[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Did you connect Android phone (with Andorid Auto installed) to USB port?

Да, телефон работает на другом, европейском RCC.
А на китайском появляется сообщение о загрузке модуля и весит бесконечно.

Yes, the phone works on a different, European RCC.
And in Chinese, a message appears about loading the module and weighs infinitely.

Никаких проблем с RCC нет, кроме работы Андроид Ауто.

There are no problems with RCC, except for the work of Android Auto.

Если запустить ДиагБокс 9.68 или 9.91 , то в настройках нет никакой информации об Андроид Ауто.
Доступны только Carplay и Mirrorlink для включения и выключения - они работают без проблем.

If you run the diagbox 9.68 or 9.91, then there is no information about Android Auto in the settings.
Only Carplay and Mirrorlink are available for switching on and off - they work without problems.

Был другой блок Китайского RCC.
Так вот в нем при активации Андроид Ауто, даже иконки не появлялось. Там была версия А1

English: There was another block of Chinese RCC.
So in it, when you activate Android Auto, even the icon did not appear. There was an A1 version

A1 version doesn't support AndroidAuto at all unfortunately.

Тогда почему не включается на А2 ?
Продавец с Али(и Таобао), сообщает о невозможности включить Андроид Ауто в китайской версии.
Якобы у них это запрещено на уровень государства.

English: Then why doesn't it turn on on A2 ?
The seller with Ali (and Taobao), reports the inability to enable Android Auto in the Chinese version.
Allegedly, this is prohibited at the state level.

y
hello i have a question can you help me Is it possible to code bsi using original diagbox with colon lexia?
You can code it also with arduino, but on new flash version is not possible to change VIN all other options you can change with arduino on BSI

@marcins

C'est vrai, mais difficile de trouver les bonnes zones... Et ensuite les bons bits !

It's true, but it's hard to find the right zones... And then the right bits !

@marcins

C'est vrai, mais difficile de trouver les bonnes zones... Et ensuite les bons bits !

It's true, but it's hard to find the right zones... And then the right bits !

easy even with diagbox thats can read only config , as all configs out of ecu presents is linear means zone show in diagbox will show in logs..

when you need something particular can check the zone and byte for you i have valeo2010 access and 2010_EV bsi

У кого есть положительный опыт установки Китайского RCC с рабочий Андроид Ауто, поделитесь своим опытом.
Какая версия прошивки установлена на RCC ?

Translate:
English: Anyone who has a positive experience of installing Chinese RCC with working Android Auto, share your experience.
What firmware version is installed on RCC ?

RCC европейский, собирает BOCSH
Китайский RCC, собирает Continental

English: RCC European, collects BOCSH
Chinese RCC, collects Continental

[QUOTE = "Lusitanos67, post: 2575846, member: 29172"] What's cool is that thanks to this method, I was finally able to find the inter-vehicle time setting which had disappeared from the smeg to the nac.
Top !
IMG-20200915-082703.jpg

qJTsqZY
[/ QUOTE]​

This is exactly what I'm looking for! At the moment I have no way of changing ther inter-vehicle distance setting and it is fixed on 2seconds. May I ask with what parameters have to be adjusted to achieve this?

Hi Guys,

I've just turned on the AA CP functions in my RCC Wave 2.1 and I have icons on menu but I can only connect with CP. When I try connect with AA my phone doesn't respond. I receive only information about connection with MirrorLink. I upgraded software from 073C to 076C and I still can't connect with AA. Any ideas?

c879b8903623ec60med.jpg

Dernière édition:

Bonsoir à tous les informaticiens !
Je souhaite faire une sorte de "Simulateur" de AAS, DAE et plus si possible, pour tester les Zones et les bits, SANS se connecter à la voiture...
J'ai tracé la communication entre DB 9.68 et la voiture avec le soft de VLud et j'obtiens, par exemple pour l'AAS :

Good evening to all computer scientists !
I want to make a kind of "Simulator" of AAS, DAE and more if possible, to test Zones and bits, Without connecting to the car ...
I have traced the communication between DB 9.68 and the car with the soft from VLud and I get, for example for AAS :

6B5:82
695:C2
75D:1003
65D:5003
75D:22F080
65D:62F0809807513880000398193600800F00FFFF010115768199
75D:222101
65D:622101A5

Maintenant je débranche mon DB 9.68 de la voiture, je lance DB pour voir les options de l'AAS, SANS être connecté à la voiture... (mais alimenté en 12 V sinon : rien !) J'ai écrit un bout de soft qui répond aux demandes de DB...
Quand il reçoit : "6B5:82" il renvoie "695:C2"+rc
Quand il reçoit : "75D:1003" il renvoie "65D:5003"+rc
etc.
Et ça ne marche pas ! Je reçois un "7F0000" et le calculo n'est pas reconnu dans DB 9.68 !
Voilà ce que ça donne : ( < signifie reçu et > signifie envoyé )

Now I unplug my DB 9.68 from the car, I run DB to see the AAS options, WITHOUT being connected to the car ... (but supplied with 12 V otherwise : nothing !) I wrote a piece of software which responds to DB requests ...
When it receives: "6B5: 82" it returns "695: C2" + rc
When it receives: "75D: 1003" it returns "65D: 5003" + rc
etc.
And it doesn't work ! I receive a "7F0000" and the calculator is not recognized in DB 9.68 !
This is what it looks like: (<means received and> means sent)

> X
< OK
< 75D:1003
> 65D:5003
< 7F0000
< 75D:1003
> 65D:5003
< 7F0000

Vous pouvez m'aider ? Je pense que je n'envoie pas correctement les réponses...
Le soft de VLud modifie peut-être les chaines que j'envoie ?
Ça permettrait de tester des calculos sans risques !
Merci pour vos avis !

You can help me ? I think I am not sending the responses correctly ...
The VLud software may modify the strings I send ?
That would allow calculos to be tested without risk !
Thank you for your opinions !

Dernière édition:

first send
>75D:65D to speak with right calc AAS
then depend if it UDS or KWP
1003 for UDS
10C0 for KWP
when diag sesion is open you can send read command
22XXXX foe UDS
or
21XX for KWP where XXXX and XX is zone ID to read

looks like your AAS is UDS one as diagbox read the zone 2101 properly ...

how you connecting AAS at home? and what sketch you using?

you can't send > 75D:1003
as will be not recognized command once you open dialog send just
1003 to open diag session

then only command 222101
as
75D is frames send
65D is frames recived this is shown only for logging to be be clear what is what

Dernière édition:

@Albatros24 : L'erreur est de vouloir envoyer des messages avec "75D:" alors que le sketch n'est pas prévu pour, relire ce qu'a dit @marcins (c'est le README du sketch)

@Colobok_m : Flash a .cal file instead and it should bring it back, .ulp flashing is currently experimental and broken, I will fix it asap

@marcins et @VLud Merci pour les réponses...

Ok pour ce que vous me dites... MAIS CE N'EST PAS MA QUESTION !

Je ne veux pas communiquer avec un AAS ou un BSI...

Je veux REPONDRE à mon DIAGBOX !

Vous pouvez m'aider ? (revoir mon message au dessus)

Merci.

Dernière édition:

@marcins et @VLud Merci pour les réponses...

Ok pour ce que vous me dites... MAIS CE N'EST PAS MA QUESTION !

Je ne veux pas communiquer avec un AAS ou un BSI...

Je veux REPONDRE à mon DIAGBOX !

Vous pouvez m'aider ? (revoir mon message au dessus)

Merci.
don't think this will work , and make no sense as every ecu same family can have differ data in zones depending of calibration and coding, best option is to get used parts and connect on bench to test and play before you go to car

diagbox depending of ecu and job switch betwen 17 comunication protocol and 2 comunication lines ....