[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Thx @VLud we can now code EMF_DGT_LVDS_BD (Key added to repo) touch screen
switch from Monotouch to Multitouch
Invert Display orientation

211000 Display not inverted /Monotouch
211002 Dsiplay Inverted/Monotouch
211080 Display not inverted/Multitouch
211082 Display Inverted/Multitouch

Hi, i try:
>743:643 DISPLAY_LVDS_BD - EMF_DGT_LVDS_BD - response on console ok
:16FB:03:03 - Unlocking LVDS - no response on console
222110 - for read no response on console

What i do wrong?
Thank you.

The good type of screen must be configured inside the NAC because it is the one forwarding messages on simple DGT7C screens.

@diluca80

Good evening,

"after having telecoded the two control units and the nac via Arduino"

Can you describe the changes made ? Which Calculator ? Which Zones? Which Values ?

Thank you !

Bonsoir
Je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un a aussi ce problème
Quand je démarre la voiture et que je mets la marche arrière le radar de recul mets bien 5-10 secondes a s'afficher sur l'écran
Ensuite après avoir roulé plus aucun problème
Merci

[QUOTE = "VLud, post: 2633256, member: 108646"] Again: Flash the good calibration [/ QUOTE]
It worked!
Some buttons need to go, but it is just fine until I find proper panel.
What I have found as problem after put back everything.
1. Using old USB cable, by just finding the correct pings does not work good. Android Auto cannot detect phone properly (worked before).
2. I have some sound issue which is buzzing noise in front left speaker (not sure about front right), when the volume is a bit high.
What went good
Voice assistance - working absolutely fine
Better sound quality
Blazing fast response
Amazing navigation
My most desired - Android Auto <3

Thank you for the support and for doing this amazing thing possible! (bow)

You can change the system sounds with the NAC. Enable “harmony sounds” with arduino app and then you can choose between 4 different sounds: classic, urban rhythmics, jungle fantasy and another one which I don’t remember.
The sound under the steering column not music sound. Sound for change direction signal, for error...

@diluca80

Good evening,

"after having telecoded the two control units and the nac via Arduino"

Can you describe the changes made ? Which Calculator ? Which Zones? Which Values ?

Thank you !
Hi @Albatros24, practically at Opel I presented myself with a VIN of a Corsa F that had the parking assist activated, so with the diagbox opel program we entered the VIN of the car that had the active options, we carried out the automatic remote coding of the two AAS control units and DAE, then after I entered the BSI and had to enable the option and I have not found it if someone helps me. The only one I know has succeeded is @Hallahub

@diluca80
Ok, thank you for these explanations !
But here the dealer does NOT WANT to do it !
And with DB and a Token, there is now an RMI code that we cannot have !

What did you do in the NAC ?

Dernière édition:

[QUOTE = "Lusitanos67, post: 2575846, member: 29172"] What's cool is that thanks to this method, I was finally able to find the inter-vehicle time setting which had disappeared from the smeg to the nac.
Top !
IMG-20200915-082703.jpg

qJTsqZY
[/ QUOTE]​

This is exactly what I'm looking for! At the moment I have no way of changing ther inter-vehicle distance setting and it is fixed on 2seconds. May I ask with what parameters have to be adjusted to achieve this?

--
Is there anybody who is able and willing to help me with the above mentioned problem?

Thanks in advance

Bonjour

voilà j’ai réalisé mon cordon avec une prise odb à souder ce matin

et tester sur ma 308 c’est fonctionnel en suivant à la lettre ton tuto @VLud merci pour ce chouette travail réalisé
dans l’immédiat je ne modifie rien j’ai juste regardé et fait un backup.
J’ai pu voir certaine chose qui m’interpelle comme essence alors que je suis en diesel !
Seconde antenne fm disable alors que c’est connecté derrière mon nac
Mais ça j’imagine que c’est le nac que j’ai installé qui provenait sûrement d’une essence

j’attend mon compteur à matrice couleur pour modifier ce qu’il faudra et à ce sujet c’est sûrement ici que je devrais activé a priori

9B930750-0682-4612-964B-D8D80EE0CCF8.jpeg

Merci à plus

Pièces jointes

• 87E4415F-9BA2-479D-9179-D19A6E638591.jpeg
    87E4415F-9BA2-479D-9179-D19A6E638591.jpeg
    238.6 Ko · Affichages: 18

Hi @Hallahub I have to activate the park assist in the Opel Corsa F I already have the 12 sensors I read here on the forum that you have already activated the function on your car can you help me? At opel we managed to enter the bsi of the Opel Corsa F, the only problem x the activation of the assisted parking we go into repair then manual telecoding then vehicle configuration and other submenus come out you can tell me which menu I have to enter and which item I have to kindly activate
however, after having telecoded the two control units and the nac via Arduino works halfway, the assisted parking starts and after a while the "maneuver canceled" item comes out.
If you tell me in the bsi which voice I have to enable thank you greetings.
I already replied you many times to phone call too since you have my phone number and you call me whenever you want. I already told you that most of BSI parameters can’t be modified using diagbox. I succeeded to enable park assist on my 208 because I have access to peugeot diagbox and I entered using the old Peugeot 208 menu which allows you to modify anything. I’ll say it again so everyone can learn.
To enable the park assist you need 12x parking sensors, compatibles hardware and software. If everything is compatible you just need to telecode AAS,DAE,NAC and BSI. I don’t recommend at all to make an auto coding of the BSI using a different VIN. If you have done everything properly, you can enable park assist inside the BSI using arduino console. The zone is 2300, the value of “rear and front sensors + camera” is 11, for the reverse camera only is 10 and so on.. I don’t remind the exact value I have on my BSI, I have to read it when I have some free time. Try playing with 2300 zone inside BSI. That’s all.

• J'aime
Reactions: Calico

@diluca80
Ok, thank you for these explanations !
But here the dealer does NOT WANT to do it !
And with DB and a Token, there is now an RMI code that we cannot have !

What did you do in the NAC ?

since you have a c5 aircross , you have a wave3. To enable park assist you have to enable “display touch button for park assist” and enable the P.A. itself inside 2133 zone of the nac. What must be also coded is the power steering ECU(DAE), the parking sensors ecu(AAS) and the BSI. I have a new 208 so I don’t know if power steering is the same but parking ecu should be identical (aas_G6_uds). What I can do is to read the modified zones while performing an auto coding and post them here so you can use arduino console to code AAS. Inside BSI I already told to @diluca80, the zone is 2300.
I can’t help you at all with DAE.

Ti ho già risposto più volte anche al telefono visto che hai il mio numero di telefono e mi chiami quando vuoi. Ti ho già detto che la maggior parte dei parametri BSI non può essere modificata utilizzando diagbox. Sono riuscito ad abilitare l'assistenza al parcheggio sulla mia 208 perché ho accesso a peugeot diagbox e sono entrato utilizzando il vecchio menu della Peugeot 208 che consente di modificare qualsiasi cosa. Lo ripeto in modo che tutti possano imparare.
Per abilitare l'assistenza al parcheggio sono necessari 12 sensori di parcheggio, hardware e software compatibili. Se tutto è compatibile, devi solo telecodificare AAS, DAE, NAC e BSI. Non consiglio affatto di effettuare una codifica automatica del BSI utilizzando un VIN diverso. Se hai fatto tutto correttamente, puoi abilitare l'assistenza al parcheggio all'interno del BSI utilizzando la console arduino. La zona è 2300, il valore di “sensori posteriori e anteriori + telecamera” è 11, per la sola telecamera retromarcia è 10 e così via.. Non ricordo il valore esatto che ho sulla mia BSI, devo leggerlo quando ho un po' di tempo libero. Prova a giocare con la zona 2300 all'interno di BSI. Questo è tutto.
thanks for the reply @Hallahub, but you didn't tell me that I could use the arduino console to enter the 2300 field and modify, sorry for the ignorance could you tell me the commands to use in the console thanks again anyway.

@Hallahub

Thank you for all those informations !

But on my C5Aircross it's a WAVE 4, I don't know if there is a 2133 zone ... I'll look ...

What I can do is to read the modified zones while performing an auto coding and post them here

I am, of course, interested in your values !

Thanks !

@Hallahub

Thank you for all those informations !

But on my C5Aircross it's a WAVE 4, I don't know if there is a 2133 zone ... I'll look ...

What I can do is to read the modified zones while performing an auto coding and post them here

I am, of course, interested in your values !

Thanks !
Can’t understand what’s wrong with your wave 4 or whatsoever, once enabled in the nac wave 2 wave 3 or wave 4, and the menu displayed in the nac, it’s enabled for your nac, it will not work as a miracle, as Hallahub told you, you need to enable the settings in the BSI, DAE & AAS.

For your nac, you need to enable « aide au stationnement avec fonction de stationnement automatique et perpendiculaire » sth like that, and all the checkbox concerned, like push button for instance.
Once you done with all of this, your C5 Aircross will automatically park in a place where you can fit two of them

Hello everyone !!
I have a problem, after updating the NAC map it stopped making available on the 3008 dashboard, the program shows that it is enabled for 2 LVDS functions, but the map does not appear on the panel.
Has anyone been through this and can you help?

Dernière édition:

@Keryan

"you need to enable the settings in the BSI, DAE & AAS."

Yes ... We understood ! But we don't know how to do it !

I found the Bytes to modify in AAS and DAE ...

But I can not write neither in AAS, nor in DAE with the software of VLud ! In NAC, it's OK !

I have a VIN from a C5 Aircross with Park Assist...

@Keryan

"you need to enable the settings in the BSI, DAE & AAS."

Yes ... We understood ! But we don't know how to do it !

I found the Bytes to modify in AAS and DAE ...

But I can not write neither in AAS, nor in DAE with the software of VLud ! In NAC, it's OK !

I have a VIN from a C5 Aircross with Park Assist...
Coding option for zone 2300XX Type d'aide au stationnement in BSI2010_EV

where XX

• 00 (aucune fonction)
    01 (fonction AAS Arriere seul)
    02 (fonction AAS Avant seul)
    03 (fonction AAS Avant et arriere)
    04 (MPD sur AAS Actif seul)
    05 (MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Arriere )
    06 (MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Avant)
    07 (MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Avant et arriere)
    08 (MPD sur SAM Actif seul)
    09 (MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Arriere )
    0A (MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Avant)
    0B (MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Avant et arriere)
    10 (Aide Visuelle au Recul seul)
    11 (Aide Visuelle au Recul et avec fonction AAS Arriere)
    12 (Aide Visuelle au Recul et avec fonction AAS Avant)
    13 (Aide Visuelle au Recul et avec le fonction AAS Arriere et Avant)
    14 (Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur AAS Actif seul)
    15 (Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Arriere )
    16 (Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Avant)
    17 (Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Avant et arriere)
    18 (Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur SAM Actif seul)
    19 (Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Arriere )
    1A (Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Avant)
    1B (Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Avant et arriere)
    23 (City Park et avec fonction AAS Arriere et Avant)
    24 (City Park et MPD sur AAS Actif seul)
    25 (City Park et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Arriere )
    26 (City Park et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Avant)
    27 (City Park et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Avant et arriere)
    28 (City Park et MPD sur SAM Actif seul)
    29 (City Park et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Arriere )
    2A (City Park et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Avant)
    2B (City Park et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Avant et arriere)
    33 (City Park et Aide Visuelle au Recul et avec fonction AAS Arriere et Avant)
    34 (City Park et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur AAS Actif seul)
    35 (City Park et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Arriere )
    36 (City Park et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Avant)
    37 (City Park et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Avant et arriere)
    38 (City Park et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur SAM Actif seul)
    39 (City Park et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Arriere )
    3A (City Park et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Avant)
    3B (City Park et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Avant et arriere)
    63 (City Park AMSP et avec fonction AAS Arriere et Avant)
    64 (City Park AMSP et MPD sur AAS Actif seul)
    65 (City Park AMSP et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Arriere )
    66 (City Park AMSP et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Avant)
    67 (City Park AMSP et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Avant et arriere)
    68 (City Park AMSP et MPD sur SAM Actif seul)
    69 (City Park AMSP et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Arriere )
    6A (City Park AMSP et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Avant)
    6B (City Park AMSP et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Avant et arriere)
    73 (City Park AMSP et Aide Visuelle au Recul et avec fonction AAS Arriere et Avant)
    74 (City Park AMSP et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur AAS Actif seul)
    75 (City Park AMSP et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Arriere )
    76 (City Park AMSP et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Avant)
    77 (City Park AMSP et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur AAS avec fonction AAS Avant et arriere)
    78 (City Park AMSP et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur SAM Actif seul)
    79 (City Park AMSP et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Arriere )
    7A (City Park AMSP et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Avant)
    7B (City Park AMSP et Aide Visuelle au Recul et MPD sur SAM avec fonction AAS Avant et arriere)
    80 (Vision Latérale Japon (VLJ) seule)
    81 (VLJ, AAS_AR)
    82 (VLJ, AAS_AV)
    83 (VLJ, AAS_AV, AAS_AV)
    84 (VLJ, MPD_AAS)
    85 (VLJ, MPD_AAS, AAS_AR)
    86 (VLJ, MPD_AAS, AAS_AV)
    87 (VLJ, MPD_AAS, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    88 (VLJ, MPD_SAM)
    89 (VLJ, MPD_SAM, AAS_AR)
    8A (VLJ, MPD_SAM, AAS_AV)
    8B (VLJ, MPD_SAM, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    90 (VLJ, AVR)
    91 (VLJ, AVR, AAS_AR)
    92 (VLJ, AVR, AAS_AV)
    93 (VLJ, AVR, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    94 (VLJ, AVR, MPD_AAS)
    95 (VLJ, AVR, MPD_AAS, AAS_AR)
    96 (VLJ, AVR, MPD_AAS, AAS_AV)
    97 (VLJ, AVR, MPD_AAS, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    98 (VLJ, AVR, MPD_SAM)
    99 (VLJ, AVR, MPD_SAM, AAS_AR)
    9A (VLJ, AVR, MPD_SAM, AAS_AV)
    9B (VLJ, AVR, MPD_SAM, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    A0 (VLJ, CP)
    A1 (VLJ, CP, AAS_AR)
    A2 (VLJ, CP, AAS_AV)
    A3 (VLJ, CP, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    A4 (VLJ, CP, MPD_AAS)
    A5 (VLJ, CP, MPD_AAS, AAS_AR)
    A6 (VLJ, CP, MPD_AAS, AAS_AV)
    A7 (VLJ, CP, MPD_AAS, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    A8 (VLJ, CP, MPD_SAM)
    A9 (VLJ, CP, MPD_SAM, AAS_AR)
    AA (VLJ, CP, MPD_SAM, AAS_AV)
    AB (VLJ, CP, MPD_SAM, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    B0 (VLJ, CP, AVR)
    B1 (VLJ, CP, AVR, AAS_AR)
    B2 (VLJ, CP, AVR, AAS_AV)
    B3 (VLJ, CP, AVR, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    B4 (VLJ, CP, AVR, MPD_AAS)
    B5 (VLJ, CP, AVR, MPD_AAS, AAS_AR)
    B6 (VLJ, CP, AVR, MPD_AAS, AAS_AV)
    B7 (VLJ, CP, AVR, MPD_AAS, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    B8 (VLJ, CP, AVR, MPD_SAM)
    B9 (VLJ, CP, AVR, MPD_SAM, AAS_AR)
    BA (VLJ, CP, AVR, MPD_SAM, AAS_AV)
    BB (VLJ, CP, AVR, MPD_SAM, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    E0 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP)
    E1 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AAS_AR)
    E2 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AAS_AV)
    E3 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    E4 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, MPD_AAS)
    E5 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, MPD_AAS, AAS_AR)
    E6 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, MPD_AAS, AAS_AV)
    E7 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, MPD_AAS, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    E8 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, MPD_SAM)
    E9 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, MPD_SAM, AAS_AR)
    EA (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, MPD_SAM, AAS_AV)
    EB (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, MPD_SAM, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    F0 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AVR)
    F1 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AVR, AAS_AR)
    F2 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AVR, AAS_AV)
    F3 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AVR, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    F4 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AVR, MPD_AAS)
    F5 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AVR, MPD_AAS, AAS_AR)
    F6 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AVR, MPD_AAS, AAS_AV)
    F7 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AVR, MPD_AAS, AAS_AV, AAS_AR)
    F8 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AVR, MPD_SAM)
    F9 (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AVR, MPD_SAM, AAS_AR)
    FA (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AVR, MPD_SAM, AAS_AV)
    FB (VLJ, CP_AMSP, CP, AVR, MPD_SAM, AAS_AV, AAS_AR )

Dernière édition: