[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

when I enter the frame >77С:67С he is silent. Why?

can you share the correct program for arduino? (where false and true are correctly placed)

Dernière édition:

Hi guys, someone knows the commands to activate the navigation touch screen botton? Voir la pièce jointe 22019

So I bruteforced the key of the screen and added it to the repo.

Here is how to enable navigation button on DGT7CFF via Arduino (Latest Sketch mandatory due to LIN communication with this ECU, the one from March, v1.6 - in case you don't have the good one -):
Code:
>736:716
L47
:FD69:03:03
2E21007E
2E211080

>736:716 = Access to DGT screen
L47 = ECU Access Code for LIN encapsulation over UDS
:FD69:03:03 = Unlocking
2E21007E & 2E211080 = Write zones 2100 and 2110 to enable all buttons and multitouch

FMUX must be plugged in because it is the one forwarding messages from CAN-BUS to LIN ;)

You can also do it via Diagbox

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: Andy13 and marcins

So I bruteforced the key of the screen and added it to the repo.

Here is how to enable navigation button on DGT7CFF via Arduino (Latest Sketch mandatory due to LIN communication with this ECU, the one from March, v1.6 - in case you don't have the good one -):
Code:
>736:716
L47
:FD69:03:03
2E21007E
2E211080

>736:716 = Access to DGT screen
L47 = ECU Access Code for LIN encapsulation over UDS
:FD69:03:03 = Unlocking
2E21007E & 2E211080 = Write zones 2100 and 2110 to enable all buttons and multitouch

FMUX must be plugged in because it is the one forwarding messages from CAN-BUS to LIN ;)

You can also do it via Diagbox
Thanks a lot for your support!

Hi!
First of all sorry for my non-stop posts, but I want to keep my 508 beauty with running NAC.
So what I have discovered is that the NAC from C3 is working fine and is hooked up correctly to the CAN as I am able to change radio stations from the wheel, when I turn the know for climate on 508 this reflects to the new display, which means that it correctly communicates with the system.
My only option remains the CAN from Sparkfun, could it be not compatible, or maybe I need to change some configuration in the Arduino sketch to work correctly. According to Sparkfun data sheet, the CAN_CS is on 10 pin so as in original sketch.
I checked and the only way to enable120 Ohm is to solder one resistor between CAN_H and CAN_L, which I did.
Still cannot communicate with Telematic via console command.
If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know!
Maybe I should use different CAN-BUS shield?
[EDIT] I managed to access typing 1003 returned 5XXX then I tried with the exe GUI and opened and read the NAC. Suddenly the connection stopped.
What could it be?
Should I try to play with some of the configuration parameters in the Sketch?
[ATTACH = full] 22078 [/ ATTACH]

Pièces jointes

• upload_2021-7-3_9-43-54.png
    upload_2021-7-3_9-43-54.png
    55 Ko · Affichages: 27
Dernière édition:

Hi again!
My progress so far.
I noticed that as soon as:
1. I upload the sketch via Arduino IDE
2. Go to PSA -Arduino-NAC/RCC interface
3. Arduino Connect
4. Read Parameters
5. Parameters

I am able to access and telecode if I am very fast.
I managed to change the VIN and configure park assistance (now radio works without beep-beep ;) )
But if I spend too much time configuring and then Save
The communication seems "hang up" the progress bar on the application just fills till middle, or don't fill at all and just sits there.

Could it be that I need to change some of these in order to work properly?
For example max data length
or can speed
or can rcv buffer
or can default delay ?
#define SKETCH_VERSION "1.6"
#define CAN_RCV_BUFFER 40
#define CAN_DEFAULT_DELAY 5 // Delay between multiframes
#define MAX_DATA_LENGTH 512
#define CS_PIN_CAN0 10
#define SERIAL_SPEED 115200
#define CAN_SPEED CAN_500KBPS // Diagnostic CAN bus - High Speed
#define CAN_FREQ MCP_16MHZ // Switch to 8MHZ if you have a 8Mhz module

Hi again!
My progress so far.
I noticed that as soon as:
1. I upload the sketch via Arduino IDE
2. Go to PSA -Arduino-NAC/RCC interface
3. Arduino Connect
4. Read Parameters
5. Parameters

I am able to access and telecode if I am very fast.
I managed to change the VIN and configure park assistance (now radio works without beep-beep ;) )
But if I spend too much time configuring and then Save
The communication seems "hang up" the progress bar on the application just fills till middle, or don't fill at all and just sits there.

Could it be that I need to change some of these in order to work properly?
For example max data length
or can speed
or can rcv buffer
or can default delay ?
#define SKETCH_VERSION "1.6"
#define CAN_RCV_BUFFER 40
#define CAN_DEFAULT_DELAY 5 // Delay between multiframes
#define MAX_DATA_LENGTH 512
#define CS_PIN_CAN0 10
#define SERIAL_SPEED 115200
#define CAN_SPEED CAN_500KBPS // Diagnostic CAN bus - High Speed
#define CAN_FREQ MCP_16MHZ // Switch to 8MHZ if you have a 8Mhz module

Do you have 2.0 Shield ? If so, nothing has to be modified on it.
Is your Arduino original or Chinese copy ?

If it works during a certain amount of time :
120 Ohm resistor issue / Arduino memory issue = crashing

Do you have 2.0 Shield ? If so, nothing has to be modified on it.
Is your Arduino original or Chinese copy ?

If it works during a certain amount of time :
120 Ohm resistor issue / Arduino memory issue = crashing
My Arduino is genuine
The Board I use is 2.0 but Sparkfun I think it is suitable.
120 Ohm on this board is enabled by soldering resistor a real resistor between CAN_H and CAN_L on the board.
I measured the resistor it says 117 Ohm, could it be the issue?

The resistor is already enabled by default, why are you adding an additional resistor ? Did you try without ?

Please make some effort, everything is written on the repo ...

Example for VF300000000000000:
Code:
>77C:67C
:DC3B:83:C0
21B0
3BB05646333030303030303030303030303030
The console is silent when you enter this command. No answer. Does she have to react somehow?
( What I've done:
1 - uploaded sketch
2 - included in the sketch bool Dump - true
3 - launched the arduino console
4 - I enter in the console (
>77C:67C :DC3B:83:C0 21B0 3BB05646333030303030303030303030303030) to get a win number VF300000000000000. )
maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Hard coding Dump is useless because you can switch between both modes inputting X and N
And dump mode is not really necessary here

If no reply the ECU is not connected to CAN-BUS (try with Diagbox) or your Arduino have some issue (or an old sketch, you have to use the latest one) - try another ECU to confirm it is working -

I thought this card is considered CAN BUS 2.0 shield :(
So I need another one ?

It is not the 2.0 but this card should work just fine :crazy:

Hi @VLud . I hope you can help me because I am lost. I want to put the adaptive cruise control and I bought the radar 9810093180. Remember that my car is a C4 GP MK2. I have mounted it in the car and diagbox does not recognize it. It also does not communicate directly with your arduino software, testing> 6B6: 696 and it does not respond to 1003, I have tried changing to 125kbs and it does not communicate either. I have also tried connecting directly to the canbus shield and nothing works. Is it possible that the radar is not working and is broken? Have you tried to communicate directly with the radar? I don't want to buy another radar without knowing if it is really broken. What can I prove?

Hard coding Dump is useless because you can switch between both modes inputting X and N

If no reply the ECU is not connected to CAN-BUS (try with Diagbox) or your Arduino have some issue (or an old sketch, you have to use the latest one) - try another ECU to confirm it is working

What am I doing wrong?
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/vLgOVTIJJFdCgg
Video

Everything, we show you each line you must input you are sending 2 at once ...
Plus the sketch should be displaying 7F0000 due to this and it is not, so you are probably not using the latest sketch available.

If no reply the ECU is not connected to CAN-BUS (try with Diagbox) or your Arduino have some issue (or an old sketch, you have to use the latest one) - try another ECU to confirm it is working -

It is not the 2.0 but this card should work just fine :crazy:
Problem solved!
Arduino/Can bus board - overheating....
Put to the climate vent all work like charm.
I cannot get rid of the Citroen Logo on boot :D
upload_2021-7-3_14-54-36.png

Everything, we show you each line you must input you are sending 2 at once ...
Plus the sketch should be displaying 7F0000 due to this and it is not, so you are probably not using the latest sketch available.
SKETCH_VERSION “1.6 - isn't it the last one?
The value 67C: 7F3B33 appears.

Dernière édition:

@W1zard : It can freeze if maps are corrupt or absent, just use menu buttons to exit navigation and (re)install them
Somehow afther the second load it was OK.
One more question, is there a way to use the old physical buttons for NAV, Media, Drive etc. on the main climate control, or I need to look for another from 508 with NAC?

Hi @Hallahub I have to activate the park assist in the Opel Corsa F I already have the 12 sensors I read here on the forum that you have already activated the function on your car can you help me? At opel we managed to enter the bsi of the Opel Corsa F, the only problem x the activation of the assisted parking we go into repair then manual telecoding then vehicle configuration and other submenus come out you can tell me which menu I have to enter and which item I have to kindly activate
however, after having telecoded the two control units and the nac via Arduino works halfway, the assisted parking starts and after a while the "maneuver canceled" item comes out.
If you tell me in the bsi which voice I have to enable thank you greetings.

You must change your RT6 panel to SMEG or NAC panel (same), no other way at the moment
I have SMEG+ at the moment, but the shortcut keys are not working for switch to NAVI, MEDIA etc.
Only the volume and power key.
Physical A/C controls also working
Should I look somewhere in the telecoding to map them?
Also, is there a description of the types of the steering wheel controls?
They are only Type1 - Type13