------------------------------------------
parce que nous partons en vacances (j'ai 2 enfants de 5 et 7 ans) et que le trajet dure 15 heures, et si je suis fatigué ma femme conduirait et je me sentirais en sécurité si j'avais le HBA.
Je t'ai envoyé le NIV de ma voiture en MP. Merci
So you have cvm3
inside zone 2100 are only configuration possibilities

config cone to write is inside zone 2101

@weirdcactus , I explained the CVM2 code on a previous post: https://www.forum-peugeot.com/Forum/threads/tuto-télécodage-et-calibration-dun-nac-rcc-cirocco-cmb_num-sans-diagbox-via-arduino.121767/page-149#post-2736519

About the Active Safety Brake, it depends on the presence of radar, I'm studying it's implementation, but it's a more difficult path.

With only CVM2 maybe we can at least have the Colision Risk Alert (which only warns you, without autonomous brake), but I have no succes until now, every attempt let me with a "malfunction warning" on the screen.

Which zones did you try? I identified the following:

upload_2023-8-1_13-49-52.png

For certain, like 23B9 i get 7F2231 when i read them. Sounds like my bsi doesn't have this. I'm curious what you all get, considering that we have the same BSI.

Maybe we can create together a software for BSI like the one for NAC tho.

Salut à tous , quelqu’un sait si on peut modifier la qualité de la caméra sur 3008 ? Ou bien il faut installer une autre caméra de plaque relier sur l’écran déjà installé et ensuite coder le tout
Merciii
Ou modifier la couleur de l’icockpit ? Le mettre en couleur clair ( genre jour ) ?

@marcins

Good evening,

I have the RVV and LVV option on my car, they work fine...

I enabled these menus (photos 1 et 3) on the NAC.
I can bring up menu 1 and set the speeds (for the 2 categories).
By pressing the MEM key (photo 2), menu 3 appears, I can choose a speed... And the window closes normally.

But the value is not transmitted to counter 4 !

See where I am !

Voir la pièce jointe 33006 Voir la pièce jointe 33007 Voir la pièce jointe 33008 Voir la pièce jointe 33009

from your photos you have ACC, if i dont understand wrong, that's not just RVV and LVV option

@marcins , @ezeyhomero

J'ai ça : / I have this :

23C0 -
Presence des consignes de Vitesse Programmees a l'ecran tactiles : 00-absent
2415 - Presence et type d'acquisition de l'Information Limitation Vitesse (ILV) : 03-cam/nav
2348 - Présence LVV RVV ACC : 5-ACC avec LVV

Oui, j'ai l'option ACC avec LW, elle fonctionne bien...
Ce que je cherche c'est à utiliser les choix de vitesses sur l'écran central (photo 3)

Yes, I have the ACC with LW option on my car, they work fine...
What I'm looking for is to use the programmed speed choices (photo 3).

Dernière édition: